Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

(Note: Did not cry in the Lion King)

You should be ashamed. What would Lenticular and his Simba avatar think? :o

Also, why does everyone post confessions of not be attracted/as attracted to people outside of their race? I don't find it odd. As a matter of fact, I'm not at all attracted to black girls; I only like whites, latinas and asians.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Also, why does everyone post confessions of not be attracted/as attracted to people outside of their race? I don't find it odd. As a matter of fact, I'm not at all attracted to black girls; I only like whites, latinas and asians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3882sGkrNA

ARE YOU SUUUUUUUURE? D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm with mage, that was a pretty rubbish song. And I watched the whole thing.

I know the song is bad, I was talking about ze video. :<

Particularly the bits with the ladies who, to coin a phrase, were dropping it like it was hot.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3882sGkrNA

ARE YOU SUUUUUUUURE? D:

Alright, I'll admit that I paused it at 1:30. Depends on how dark their skin is, though. People can be black and still have light-brown skin.

Still, though. Damn you, Wongtong. D:

Edit: At least one of those was white or something... Definitely. XD

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Regret: I donated blood yesterday but then I forgot to take a shirt, I really really wanted that shirt. :-|

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Oh, hey, I forgot about something. I usually hate showing my feet, be it at a swimming pool or at the beach... I almost always get in the water as fast as possible.^^; There's something wrong with the nails on both of my big toes... they're, like, dead and broken in 3 places, and still grow. I really need to see a doctor about it. O_o Oh, and there are also layers of nail growing over those dead parts. And the nails are yellow-ish.

Edit: Don't come to this thread unless you wanna hear stuff that'll disturb you forever.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Secret: I have an H-Game on my computer.

Confession: I made a female version of myself.

You may all be wondering "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?". To tell you the truth......I honestly don't know...

How? Did you draw it? Or is there some sort of program?

I'm guessing he did it with the H-game

And if you don't know what that is, you probably dont want to know

H-game = Hello Kitty.

What a wuss. A man plays Hello Kitty games and tries to create a female version of himself.

Confession: I played one, too. (H-game :lol:)

Was... interesting.... and hilarious.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Secret: I have an H-Game on my computer.

Confession: I made a female version of myself.

You may all be wondering "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?". To tell you the truth......I honestly don't know...

How? Did you draw it? Or is there some sort of program?

I'm guessing he did it with the H-game

And if you don't know what that is, you probably dont want to know

H-game = Hello Kitty.

What a wuss. A man plays Hello Kitty games and tries to create a female version of himself.

Confession: I played one, too. (H-game :lol:)

Was... interesting.... and hilarious.

Confession: I played an H-Game just the other day. It might sound... weird, but I played it for the story, I didn't even masturbate.

16185_s.gif

Been doing poorly on quizzes and tests lately. I feel like an idiot.

Know how you feel there man. The lab sessions i'm working on for one of my classes at the minute are going right over my head. It sounds bad but, at the minute, i don't care. Motivation has been low this whole semester.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yeah, I'm failing precalc right now. In my defense the last math class I took was first semester sophomore year and I didn't try at all in that class so my algebra II skills are very foggy at best.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Kids at school think I'm really smart and get really good grades, but I currenly have a C+ in US history AP because I keep putting off reading the material.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Sometimes when I'm on the computer, I'll wear headphones even though I'm not listening to anything, just so nobody will bug me. It only works about half the time, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Sometimes when I'm on the computer, I'll wear headphones even though I'm not listening to anything, just so nobody will bug me. It only works about half the time, though.

When my iPod dies and I'm on the train I still keep my headphones on for the same reason. Unless I'm on the train that only seats doubles and I'm next to a cute girl - then I get her numba :cool:

hiccup.png

I once ate a person alive. In one bite.*

*Said statement doesn't not account for chewing.

Oh, and I tend to lie a lot.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I do this sometimes as well. Been doing a fair bit of train travel the past year and a bit, usually coming home on the last train at about 11:30 at night where theres a high majority of drunk folk. If im just myself i put my earphones in so as not to be bothered but if im with friends i'll just talk or whatever.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Suffering from some hardcore senioritis... Lol. Can't really get myself to do [cabbage] anymore. All I have are some AP classes and two college classes, and I basically spend all of my time playing games. It might turn out to be a problem, lol, but hopefully I can ride it out until June.

So... Guess what I'm doing when I should be studying for an AP Statistics, Physics II, and Differential Equations test this week? :D Scape for life, son.

guido_49.png