Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Don't take things to heart so much. I highly doubt anyone really dislikes you. Just stop whining about not fitting in, and go along with things. I mean, you seem like a nice enough guy. Relax.

I don't mind you too much, you sound like you're autistic or something, but not annoying. I don't mean that in a bad way, you're just not very good with people and you're very pragmatic/mathematical.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't mind you too much, you sound like you're autistic or something, but not annoying. I don't mean that in a bad way, you're just not very good with people and you're very pragmatic/mathematical.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

People disliked me first when I wasn't like that, and so I started to get that way. Then it just got worse as time went on and I noticed that more people didn't like me.

Whether or not my posts are stuff like that, I sometimes just don't feel welcome here. Like when I posted one thing about how something in RS annoys me in the OT thread, it started a huge discussion. Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to know stuff like that.

There are people who will always be mean or [developmentally delayed]ed no matter what you do. Don't take it out on everybody else. Write down their names and take it out on them.

As for your reputation in OT, you only have 200 posts. We didn't even get the chance to learn who you are yet, but this sure isn't the best way to become known.

There's trolls that dislike everybody. Quite frankly, you have 200 posts so even though I'm trying to avoid stipulating solely on post count, I don't think you've been around long enough for people to truly 'dislike you'. Just don't take what people say on here to heart, because it really doesn't matter what people on here think. You have to focus on your real life by taking action on the things that really matter. That's where it matters most.

If you want to sit there and post about it, sure it's all nice and grand, but it won't solve anything. Only thing it will do is make those trolls bug you further.

j0xPu5R.png

Telling guy friends but not girls.

What.

This.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

There are some things you can say around guy friends that wouldn't go down so well with girl friends.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

What you have to realize is that, with a community like OT, you have this period of hazing where everyone gets to know you. No one knows you now, so they aren't going to be overly friendly, but as they get more used to you, you'll be more accepted. It's that way pretty much everywhere, as long as you don't go out of your way to annoy people.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Telling guy friends but not girls.

What.

This.

My guy friends know me better than these girls do. So they know I'm not some emo, vampire lover, hopeless romantic weirdo, even though I read all the Twilight books. I doubt the girls' reaction would be, "Oh, that kid is very confident in himself. Nice." More along the lines of, "You're serious? You read every Twilight book? Why?"

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

People disliked me first when I wasn't like that, and so I started to get that way. Then it just got worse as time went on and I noticed that more people didn't like me.

Whether or not my posts are stuff like that, I sometimes just don't feel welcome here. Like when I posted one thing about how something in RS annoys me in the OT thread, it started a huge discussion. Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to know stuff like that.

As for the Runescape in the OT bit, it's sort of a joke we do in this board. Whenever someone mentions Runescape, everyone says something like "Runescape? In MY Offtopic?". It's not because we're annoyed at the person who mentioned it, it's just our little joke. You're new to this board. If you want people to get to like you more, just give it a bit of time.

More along the lines of, "You're serious? You read every Twilight book? Why?"

So just explain why you read them tongue.gif

If someone's going to ridicule you for reading, then that's their problem.

More along the lines of, "You're serious? You read every Twilight book? Why?"

So just explain why you read them tongue.gif

If someone's going to ridicule you for reading, then that's their problem.

I'm not sure they'd believe me. And my explanation isn't very good. Everyone went crazy about them, so I decided to see what the fuss was about. :\ It becomes my problem when I actually care about what a certain person thinks of me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I read Twilight just because everyone was talking about it. Yeah, they're okay. Looking back, the love story is pretty weak, and has been done a million times. Of course, most book/movie love storylines don't have the substance that makes a real relationship last, but, you know. Thinking about it, *spoiler alert* Bella was crazy to go for Edward when she very obviously had a more concrete relationship base with Jacob. Guess Edward was too hot("Oh, I sparkle in the sunlight") and too much of a creeper ("I'm watching you while you sleep") for Jacob to compete.

Regret: I just gave a mini-analysis of romantic relationships in Twilight, completely seriously.

Flyingjj.png

I have a big problem with not making eye contact during conversations.

I believe I'm slightly autistic because I share some symptoms (no eye contact, get upset when my regular schedule is broken, am quite reserved a lot of the time). I don't intentionally do it, and I get embarrassed because the other person probably doesn't think I'm listening because my eyes are somewhere else.

I get a weird feeling when I look someone in the eye. I can't do it for more than a second.

Confession: I love pepsi that's been sitting in a car on a hot summer day or really, really, warm pepsi in general.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Confession: I love pepsi that's been sitting in a car on a hot summer day or really, really, warm pepsi.

I really like warm 7-Up for some reason.

Ok, I guess I just have to let people get to know me better and become part of the community. Sorry for anything I've said that may have annoyed people or whatever.

On-topic:

Regret: Buying Black Ops for Wii. It quite frankly sucks. Xbox all the way.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Ok, I guess I just have to let people get to know me better and become part of the community. Sorry for anything I've said that may have annoyed people or whatever.

On-topic:

Regret: Buying Black Ops for Wii. It quite frankly sucks. Xbox all the way.

Do you have to aim with the remote and everything?

edit: Dumb question. I mean to you have to physically move the wii remote to aim in the game?

Yeah, you move around with the control stick on the nunchuck and then to move the camera, you aim the screen and move the controller to the side, indicating that you want to turn. It's quite annoying. Aiming is the same, you just lock in by pressing A. It's not like xbox/PS3 where you can just hold the controller down if you want, you have to always be aiming at the screen which makes your arm tired after a while.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

While on the twilight subject:

Where I live there was quite a lot of talks about it, about the movie, so I decided to watch the first one. Never finished it as it was excessively boring and I don't understand how it can be so popular.

Where I live there was quite a lot of talks about it, about the movie, so I decided to watch the first one. Never finished it as it was excessively boring and I don't understand how it can be so popular.

Me neither. I once saw a list of the 'Worst 10 Books Ever' in a newspaper, and the four Twilight books were listed 10th, 7th, 4th and 1st. To put this into perspective: Mein Kampf was in 5th, and Amanda McKittrick Ros in 3rd. I think this was a pretty spot-on list.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I watched all the movies except the first one. Aside from the fact that the main girl can't act for [cabbage], I didn't see a problem with it. But it was pretty lackluster. It is aimed towards teen girls after all, maybe a lot of guys just don't get it?