Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I wish Yu-Gi-Oh had actual holograms like they had in the show.

If I'm ever a billionaire, I know exactly what I'm spending my money on.

I wish Yu-Gi-Oh had actual holograms like they had in the show.

If I'm ever a billionaire, I know exactly what I'm spending my money on.

I got dibs on being first buyer.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I'll test it for free.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Be careful. Apparently the fake explosions from these holograms can knock people off of castles icon_rolleyes.gif

Kaiba's just a cocky [bleep], is all. (Assuming that's the episode you're talking about?)

Be careful. Apparently the fake explosions from these holograms can knock people off of castles icon_rolleyes.gif

Kaiba's just a cocky [bleep], is all. (Assuming that's the episode you're talking about?)

It is cool.gif

I have no urge to watch the actual show, however the abridged series is a different story.

Nah, I don't really want to rewatch that whole thing. Too much there.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I have a sudden urge to watch the entire first season of that show now.

Aha, me too. I remember when they were focused on getting star chips. Were probably the first episodes I've seen of them.

To add to that, and to make it go back on topic, I guess something else that I regret: I never watch a show from the beginning. Only show I've seen the actual beginning episode of was Spongebob (oh and Stargate Atlantis). Anything else I see maybe a few episodes into the first season but that's about it.

j0xPu5R.png

Confession: I created this account for the sole reason of contributing to this thread. Much more fun than lurking in BlogScape and the RS Screenshots thread.

I guess I'll post elsewhere in Off-Topic now since I've gone through the trouble of making an account finally.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I am FAR too often masterbative when I play the guitar.

I'm trying my best to make sense out of this, but I just can't. Please help me here.

Really late reply, but I mean that I tend to do stupid little solos that don't really sound that great/are repetitive/don't make sense, rather than actually practicing or attempting to play something decent.

In other words, I'm far too self indulgent on the guitar.

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Regret:

a long time ago, me and a nephew were chasing chickens around on my nephews's uncles farm

It went really well, untill the Dobermann got sight of the chicken, 't was not a fun sight to see =/

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Regret: Changing my name to Rainbow Dash Mayonnaise right before my co-worker asked if I had facebook.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think all babies are ugly. Some are uglier than others, but each and every one of them disgust me.

Yes, and it creeps me out when a mother says her baby is beautiful.

I've met only one woman who was honest about it, it was my friend's mother, who admited he was gross when he was born.

16185_s.gif