Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I get anxiety easily, so her being embarrassed would stress me out. :\

Hey, there's a secret/regret. I have terrible anxiety. I had to look down at my hands during the Womens World Cup Shootout because of how anxious I was. I stopped watching the Super Bowl because of my anxiety. There are tons of other instances, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Bought in 2005, still is a short life for a microwave.

-sigh- I'm obviously am unaware of a microwave's average life. The fact is, she lied. If she felt that a microwave should last more than 6 years, she wouldn't have bothered lying about how old it was.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Those commercials I find so annoying (local ones funded by law firms). It truly shows how greedy people are. These law firms spend their time looking extremely hard for ways "Have you taken [such and such drug that I've never heard of in my life] in the past 5 years? If so, you are liable for compensation for [such and such reason(s)]! Call now!"

I'm no lawyer or drug expert, but in a sense that does serve as a deterrent for companies not to pull out drugs that haven't been tested enough, as these compensations are likely due to the fact that the drug has some type of unexpected adverse effect. No?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Those commercials I find so annoying (local ones funded by law firms). It truly shows how greedy people are. These law firms spend their time looking extremely hard for ways "Have you taken [such and such drug that I've never heard of in my life] in the past 5 years? If so, you are liable for compensation for [such and such reason(s)]! Call now!"

I'm no lawyer or drug expert, but in a sense that does serve as a deterrent for companies not to pull out drugs that haven't been tested enough, as these compensations are likely due to the fact that the drug has some type of unexpected adverse effect. No?

Mhmm. And I do feel for people who are harmed by drugs that haven't been tested. But I find it hard to believe that many of the said law firms are actually doing such research for the benefit of these people/others who might take the drug. Eh, ierno. The commercials themselves are just annoying. Actually, most local commercials are. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yes, but it's just like the theory that people only give to charities because it feels good to pat yourself on the back. I believe it, but on the flip side, if it wasn't for that, no one would give to charities. So yeah, it's not all bad!

[Edit] Except for local commercials, they're always terrible. But on the flip side, so much is spent on advertising nowadays I'm glad they cut back a little. I just don't watch TV at all.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Haha, I spent a whole semester learning about why donating to food banks and hosting soup kitchens isn't doing squat for the food security of our world. I always wanted to just have a go at my professor and say, "They may not solve the problem, but they sure as hell prevent a lot of people from dying, so really, what's the harm... Many people are too lazy or aren't willing to press for legislation that improves food security. It's better that they give food than do nothing at all." (I'd say, as a college student, I'm much to 'busy' to try and do something big like impact my government at this point. :P)

I know it sounds dumb, but the low quality of local commercials is what sets me off: good ol' Russ Dean Ford yelling at the shaking camera; you can't hear a word he's saying because it's so windy and he isn't even microphoned or anything; and then there's the poor picture quality. Oh, and don't forget those commercials that have the cheesy saleman yelling at you while big yellow letters flash in and out of the screen "Liquidation World, we have this and that and this and that for this price, come now! GO GO GO!"

...Yup, all commercials suck. I'm glad my family doesn't spend money on cable or anything like that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: I haven't voluntary gone outside (like in my yard or to anyplace besides school/church and maybe some friend's houses) in over a year. And I'm somewhat tan. I don't remember the last time I saw the sun.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

You should find a simple recipe for something delicious (lemon sherbet is good) and get the ingredients, on your own. Then make some [bleep]ing sherbet. Also on your own. I tried recently and it turned out terrible (it was a block of slightly creamy ice) but it still tasted pretty good.

It's okay to admit you have a tanning bed in your room. >:3

@Omar: Oddly enough, my younger sister just yesterday suggested I make my own ice-cream for fun. Sounds like a marvelous plan, tbh.

EDIT w/OT: I think I post too much on these boards(with my 13.6 ppd). Heh, must be mildly annoying to some people.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

@Omar: Oddly enough, my younger sister just yesterday suggested I make my own ice-cream for fun. Sounds like a marvelous plan, tbh.

EDIT w/OT: I think I post too much on these boards(with my 13.6 ppd). Heh, must be mildly annoying to some people.

Not at all, it's enjoyable having more active posters.

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I don't O_o I'm just kinda naturally tan I guess.

Confession: I always feel like I'm being watched by some means.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I don't O_o I'm just kinda naturally tan I guess.

Lmao. He still didn't find the hidden camera I put in his room. :lol:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Smart people just hack the webcam, they never figure that one out.

Smart people just hack the webcam, they never figure that one out.

*unplugs webcam*

Actually because I feel that way I always keep it unplugged unless I'm using it.

1. Get cleaned

My last microwave lasted 15 years. No joke.

Mine is older than I am. It still works.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'm paranoid that someone is watching me through my laptop webcam so I cover it with blu-tack. It's creepy having a camera pointed at you all the time.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm paranoid that someone is watching me through my laptop webcam so I cover it with blu-tack. It's creepy having a camera pointed at you all the time.

My webcam accidently "broke"

I have a nifty little bandwidth monitor on my computer. If I notice I'm randomly uploading, it means something's probably wrong with my computer (Malware of some sort) so I shut off my internet so I can't upload anything else. I would see if I was uploading as a result of my webcam too, so I should be protected.

I don't have a webcam. D:

Plus, my uncle Jerry films me changing in my room and then sells the film on the internet, so someone hacking my webcam would be pointless.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I don't have a webcam. D:

Plus, my uncle Jerry films me changing in my room and then sells the film on the internet, so someone hacking my webcam would be pointless.

a1p6041.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

When I was really young, I saw a marker on the ground and randomly decided to scibble all over a lamp. I then went directly to my parents and told them my little brother had done it. And he totally got in trouble for it.

That is the only thing I've ever done with the sole purpose and intent to get someone in trouble (no other motives; he hadn't been annoying me or anything).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |