Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

@feldegast no its not gay for a guy to get a tan... but this is coming from a person living in miami.

and im pretty shure anyone would know if there 'friends' were being too mean at times enough to not want to be friends with them in the first place.

but for example me and my friends do make fun of eachother alot but its all in fun lol.

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

Come to think about it, the sun annoys me. During the summer it does, anyway. It reaches 35 celsius here and often stays like that for days on end and i don't go out during the day much so i don't have a tan, hence when i DO go out amidst a 35 degree scorching sun i tend to get sunburns and then it just burns like hell for days. I cant be asked to get protective lotion really. Anyway i really don't care about my tan and i've always found it weird that others do. It's just skin color... meh.Just get black if you really want a darker skin tone :D (i hope no one was offended by that) :ohnoes:

Final1.jpg

If my whole body was the same, light skin color of your typical Caucasian man, I wouldn't bother ever trying to get a tan. But unfortunately, years of football out in the sun gave me a pretty bad farmer's tan (not to mention a sock tan and a low short tan from the football pants). And I'm not sure if I like the farmer's tan look, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If my whole body was the same, light skin color of your typical Caucasian man, I wouldn't bother ever trying to get a tan. But unfortunately, years of football out in the sun gave me a pretty bad farmer's tan (not to mention a sock tan and a low short tan from the football pants). And I'm not sure if I like the farmer's tan look, haha.

Try working at summer camp for 6 years ;_;

I go to the beach almost every weekend and i still cant get rid of it

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Come to think about it, the sun annoys me. During the summer it does, anyway. It reaches 35 celsius here and often stays like that for days on end and i don't go out during the day much so i don't have a tan, hence when i DO go out amidst a 35 degree scorching sun i tend to get sunburns and then it just burns like hell for days. I cant be asked to get protective lotion really. Anyway i really don't care about my tan and i've always found it weird that others do. It's just skin color... meh.Just get black if you really want a darker skin tone :D (i hope no one was offended by that) :ohnoes:

Come live in New Brunswick (Canada). Looks like there's been record breaking temperatures all around, but here the temperatures didn't go over 25 Celsius here this year yet.

I actually think tanned skin doesn't look good.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I actually think tanned skin doesn't look good.

Sun tans or fake tans? And do you mean on yourself or on everyone (such as women).

Lady preference, I'd say I'd like a little bit tan, but still white enough to know they're white. I'm picky, and for some reason, I'm just not attracted to really dark skin. I'm only worrying about tans because of this stupid farmer's tan.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

No, all tans on most people. If you're really white a little doesn't hurt.

I get frustrated every time I hear or read someone say "You, sir, X" or "You are a gentleman and a scholar", or any similar phrase. It really, deeply annoys me, unless you have some type of gimmick going where you use that type of language constantly.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I get frustrated every time I hear or read someone say "You, sir, X" or "You are a gentleman and a scholar", or any similar phrase. It really, deeply annoys me, unless you have some type of gimmick going where you use that type of language constantly.

This. Where the hell did that even come from?

I assume when people read it for the first they see it as a novelty, and it's an easy way to add a bit of humor to your post, provided the reader hasn't seen the same thing dozens of time before.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071201231727AAuchoE

Confession: I have 2 people on this forum on my ignore list. One of them doesn't post anymore.

No, all tans on most people. If you're really white a little doesn't hurt.

Me too. I also hate the false formalities when you're insulting someone. It sounds really stupid.

How does blocking even work? Do their posts just become invisible to you? And what if they make a thread, is the thread invisible too?

It's like when you hide something using hide tags. A line will appear in replace of their post which gives you the option to open it up or not.

The thread appears but just the opening post is hidden.

I don't think I dislike anyone on this board to the point of doing that. :thumbup:

Confession/Secret: My mom is bi-polar, and is really difficult to deal with now that I'm older. A lot of what she does gets on my nerves. I love her so much, and I don't want to have a bad relationship with her when I'm all grown up. My dad told me that she just never really learned how to be a good mom, because my dad was the one who stayed at home with my brother and sisters when we were young while she worked. Now it's kinda like the opposite, and she doesn't know how to handle it. It's really hard to see that as true, but it is.

So, along those lines, I have a better relationship with my dad than with my mom. And I hate it. I want to get along with both of them equally.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I don't think I dislike anyone on this board to the point of doing that. :thumbup:

Confession/Secret: My mom is bi-polar, and is really difficult to deal with now that I'm older. A lot of what she does gets on my nerves. I love her so much, and I don't want to have a bad relationship with her when I'm all grown up. My dad told me that she just never really learned how to be a good mom, because my dad was the one who stayed at home with my brother and sisters when we were young while she worked. Now it's kinda like the opposite, and she doesn't know how to handle it. It's really hard to see that as true, but it is.

So, along those lines, I have a better relationship with my dad than with my mom. And I hate it. I want to get along with both of them equally.

You're not alone, I'm in a very very similar situation.

It doesn't help that she's extremely cautious and worried about money. She was an accountant when she worked, and she's always trying to find ways to save money.

Just the other day, our microwave broke (it starts microwaving every time you open the door). We've had it for as long as I remember (I'll say at least 3 years). She calls the people who made it (instead of just buying another one) and talks about how she has little kids using it and how unsafe that is (the youngest at home is 15), and that she had bought it back in 2010. She told them straight up "I was hoping I could just send it in to you guys and you would send me a new microwave, cause you'd think an investment like that would last more than a year."

I was annoyed and frustrated that I had to go upstairs so I was out of earshot.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Nothing unreasonable about that imo. A microwave should last longer than a year, no need to spend money if you don't need to.

She lied about how long we've had it. I know for a fact we didn't buy it last year...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

While I sort of agree on making sure you don't get [bleep]ed over by companies, I'm also very wary of taking advantage of companies for things that might not be their fault. Like when you hear people talking 'oh well if it breaks we'll just claim it on insurance and get a new one'. I hate that sort of attitude. While it might profit in the short run, it perpetuates a bad ideal. I wouldn't like to do that.

Edited by Racheya

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Those commercials I find so annoying (local ones funded by law firms). It truly shows how greedy people are. These law firms spend their time looking extremely hard for ways which they can get people compensation for said surgery/drug, not for the benefit of these people, but for the benefit of themselves. Yah yah, they have to make a living to, but it still shows how focused people are on money.

"Have you taken [such and such drug that I've never heard of in my life] in the past 5 years? If so, you are liable for compensation for [such and such reason(s)]! Call now!"

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Oh, I didn't see that. Even three years isn't much for a microwave..

Yah, I didn't want to be too bold and say like, five years, so I said three at least. I'm kinda just scared that they can look at the serial number and say, "Uhh, in the record, you bought this in 2005." I'd get so anxious/nervous about my mom being caught lying.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |