Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I also watched a couple of those overthinking vids, and I am kind of like that guy. If one thing happens I have to look for every possible meaning until bad thoughts come up somewhere which lead to worse thoughts.

How I get through it is what have you got to gain rather what have you got to lose. Or you can get a girl who shouts at you until you start thinking in a positive mind frame, that always works.

Confession: I want new hair. Mine sucks. I can't do anything with it. I wish it would lay down on my head. Instead, it's always just sticking out (like a longer version of a military haircut). >.>

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: I want new hair. Mine sucks. I can't do anything with it. I wish it would lay down on my head. Instead, it's always just sticking out (like a longer version of a military haircut). >.>

I'm sure your hair is fine! Flicky hair is cute.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm sure your hair is fine! Sticky uppy hair that kind of looks like a longer version of a military haircut could be cute...

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I also don't know what to do with my hair. It's a mess right now.

And Hakaan, if you want to attract someone to you you need to be positive. People typically try and find someone that makes them happy, not someone that brings them down all the time.

j0xPu5R.png

And Hakaan, if you want to attract someone to you you need to be positive. People typically try and find someone that makes them happy, not someone that brings them down all the time.

I'm the opposite, if I ever met someone who was as negative as me (which I haven't, but this is a guess) I would be more likely to be attracted to them. Like one of my own kind if you want to say that.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Everyone has problems, but people need to be picked up from them as well. Remember that talking to someone about it, even if they are equally depressed will only help it so much. If anyone should know about that, I should. It has [bleep]ed me over more times than you can possibly imagine.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm the opposite, if I ever met someone who was as negative as me (which I haven't, but this is a guess) I would be more likely to be attracted to them. Like one of my own kind if you want to say that.

That would be such a thrilling relationship.

Well, in that case, you'd be able to be completely honest with this other person about all your insecurities and worries and negativity. And they'd relate with you because they'd know how it feels. And then you both could learn to be more optimistic together. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

[hide]When I dumped my girlfriend of 2 years 3 months ago I felt like I was wasting my potential. I've always been an underachiever and never really put effort into anything. I always thought of myself as intelligent and better than average (although I never acted like a pretentious douchebag to anyone.) Going through HS I realized that most people thought they were superior to everyone which is where the idea that I was nothing special began to sink in. I began to think about what I had in life: low self-esteem, not many friends (or so I thought), nothing planned for my future and no money saved. I had no real achievements; I had never worked to earn something I really wanted. I decided I was going to test myself. I wanted to know whether I was above average or not.

I google'd everything about working out, gaining muscle mass, proper diet plans, proper workouts & routines, etc. The same day I bought a two month membership to my local gym and spoke to the trainers, showing them my plans and what I wanted to achieve. They helped work out some flaws in my diet or workouts and suggested some things.

I began to learn about subjects which interested me beginning with journalism & writing, moving onto sociology/anthropology and finally, after weeks spent reading up on information, I decided that I was going to study psychology.

I asked my managers at my lame fast-food job for more hours and began saving every dollar I made. After two months I had 3000$ saved, which was alright, but I realized that in the long run this wouldn't be enough. I began to study investing, learning the basics and eventually more. I wanted to know how to properly invest and make profit, so I read up on the subject and learned. I currently spend two hours a day studying, usually 90 minutes of psychology and 30 about investing, but if I'm interested I'll read more. Notes are also taken.

I also cleaned up my act. Cut my long, sloppy hair, started regularly cleansing/exfoliating my face, got rid of my skater clothes and bought a few suits and better looking casual clothes, stay clean-shaved and hit the sauna every day at the gym to clear up the little acne I used to have.

After about a month I decided to broaden my horizons. I've decided to learn a new language every year (currently speak English, French and Spanish. Taking a Finnish course which I signed up for.) I also signed up for yoga & guitar classes. I bought a new instrument every few weeks which I learned to play half-decently before buying a new one: a bass, a harmonica, a classical acoustic, a keyboard, a ukulele and I'm currently waiting for my next pay-check before I buy a set of electric drums (I live in an apartment so I can't own a real set.) I will play these until I'm satisfied with how good I am.

I'm honestly proud of what I've done in the past few months. I feel as though my life just began and I'm a completely different person than I used to be. I look back and think of my past (or most of it) as wasted time.

What keeps me motivated is the fact that I don't want to be 'normal', I don't want to stop learning and developing myself. This picture basically summarizes what motivates me:

1309444463397.jpg

[/hide]

I don't mean to brag or anything, nor do I think I'm better than anyone. I just felt like typing this up and letting someone know. I find it funny how someone like my ex provoked this.

Life is great.

Also, I'm on NZT..

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

[hide]When I dumped my girlfriend of 2 years 3 months ago I felt like I was wasting my potential. I've always been an underachiever and never really put effort into anything. I always thought of myself as intelligent and better than average (although I never acted like a pretentious douchebag to anyone.) Going through HS I realized that most people thought they were superior to everyone which is where the idea that I was nothing special began to sink in. I began to think about what I had in life: low self-esteem, not many friends (or so I thought), nothing planned for my future and no money saved. I had no real achievements; I had never worked to earn something I really wanted. I decided I was going to test myself. I wanted to know whether I was above average or not.

I google'd everything about working out, gaining muscle mass, proper diet plans, proper workouts & routines, etc. The same day I bought a two month membership to my local gym and spoke to the trainers, showing them my plans and what I wanted to achieve. They helped work out some flaws in my diet or workouts and suggested some things.

I began to learn about subjects which interested me beginning with journalism & writing, moving onto sociology/anthropology and finally, after weeks spent reading up on information, I decided that I was going to study psychology.

I asked my managers at my lame fast-food job for more hours and began saving every dollar I made. After two months I had 3000$ saved, which was alright, but I realized that in the long run this wouldn't be enough. I began to study investing, learning the basics and eventually more. I wanted to know how to properly invest and make profit, so I read up on the subject and learned. I currently spend two hours a day studying, usually 90 minutes of psychology and 30 about investing, but if I'm interested I'll read more. Notes are also taken.

I also cleaned up my act. Cut my long, sloppy hair, started regularly cleansing/exfoliating my face, got rid of my skater clothes and bought a few suits and better looking casual clothes, stay clean-shaved and hit the sauna every day at the gym to clear up the little acne I used to have.

After about a month I decided to broaden my horizons. I've decided to learn a new language every year (currently speak English, French and Spanish. Taking a Finnish course which I signed up for.) I also signed up for yoga & guitar classes. I bought a new instrument every few weeks which I learned to play half-decently before buying a new one: a bass, a harmonica, a classical acoustic, a keyboard, a ukulele and I'm currently waiting for my next pay-check before I buy a set of electric drums (I live in an apartment so I can't own a real set.) I will play these until I'm satisfied with how good I am.

I'm honestly proud of what I've done in the past few months. I feel as though my life just began and I'm a completely different person than I used to be. I look back and think of my past (or most of it) as wasted time.

What keeps me motivated is the fact that I don't want to be 'normal', I don't want to stop learning and developing myself. This picture basically summarizes what motivates me:

1309444463397.jpg

[/hide]

I don't mean to brag or anything, nor do I think I'm better than anyone. I just felt like typing this up and letting someone know. I find it funny how someone like my ex provoked this.

Life is great.

Also, I'm on NZT..

Great job!

That is something you should be proud of :)

How did your ex provoke that anyways..?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Thanks Wongtong ;)

I just suddenly realized that I can do much better. She's not very stable... for the last 6 months of our relationship she tried to be very controlling and cried day after day. She was going through some rough times and even became suicidal at one point. I helped her through a lot of stuff, went to the hospital with her a few times to see therapists, drove her to the clinic and waited there (5h wait here) with her quite a few times and did many other things. She ended up blaming her suicidal issues on me even though I never mistreated her or anything. When she told me it was "my fault" that she was having problems and all I was doing was making her life miserable I knew I couldn't stay with her. I knew my life was a lot [cabbage]tier than I wanted it to be so I left her and decided to change that.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Secret: I sometimes wish I could be shot in the shoulder once, just to see what it's like. I've been stabbed before, and it didn't hurt (due to a cut nerve, but still), so I've always wondered what being shot would feel like. Probably just a large impact, followed by the feeling of being on fire... Who knows.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Secret: I sometimes wish I could be shot in the shoulder once, just to see what it's like. I've been stabbed before, and it didn't hurt (due to a cut nerve, but still), so I've always wondered what being shot would feel like. Probably just a large impact, followed by the feeling of being on fire... Who knows.

Try it if you really want to find out.

Final1.jpg

Try it if you really want to find out.

That's a horrible idea.

I promised my parents [in 9th grade] that if they let me paint my room, I'd spend two years at a community college living at home before I actually went off to a college away from home. They're a bit clingy with us kids.

I made the promise and painted my room... But I never went to a community college. But hey, I'm attending the college that they preferred me to go to.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've been playing less of this game and spending more time with friends, but I still feel like I'm losing everyone close to me in preference of this game.

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

1309444463397.jpg

[/hide]

Life is great.

Also, I'm on NZT..

Inspiring for sure, i'm happy on your behalf!

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

1309444463397.jpg

[/hide]

Life is great.

Also, I'm on NZT..

Are you me? I also love to learn new things. I'm studying Japanese myself, and I also want to learn to play guitar and sing well.

Just two days ago I realized I haven't really done much recently, so I decided to challenge myself by making a list of goals to do before the end of the year - things like getting at least 80% points on a Swedish exam (I usually get ~60%, but I haven't really had any motivation until recently, so even 90% shouldn't be impossible for me), learning to play barré chords on guitar and writing a novel during NaNoWriMo. There's something insanely satisfying in succeeding at something you've wanted to do for a long time.

Secret: I sometimes wish I could be shot in the shoulder once, just to see what it's like.

I have this same feeling about being tazed.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]