Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

And as a think more and more about it and delve deeper, it's like my brain can't even comprehend it.

This. The more I think about death, the less real it seems. I just can't imagine what happens when it's over. Not being a part of any religion makes it harder to comprehend, because you don't know what happens at all.

I think the Japanese poet Saigyo summed up time pretty nicely:

"Nowhere at all would I live on; all is pointless: A hut of twigs is this fleeting world.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I got fired in a record 12 seconds of my first job for calling my boss a "conservative neo-nazi ****er"

The irony of that statement is lost on you isn't it?

OT: Attempted suicide numerous times as a kid.

Stuckitinherpooper

I have a tattoo and piercing fetish.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I can't stand tattoos or piecing.

Tattoos are ok IMO (dunno if I'm ever going to get one though) but piercings are horrible

My stance is the exact inverse of this. Piercings (in moderation) can look good on some people, but tattoos always warrant a condescending anime face complemented with a smart-ass remark.

I think I express my opinion too much sometimes. It makes people not like me, I think. :???:

Not sure if this is a bad or good thing.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I got fired in a record 12 seconds of my first job for calling my boss a "conservative neo-nazi ****er"

The irony of that statement is lost on you isn't it?

You realize you quoted a post from 2 years ago, right? tongue.gif

I think I express my opinion too much sometimes. It makes people not like me, I think. :???:

Not sure if this is a bad or good thing.

I respect those who share their opinion that I don't agree with much more than I respect those who are too afraid to share their opinion at all. But that's just me.

I think that if your opinions are thought out and not just out-of-the-blue, then you're fine. There will always be people who disagree and dislike you cause of it, but ultimately, if a person doesn't like what you believe, it isn't your problem.

The people who matter to you will most likely see past these differences in opinion and like you for other things.

I, personally, just hate you for no reason.

I noticed something weird today. I see guys and think that a lot of them are perfectly good looking and could get any girl they wanted if they had the personality to go with it. So basically, I think a large percent of guys I see are good looking. On the other hand, only a small percent of girls do I find actually good looking (date-worthy). Well, what I'm trying to say is that, if I were a girl, there would be plenty of guys I would date. It's the exact opposite with my situation now, where there's hardly any girls I find really good looking enough to date.

I guess I'm just extremely picky with girls. :\

Which explains why I haven't been interested in another girl for such a long time.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I, personally, just hate you for no reason.

Wha-wha?? [bleep] you too then, buddy.

It's not like my opinions are very deep or personal ones, but small things I just go "That's [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed." and then I get a rep for being a harsh, angry little man.

(Not in all circles, of course)

I noticed something weird today. I see guys and think that a lot of them are perfectly good looking and could get any girl they wanted if they had the personality to go with it. So basically, I think a large percent of guys I see are good looking. On the other hand, only a small percent of girls do I find actually good looking (date-worthy). Well, what I'm trying to say is that, if I were a girl, there would be plenty of guys I would date. It's the exact opposite with my situation now, where there's hardly any girls I find really good looking enough to date.

Maybe girls are just as picky as you are? Scratch "maybe", THEY ARE.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think that clubs (as in the [bleep]-a-stranger-factories) are some of the most distasteful, repugnant social outlets humankind has ever come up with. I wouldn't want it disallowed nor would I even consider it immoral, but it's surprising seeing how little respect people have for their majest-icals.

I think that clubs (as in the [bleep]-a-stranger-factories) are some of the most distasteful, repugnant social outlets humankind has ever come up with. I wouldn't want it disallowed nor would I even consider it immoral, but it's surprising seeing how little respect people have for their majest-icals.

Yeah, this pretty much. I went to a friend's house last night with a couple of dudes and girls and the music was just so awful... I tried to dance, but no amount of alcohol could make me enjoy it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't smoke and I still went on a smoke break.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

In regards to that whole "club" rant, you're lucky you don't live in Australia.

I'm not sure what other outlet the young people (myself included) have , aside from getting trashed and listening to "[cabbage]ty electro-dance" every ___day.

There are plenty of inner city, artsy dive bars though - beer ? $8, haha no, I won't go.

Clubbing is awful and [bleep] anyone who buys into that [cabbage]. You're paying what, twice as much for a drink as you normally would? Why twice as much? For the [cabbage]ty electro-dance that's blaring out? The dude throwing up 10 feet away from you?

Yeah, no.

The drinks in a few of the clubs here are ridiculously cheap on certain (student) nights but the music is always [cabbage], no exceptions. There are some clubs as well that have a reputation as being "classier" which just means they can double the entry price (which annoys me to hell anyway) and put the price of drink through the roof. I used to go to clubs a lot, not so much anymore. I much prefer chilling in a decent pub or bar now than heading to a club.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Of course, if you believe in the afterlife [and perhaps Catholicism/Christianity], all is not pointless. ;)

What's the point of the afterlife?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Of course, if you believe in the afterlife [and perhaps Catholicism/Christianity], all is not pointless. ;)

What's the point of the afterlife?

What's the point of living?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.