Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Well why would you want to?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

On the topic of crying (not necessarily during movies), I think the last time I cried was when I was probably like 5 and I got hurt or something bad happened to me. I don't like to show a lot of emotion.

I'm pretty much the same way. I've only cried once in the past year, and that was a few weeks ago when it was exactly 1 year since a friend had passed away. I keep my deeper emotions to myself for the most part.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I'm tired of family life. I love my family, but I think I've had a large enough dose this summer.

The girl I like leaves for college tomorrow. So there's really no reason for me not to move up to college... Only thing stopping me is that we're not allowed to move in until Sunday.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Duff-man is making sure Tip.it has quality posts! :D I've been wondering for some time if your name has any relation to Duff-man from simpsons :o

By the way, this thread and the 'Today' one seem to be 'post anything you like and discuss about anything' threads.

Final1.jpg

Duff I wonder how many days you've been the top poster. (I had nowhere else to throw this)

[hide]Untitled.png[/hide]

I'd rather not know. People would accuse me of having no life. D:

Secret: I do have a life.

:3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Duff I wonder how many days you've been the top poster. (I had nowhere else to throw this)

[hide]Untitled.png[/hide]

I'd rather not know. People would accuse me of having no life. D:

Secret: I do have a life.

:3

I would have never guessed. :mrgreen:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So I woke up at 4:30am this morning for some reason. And I was laying there, and I decided to start thinking. It isn't something I usually do when I wake up in the 'middle' of the night; I usually just fall back asleep.

I started thinking about getting a little gift for the girl I like as a going away present. Something really small, like a little cross with a base that you could stick to your dashboard in your car or something (her and I are both religious). And then I started going through best-case scenarios of me giving it to her, and her tearing up, and giving me a big hug, and then perhaps giving me a kiss (or some reason to hope that I have a chance with her). I did this up until probably 7:30am, during which I was in a pleasant half-sleep or whatnot. I finally fully woke up and sat up in my bed and said out loud (loud enough for me to hear, but no one else): "Who the [bleep] am I kidding?"

I kid you not. That's what happened. I ended up getting her a little cross and giving it to her, but we just hugged, said "See you soon" and parted.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Last night I had a dream about my previous neighbor. She's my age and I had a huge crush on her for the 4 years or so that I lived by her, we were really close friends. She had a boyfriend though and when she did break up with him, I never had the courage to make a move. In my dream we were just having fun a cuddling but nothing sexual. I woke up feeling sad, lonely, and missing her greatly.... Damnit why didn't I tell her how I felt when I had the chance.... I seriously think about her every day. It feels like it might be love, but I've never really been in love with someone before so I don't know the feeling exactly. Not like it matters much though, I've moved out of state and she's off in another state too for college. I just wish I could stop thinking about her.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I think everyone does that from time to time, Duff (Thinking of a cheesy scenario and then imagining all of the equally cheesy outcomes). The gift seems like a pretty good idea, though.

Oh, yah, I think it was. She liked it. I made sure it wasn't something extremely sappy. I could just say, "Hey, I got you this as a reminder that God's watching over you while you drive." Nothing that really attaches me to it.

Apparently my group of friends are planning a beach trip later in September, so hopefully it won't be long before I see her again.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Heh, I got teary eyed during the last Harry Potter movie when Snape died.

[bleep]ing badass character. I had good reason to tear up.

Last night (and probably tonight), I'll be daydreaming (or should I say nightdreaming (i.e. not fully dreaming, just imagining)) about going on a beach trip with my friends later in September. I'll be thinking up all sorts of ideal situations I want to be in during that trip.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: I full on silent cried after watching Marley and me.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Totally understandable! I watched that movie with a bunch of guy friends and we all admitted we got teary-eyed. And all the girls who I know have seen it cried, too.

Good movie.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So, when I was saying goodbye to the girl that I like before she left for college, we got on the subject of her leaving behind her golden retriever Noah. He's super cute (getting big now, though) and still has all his baby fat, so he's really bumbly and wags his butt instead of just his tail. And I told her the obvious: he was going to miss her a ton while she was gone, and she told me that I should come over and play with him this last week that I'm here and she isn't.

I doubt she was serious, but I really wanna. That's be super weird though, to go to her house, walk up to the door and say, "Hi, I'm here to play with your dog."

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Wrong thread? Heh.

Confession: I am really looking forward to this school year.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang