Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Breakfast ham isn't too bad. But regular ham, like the stuff you have on Easter, isn't my cup of tea.

I also don't like the ham lunch meat. I like turkey much better.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The only thing I hate about bacon is cooking it and cleaning up. That stuff sticks to the pan if you are using a crappy pan.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Or your junk if you don't break habit and wear pants.

I love this kind of humor, haha. Just those subtle little jokes. Mine usually involve my relatives and incest...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The only thing I hate about bacon is cooking it and cleaning up. That stuff sticks to the pan if you are using a crappy pan.

For sure. Unfortunately, when my mom makes bacon for breakfast during the weekend, I'm stuck with cleaning the pans, which is awful.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You gotta clean it up directly after you make it, otherwise it's a [bleep].

protip: if you're making bacon and eggs, cook the eggs in the leftover bacon grease. Less dishes and tastes godly.

put some foil over the tray then put bacon on the foil, its easyer to clean up then

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Confession: I'm from Kentucky and sadly I'm probably the only person in the world that has never been to Disneyland/World. :unsure:

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

Disneyland is fun every once in a while. Went there once every year for 6 years straight because of band, it gets really dull.

Basically this. You can't live in SoCal without going once...but you can certainly live here without loving it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

See Angel Mage, there are people like you in the world :)

I've not been either.

I confess that my other forum I frequent now has a confessin thread, which is at least 4.5 times more lame than this one, so I appreciate this one.

The other one is [cabbage] like "i confess i love hugs"

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Which is why you should stay on this forum. See, we're 4.5x less lame than other forums. That's got to count for something, right?