Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Back in mah day, we didn't have thumbs as emoticons. *waves cane*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I love balloon shop.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh yeah, I used to be a big fan of their stuff back when they were active on the youtubes.

Getting off topic now, Confession: I own two cats and I'm slowly shifting my love from cats to dogs more and more everyday.

I used to wonder what electrocution felt like - then I discovered it when I accidentally put water onto an electrical application. To put it mildly - it wasn't very nice.

I've actually been tased too >.<. It's one of those feelings that's hard to describe

Oh yeah, I used to be a big fan of their stuff back when they were active on the youtubes.

Getting off topic now, Confession: I own two cats and I'm slowly shifting my love from cats to dogs more and more everyday.

You can't go wrong with dogs.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Confession: I've wondered what it would feel like to cut an eyeball in half.

Don't get too weirded out about that, when I was in 7th grade we had two science teachers, the awesome one and the lame one. The awesome one had their class dissect a cow eyeball and the lame one had their class read from a book, I was in the lame class which leads to...

Regret: Not being in the awesome science class in 7th grade.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Confession: I've wondered what it would feel like to cut an eyeball in half.

Don't get too weirded out about that, when I was in 7th grade we had two science teachers, the awesome one and the lame one. The awesome one had their class dissect a cow eyeball and the lame one had their class read from a book, I was in the lame class which leads to...

Regret: Not being in the awesome science class in 7th grade.

That sounds exactly like my seventh grade bio class. The most "fun" thing we got to do was look at plants through a microscope. The other class got to dissect pigs.

Secret: I believe with absolute certainty that Vladimir Lenin did not, in fact, die. In truth, he shaved his beard and moved to the US to begin an acting career under the alias Christopher Lloyd.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Heh.

But yeah, I've always had a dog and I will never own cats. I don't despise them, but I won't own one.

Confession: I was seeing a girl last year who was obsessed with her two cats. It was weird. Advice: don't see girls that are obsessed with cats, they're as crazy as you think they are.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

A man after my own heart. <3:

No homo

Saying "no homo" doesn't not make it homo tongue.gif But hey, to each his own.

and for Range_This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaGa3kjRS7o&feature=player_detailpage#t=239s

(go to 4:00)

Confession: Regardless of his leadership ability (or lack thereof), I for some reason find it extremely hard to NOT like George W. Bush.

Edit: My regrettable entrance to these forums...

http://forum.tip.it/topic/150037-my-first-pk/

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That pic looks pretty fake.

I would have been 10 at the time.

Wait so how old are you now?

Confession: If I told you all how old I am, you may think I'm pathetic for the negative things I post sometimes. Not much of a confession because if I was confessing, it'd have my age, but...

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.