Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Have you accomplished anything this past week?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

There have been five to six cases where I stole back the things that were confiscated from me back in Elementary School because I was planning on trading or selling Yu-gi-oh cards that day (they were all the rage to the point kids traded their chicken nuggets for an ultra rare). In middle and high school, I often observed the combinations being dialed in of lockers my neighbors were using to see what was inside. Never took a thing, but I was very curious at the time and enjoyed the thrill all because I was watching too many movies about thieves. Even managed to unlock my brother's door (he doesn't do much effort to hiding the key) a few times to "borrow" his things (like using his air conditioner or console).

In short, I'm confessing to acting like a thief in a courteous way for a thrill as a child. At the same time I'm mentioning one of my minor secret skills. :rolleyes:

I'm an [wagon] to a lot of people. Just not straight to them. Me and my friends make fun of people (who definitely don't need to be made fun of) for fun. We don't mean any of it; it's a hobby. But a bad one. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm an [wagon] to a lot of people. Just not straight to them. Me and my friends make fun of people (who definitely don't need to be made fun of) for fun. We don't mean any of it; it's a hobby. But a bad one. :\

At least you didn't pick up the trait of being blunt and direct like me. :|

I have a very long temper fuse and cannot seem to get worked up at all when I'm watching the news because of it. I'm able to sort the facts from the melodramatic crap that most media try to sensationalize in order to work up and draw others in. Still unsure if I should consider this cool, level-headed demeanor a blessing or some curse even though getting angry is next to impossible for me these days (compared to what my medium-length fuse from many years ago as a kid).

Meh.

Confession: I've been stoned for most of the last week or two and it feels SO [bleep]ING GOOD.

Shouldn't have blasphemed the Lord.

Nah, it's cool, I've given him permission to blaspheme me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

*sad trombone*

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

i dont fear death as much as i fear the feeling of not being anymore, the feeling that you are not here on this planet anymore, nothing, just a memory from a distant past, nothing more then a rotting corpse in a casket beneath 6 feet of soil, while the true "you" departed to possibly Heaven

it bugs me to think about it, what am i if im dead? will i live on in heaven as some sort of being, or will it just end?

will i cease to be entirely, or will i somehow retain my consiousness, the real "me"?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Well if you ever feel that way, here's a nice quote to make you feel better:

"I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."

~Mark Twain (possibly)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I would say death is still frightening even after that quote because we would know that we're missing life... But if we truly do fall out of existence (soul and body), we wouldn't know anything, because we wouldn't be any more.

I think the scary thing is what 'not existing' will feel like. Of course, we obviously won't feel anything, but that doesn't change the fact that we're worried. Its another concept I can't wrap my mind around: what not existing will be like. According to the quote, it'll be like what was before birth; ask me what it felt like before birth, and I won't know what to say.

The concept of 'nonexistence' is just mind blowing, especially with our intellect. How can whatever makes us unique (a soul, if you will) simply cease to entirely exist.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I cannot comprehend nonexistence. I don't think anyone can. It seems impossible that there is not some kind of afterlife.

Then again I can't be sure that the entire universe isn't simply a creation of my mind, and the same for everyone else. I don't know that every single person on Earth isn't just a kind of AI I am dreaming up. Hell, the universe might be contained in a box owned by some creature.

Mind boggled.

PM me for fitocracy invite

When I try to comprehend death (almost certainly simple nonexistence), I just think to what it felt like before my first memory. That is, less than nothing. Unaware. And that, I have no problem with.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Do you guys know the saying "The moment before you die, your life flashes before your eyes."? I always think that the life I'm experiencing right now is the life flashing before my eyes. It could be the reason why we get deja vu, because we've already actually experienced the event and we're just replaying it in our minds.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Do you guys know the saying "The moment before you die, your life flashes before your eyes."? I always think that the life I'm experiencing right now is the life flashing before my eyes. It could be the reason why we get deja vu, because we've already actually experienced the event and we're just replaying it in our minds.

You should at least buy my mind dinner before you [bleep] it.

You should at least buy my mind dinner before you [bleep] it.

=D>

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

When I try to comprehend death (almost certainly simple nonexistence), I just think to what it felt like before my first memory. That is, less than nothing. Unaware. And that, I have no problem with.

To me, I can't even comprehend being completely and totally unaware. I know what being unaware of something feels like, but being unaware of everything? That can't be described with simple words (similar to how emotions can't really be explained fully with words).

I caught the bold, by the way. ;)

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Regret.... I regret not telling my mom I loved her more. She died from cancer a few months ago. She was the strongest person I know...She had a rare type that no one has survived for more than 5 years, and only one in 3 million survived for more than 1. She dealt with it for 4. I thought with all my heart she'd be the first to outlive, I swore she couldn't be beat. I wish I had told her how much I respected her as a person. She made a lot of mistakes in life, but with a husband with no diploma and three children...she still persevered. I can never remember a moment I was hungry or felt unloved or abused by her. Never in my life did I feel like maybe I'd be better on my own. I was never there for her, to take care of her. I was too busy being selfish...usually playing runescape or something else online. I was a [puncture] to my own mother, dying of cancer, but never did she complain. She only ever provided.

Confession? I have met my future wife. Her strength of will astounds me. She has such a caring heart for everyone she knows, and for some reason she loves me, the guy with too many walls. I hope she can prove to me that my mother isn't one of a kind.

So probably like a month ago or so I posted on here saying that now that I was in a new state and getting ready for college I had the goal of having sex with as many girls as possible. It would seem that plan has changed before it was even able to be put into action. New neighbors moved in last week. They have a daughter, she's black (LOVE black girls), she's gorgeous, she's my age, and we are now dating. So much for that awesome plan I had haha. Oh well, I really like spending time with this girl and every day I can't wait for her to get home from school so I can be with her (she's like 2 years younger than me so she's still in school).

Not really a confession, definitely not a regret, and not really a secret either. I just wasn't sure where to post this and I thought maybe you guys would enjoy reading about my happiness (Really you have no idea how happy I am right now. I mean, I'm a really big nerd, always playing RS and other video games, I never would have imagined that I could be with a girl as pretty and fun to be around as she is). :smile:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.