Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Confession: As a kid, I was a fast learner. Faster than most in my class, but two things I cound never get right until I was already on my last years of elementary school: How to properly tie my shoelaces, and remembering which one is left and which one is right.

I still don't know.

In Spanish :wink:

I think that's asexual?

Yes, perhaps.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think that's asexual?

Yes, perhaps.

If he considers himself heterosexual, he probably has some attraction to girls. He might see a girl and say "She's kinda hot", but not want to have sex with her.

I think.

I think.

That's the keywords isn't it?

Well, I can't say that I'm positive about that, as I'm assuming that because he said he's heterosexual. Assuming he is heterosexual, the statement I made should hold some truth at the least.

Well, generally speaking, asexual could mean two different things. One, a person who is asexual feels no attraction, romantic or sexual, to either gender. This person is just plain asexual. Two, a person who is asexual may be able to be romantically attracted to one (or both) genders, but have no desire for sex with either genders. They would fall into one of three "categories" (using the term generally, due to labels being dumb): Heteroromantic asexual, Homoromantic asexual, or biromantic asexual. From his distinctions, I would call him either a pure asexual or a heteroromantic asexual. Though all bets are off if he decides that he identifies as heterosexual or some other way.

Flyingjj.png

On a similiar thread, even though I was going to post this anyway...

Confession: I think some guys are hot if they don't have shirts on. Especially if they are runners. It's rather annoying when I'm sitting on the bus after school and the track guys run by.

There was kid today after detasseling who I have known for years, who decided to take his shirt off, and I almost said out loud, "Woah, [kid's name] is kinda hot."

No, I'm not gay. But [cabbage] like that makes me wonder.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Confession: I think some guys are hot if they don't have shirts on. Especially if they are runners. It's rather annoying when I'm sitting on the bus after school and the track guys run by.

There was kid today after detasseling who I have known for years, who decided to take his shirt off, and I almost said out loud, "Woah, [kid's name] is kinda hot."

Nothing wrong with being able to recognise attractive people. Just cos you can doesn't mean that you are attracted to them.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I hear you, man. Whenever I see guys who are pretty built but not huge (basically they have the look I'm going for), I can't help but look for a bit. And then I get all pissed off at myself because I'm not working harder at getting in shape like said dude.

I've deeply thought about if there was any possibility that I was gay. And I was relieved to find that I'm very sexually attracted to girls and not guys. So, at this point, I'm quite certain that I'm not gay, even though I do do similar things like the above.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If you're not gay, then don't use the word "hot". When people use those adjectives, like hot, sexy, smoking, etc, it gives off (at least to me) that you enjoy it rather than acknowledge it. Compare those words to attractive, nice body, and masculine. Gives a different tone you know?

If anyone feels the same this post will make sense, of course.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If you're not gay, then don't use the word "hot". When people use those adjectives, like hot, sexy, smoking, etc, it gives off (at least to me) that you enjoy it rather than acknowledge it. Compare those words to attractive, nice body, and masculine. Gives a different tone you know?

If anyone feels the same this post will make sense, of course.

I disagree. To me, someone (male or female) can be attractive but not hot. There are males that I find attractive, and there are males that I find hot. I am confident enough in my (hetero)sexuality that even if someone like you would question it because I use those terms, I don't care.

Flyingjj.png

It's not for questioning and judgmental purposes. If a girl says "She is fiiiine." to another, I'm left to wonder if she's a lesbian or not, and I slowly hide her my flowers under my desk.

siggy3s.jpg

Girls throw those compliments around without any homosexual connotations or meanings though. It's almost natural for a girl to do that as much as constantly criticise their apperance,weights and boys. Whatever word you use it means the same thing; some people will still see you as gay if they don't know you that well. Being from an all boys school we are pretty comfortable and relaxed with sexuality and can openly state opinions on boys being attractive. But, Giordano, I can see where you are coming from. "Attractive" is a more neutral compliment which you attach to many things, living or non living while "hot" is a usual adolescent term to describe the sex they find themselves attracted towards.

When I was young, I took sandpaper to a huge grand piano because I thought it would make it smooth and polish it.

And then I lied about doing it. D:

How young?

I'd say maybe 7 or 8. Old enough to know what sandpaper was used for, but young enough to sandpaper something that was already smooth and nicely finished.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: Whenever I'm about to have a friend over, go to a friend's house, or basically do anything with friends, I always get really anxious and have to pace around my room for about a half hour before I'm supposed to meet them.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

When there's a gathering of my friends, say at the movies, I always arrive 10-15 minutes early and sit in my car until I see someone else get arrive. I hate waiting inside alone and whatnot. But I don't want to get there late, because then I might miss them going in, and I'll have to go in alone.

When it's not in a public setting, I always try to arrive late enough where I won't be the first person there (because sometimes that's awkward). If for some reason I arrive early, I'll drive around the block until someone else shows up.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

To clear things up, I am heterosexual and do think the faces and bodies of women are attractive, but do not wish to be in a close relationship or have sex.

You physically don't want to have sex (it grosses you out)? Or is it more certain beliefs that cause you to decide not to?

Just curious.

I think vaginas are disgusting, if that answers it.

I get sick to my stomach when I see them.

But the rest of the female body you're okay with? Are you okay with things other than sex, i.e. 'making out' and all it's various levels (say, all those levels of fooling around that don't involve a girl with her pants off)?

EDIT: I have no idea how old you are... cause if you're like, 14 or 15, yah, you'll learn to be interested.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: Whenever I'm about to have a friend over, go to a friend's house, or basically do anything with friends, I always get really anxious and have to pace around my room for about a half hour before I'm supposed to meet them.

I thought you said you hated people with friends, lol.

@Maze you'll grow out of it.

Lol, I did, but I'm not going to take my 2 friends for granted.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Confession: Everyone who knows me in my school says im the smarting person they know

What is this?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!