Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Whenever I see New South Wales abbreviated as NSW, I read it as NSFW.

Whenever I see NSW and read it as NSFW, I always forget what NSFW means.

I have never seen NSW (at all, and therefore haven't ever confused it as NSFW)

But anyways I'm almost looking forward to school too because I just seem to be running out of things to do. Not that I ever did anything, but just playing RS, sometimes ping-pong and bodily functions without any contact with the outside world gets old.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

But anyways I'm almost looking forward to school too because I just seem to be running out of things to do. Not that I ever did anything, but just playing RS, sometimes ping-pong and bodily functions without any contact with the outside world gets old.

Look at my location.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I've never liked sleeping naked.

:shades:

Same here. I have to wear something. I feel...Naked with out my pajamas.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It took me a very long time to be able to sleep without a shirt on, too. I used to have to sleep with at least shorts and a shirt on.

Oh, also, I dunno if I've already said this, but it is impossible for me to sleep with socks on.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Look at my location.

Where you live is not safe for work? Wait...

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Yikes. That's a big thing to say.

Explain? D: If you feel comfortable, that is.

[hide]

It's a long story spanning 4 years but to some it up simply, being forced from 13 to baby sit constantly my little brother while she went and got pissed off her face every night on the way back from work, constantly having to deal with her constant lying and [cabbage]ting about where she actually was and what she was doing, continual lying about smoking, alcoholism, disregard for family life and a disregard for anything in my life until I start failing.

All those situations could be expanded greatly but for the sake of simplicity I'll just stick to that bullet point sentence.

[/hide]

Eesh, so she really hasn't fulfilled her motherly position well at all, it sounds.

I don't really think I can give any advice because I haven't experienced something like that. Just be supportive as much as she'll allow you, but back off if she starts attacking you. I think only time and space will help. Hopefully you can come back in a few years (assuming you move away from home eventually) and she'll have understood that you care about what she does and that you were angry with how she was living her life.

If you believe in God, I suggest praying about it. It can be a comforting practice, even if you don't see any immediate results (it's likely you won't, cause God doesn't work that way).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That verb 'identify' throws me off from understanding what you said...

He means he thinks of himself as a female, I think. Either that or that he relates with females mroe than he does with males. I'm not sure, but I think it's the former.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

And I sleep naked.

<3

I also sleep naked. I honestly cannoy stand wearing boxers to bed, its uncomfy. Also its not uncommon for Surprise's situation, my brother in law's mother is litterally ther exact same and treats the poor bloke like [cabbage].

Popoto.~<3

I slept naked for the first time last night. Felt good man. Not sure if I'll do it again, there's always the chance my brother or dad'll come into my room and get confused and weirded out.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm scared of death. No, i'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of being dead. The other day i was watching a show on T.V and this girl got shot, and died. Suddenly it occurred to me that death is the end. It's not like having a long nap, it's not like being in a coma, its less than that. There is nothing. You will just become a part of the past and soon you will be forgotten. It scares the living crap out of me and i often have sleepless nights because of it. I'd lie awake in my bed too scared to go to sleep. I regret ever thinking about it.

[/secret/confession/regret]

EDIT: I sleep in boxers. Restless sleeper. I don't want my junk hanging out incase someone walks into my room when i'm asleep.