Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Confessions, I dye my hair, I still play pokemon. I smoke.

Regrets, dying my hair blonde. ( it's black now >.> )

Secrets, I still like my ex :( ( I dumped her, so she hates me now....), I went out with my best mate's girl when he was going out with her, but he don't know, so I'm just dreading the day he finds out. :ohnoes:

Pixel_2010.png

Russians. Always Russians. When they're teenagers/20's anyways, but unfortunately after that they become British women...

British women are nowhere near as bad as people make out. I take it you mean English, also. Scottish and Irish women are great.

Eh, you guys are made up of so many older kingdoms I have no idea what to call you. I know that the area of Sussex is England, the West is Whales, and North is Scotland, and I think the UK still controls Northern Ireland, but as an American I really don't know about that stuff.

And even then, what do we call your country? England? Britain? United Kingdom?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Russians. Always Russians. When they're teenagers/20's anyways, but unfortunately after that they become British women...

British women are nowhere near as bad as people make out. I take it you mean English, also. Scottish and Irish women are great.

All that springs to my mind with "British Women" is Dolores Umbridge and Margaret Thatcher. Maybe the Queen too, but that'd be it. :?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Ahh, Monopoly...I never played it enough to get a good experience from it. Thinking about it, I might just play my N64 game of it. Now that I'm a bit smarter with money and overall... :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I cheated in Monopoly in class while we were playing it using Accounting to keep track of cash. The two other girls beside me succeeded in entirely messing up their accounts, and I had to sit there for 5+ minutes waiting for them to fix it. It was my turn, so I rolled and landed on Income Tax. I honestly just sat there while they were absorbed in failmath, I picked up my piece right before their eyes, and without their notice, set it back down to where I was, and rolled again. Can't believe how oblivious they were.

revan-1.gif

i still read hard boys books

the new ones makes me cry. whos idea was it to write it in 1st person pov :(

There's new Hardy Boys!?!

I'm beginning to have this terrible habit of burning bridges in relationships I end with people (friendships, whatever). I'm trying to keep it down, and it's really just a few instances, but I take too much pleasure in alienating people. I feel like a sociopath when I look back.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Secret: I go to an adult webcam site while I'm doing my homework.

Confession: I go there for the music. It's just a bonus that the girl who plays my favorite music is extremely hot. :thumbup:

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Went skinny-dipping for the first time that I'm aware of. I played backyard football until dark with my flatmates,, then we decided to go for a night run up to the reservoir for a late night swim. It was pretty damn refreshing not to mention liberating.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Eh, you guys are made up of so many older kingdoms I have no idea what to call you. I know that the area of Sussex is England, the West is Whales, and North is Scotland, and I think the UK still controls Northern Ireland, but as an American I really don't know about that stuff.

*Wales. :angry:

If you're referring to England then you say England, if you're referring to Scotland you say Scotland...the same with Wales and Ireland.

If you're referring to England, Wales and Scotland as a whole then you say Britain.

If you're referring to the UK in general then you're talking about Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

The British Isles is England, Wales, Scotland and the whole of Ireland.

And FYI, they're all individual countries. Wales is *not* a part of England! :angry:

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

If you're referring to England then you say England, if you're referring to Scotland you say Scotland...the same with Wales and Ireland.

If you're referring to England, Wales and Scotland as a whole then you say Britain.

If you're referring to the UK in general then you're talking about Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

And FYI, they're all individual countries. Wales is *not* a part of England! :angry:

Political maps seem to disagree :???:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Is it bad that I read all that with an angry british accent?

Nah, all I could think about was where I last saw my harpoon and now my leg hurts.

Confession: I will procrastinate anything, even the things I want to do. Say I want to go play some Xbox, if I'm on the internet it'll be "just lemme scan the page again...nothing new, stumble....nothing good....yea, I'll go in a few minutes". If I'm reading, it'll be "One more chapter....gah, when does this chapter end? Ok, 20 more pages, then one more chapter, then I'll go play...."

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Political maps seem to disagree :???:

<_<

UK.gif

It's like Canada, USA, and Mexico all join one single nation. Each countries have their own states/provinces but now THEY'RE perceived as the states/provinces of the new North American nation.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg