Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Related confession: I read and write very well and rarely do I have trouble articulating my thoughts, but to me, cursive is like a foreign language. I can barely read it, at best, and I just cannot write it at all.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Related confession: I read and write very well and rarely do I have trouble articulating my thoughts, but to me, cursive is like a foreign language. I can barely read it, at best, and I just cannot write it at all.

I can write in it, but I can only read it if it's very neat. And I never have any idea what to do for capital letters.

I wouldn't worry about not being able to read/write cursive. The only time you use it is in third grade and signing your name.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I wouldn't worry about not being able to read/write cursive. The only time you use it is in third grade and signing your name.

Also if/when you take the SAT you have to write an agreement statement thing on the back in cursive. I literally freaked out because I forgot how to do half the cursive alphabet and ended up writing it half-cursive half-print. They still accepted it.icon_thumbsu.gif

They drilled cursive in to me in elementary school, saying I'd need it my whole life, more than print. But then computers went viral and everything formal got typed out, so it isn't necessary to be good at it. So everybody but me slowly stopped using it, and I only used it because I had forgotten how to print after like 6 years of only cursive. I literally had to reteach myself how to print mid-high school. On the plus side, I can read almost anything in cursive, and only a small portion of people my age can read what I write, so they can't look over my shoulder and read it, which I hate.

Flyingjj.png

I can only write cursive very slowly, and it's super nice and neat. I only write it when I'm bored as hell and what I'm writing isn't in a hurry to be written.

I also press down very hard on the paper when I write cursive. I really don't know why.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I can't write in cursive fast enough to make a signature, so I just end up doing a bunch of swirls and loops. Literally, that's what my signature is. :(

Me too! My signature is never exactly the same haha. Well anyway i don't see what all the fuss is about - i can understand cursive, no problem. As for writing it, i still use it predominantly and i'm in my 3rd year at University :D. Curently my writing style is a mixture of cursive and printing (mostly cursive). I adjusted some of my leters to be print (such as p or u since i thought it was too much hassle making them cursive and i thought they were butt-ugly lol) but i still use cursive as a general style and for most other letters. It's the way i was taught in primary school and i couldn't care to change it nor did i see any reason to. However by no means do i write nice-looking cursive :D It's considered by most to be kind of ugly :P The first letter in a new sentence is ALWAYS print for me and then the rest are mostly cursive. I don't really write much anymore since most courses at University are powerpoint-like presentations on a big screen and after the course is over they just give it to us on an USB stick :thumbup:

Upon looking at Wikipedia to see what cursive was i saw a picture of the alphabet in cursive and was like O_O as that was my primary-school alphabet and i think of it as kind childish for that reason. I guess it is kind of fast writing and actually most of my peers CAN understand what i write, hm, so i guess alot of people still use cursive here. never payed much attention to it frankly.

EDIT: I remember when i was about 10 my parents made me stay up for hours on end and make the ending of cursive 'a' PERFECT because for some reason they thought it was horrendous >_<.

Conession now, hm ... i like to kiss my cat on it's nose sometimes :P

Final1.jpg

I had no idea what cursive was either: we just call it joined up writing. Frankly I don't care how I write and nor does Uni/anyone as long as it's legible. I join some of my letters, I don't join others. *shrug*

Oh yea! You can do joined up writing???

Take one:

Berol_Handwriting_x_10.jpg

When I'm writing naturally, my writing is like [cabbage]. It hurts my hand to neaten it up but I can do it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Your country's government department most likely had a contract with the company. Sell us the pencils at this pre-determined, cheap price and we'll purchase from you exclusively.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

During freshman year of college, I vented/complained a lot to my roommate (long time high school friend) about how hard a certain long distance friendship with this girl was for me. I really regret that, because now he's getting on my back about not letting this girl prevent me from getting with other girls at college. And I'd rather just deal with it by myself. He just doesn't understand that I'm not one of those "go to a party, hook up with a girl, leave, forget" kinda guys.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |