Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

ya i know... but i dont want to give.... well... either of them up :-#

there is no way for this to end well...

stupid stupid stupid... :wall: :wall: :wall:

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Sounds like you're with the actual GF just for the sake of being with her...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Doog. Choose one of them, honestly i would suggest choosing the best friend as your current girlfriend is going to slap you then dump you after this. And that's if your lucky.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Doog. Choose one of them, honestly i would suggest choosing the best friend as your current girlfriend is going to slap you then dump you after this. And that's if your lucky.

the thing is... she has a boyfriend... so it makes things even more complicated #-o

and for me just being with my girlfriend just for the sake of it... i actually think i really love her and i think i want to be with her for the rest of my life...

doogsidoof.png

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

the thing is... she has a boyfriend... so it makes things even more complicated #-o

and for me just being with my girlfriend just for the sake of it... i actually think i really love her and i think i want to be with her for the rest of my life...

You are more screwed then i first thought, still, if you want to stay with your current girlfriend, tell her, apologize to her, try and make it up to her. Do what you can and make sure she knows that your sorry.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

ya... i think the thing with her friend was that it was like a cheep thrill kinda.

but i dont want to tell her that i did it... i just want to suppress the memories and pray to god that she never finds out. but things never work out like that and that is a really bad thing for me to do. (not tell her that is.)

doogsidoof.png

tipit_grid2.png

ya... i think the thing with her friend was that it was like a cheep thrill kinda.

but i dont want to tell her that i did it... i just want to suppress the memories and pray to god that she never finds out. but things never work out like that and that is a really bad thing for me to do. (not tell her that is.)

Tell her. She might kick you where it hurts (which could be anywhere really...), but if someone else (her best friend for example) tells her, it'll be worse. She might consider forgiving you if you DIY.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Doog, how far did you go with the best friend?

Before he does anything, he needs to stop using those damn ellipsis every sentence....it's really annoying....and rather pointless.....now carry on.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

he needs to stop using those damn ellipsis every sentence....it's really annoying....and rather pointless.....now carry on.

umm... all the way

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

umm... all the way

No... euphemisms please. You had... sex with her?

umm... all the way

No... euphemisms please. You had... sex with her?

ya, we had sex.

doogsidoof.png

tipit_grid2.png

Tell your GF and wear a jockstrap at all times.

Jock straps do not protect.Third ball may help.Will require testing.Harri is volunteered as subject.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

that is quite possiably the best advice ive herd all day, lol

You do realize this can possibly end up like Link removed for the time being, PM Lionheart_0

(no, im not putting up this link to get views or anything, sikkos. I have my own gf that i love very much <3: . Im just stating a fact of obviousness. Captain Obvious!)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Jock straps do not protect.Third ball may help.Will require testing.Harri is volunteered as subject.

Coincidentally, the third usually doesn't have any feeling in triorchidism cases.

Don't diss though, the Greeks thought people who had multiples were half-gods.

Don't diss though, the Greeks thought people who had multiples were half-gods.

:pray:

[/funny]

--

Well I had a 'dream' about my bio teacher last night, and I mean she looks like NUCK FASTY! :|

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

What the... when the hell did listen to Coldplay 'go out of style'? What the [bleep] is up with that [cabbage]? It's music for Christ's sake, if you like it you like it, if you don't you don't. There's no "oh, other people don't like it so I can't" bull [cabbage] about it, but for some reason people seem to think that way.

Coldplay rocks, always has. Oi.

You seem to hate your time spent here on the forum. But yeah, it's a pretty good band.

Made me LOL, although I disagree. Ranting at other people/society is fun.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I wish I wasn't anything like I am right now. I don't fit in at all. While in all appearances I wouldn't care about that, I do. These four years are gonna be awful.

I was in the same boat during the first three years of high school. Had few friends, always got picked on, depressed, yadda yadda yadda. But now that I look back, it was definitely worth it in the long run. Now I'm in my senior year and I'm afraid to leave. If I wasn't so weird then I wouldn't have my girlfriend because that's why she likes me and also I wouldn't get to keep my pride either. So yeah, just be yourself. You might find other weirdos along the way. :mrgreen:

I think that the dark knight sucked :P

Blasphemy!

I think it's overrated and it's an "okay" movie. Nothing that amazing.

I wish I wasn't anything like I am right now. I don't fit in at all. While in all appearances I wouldn't care about that, I do. These four years are gonna be awful.

..*hug*

- I like reading peoples' posts (going to their profile, searching their posts, reading them) because it helps me get a better understanding of what their personality is like. But it makes me feel like a stalker. -_-

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!