Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I've never known what the 'watch topic' option actually does. I don't want any e-mail notifications. So what does watching a topic/forum actually entail?

It depends on how you set it up. I personally set it to inline notifications so that it shows up as notifications on these forums.

If you watch a forum, it notifies you of new topics being posted. If you watch a topic, it notifies you of replies to that topic.

Source: I have two topics watched on these forums as well as a forum. :P

Confession: I'm scared of applying for a job for some unknown reason.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/54202-my-full-zombie <- One of my first posts that I can find. I can't find anything else later.

j0xPu5R.png

I would have been 10 at the time.

Wait so how old are you now?

Confession: If I told you all how old I am, you may think I'm pathetic for the negative things I post sometimes. Not much of a confession because if I was confessing, it'd have my age, but...

I get the impression that you're about 13 or 14.

You listen to Avenged Sevenfold, we all know you're 13.

I hate this stereotype. I am not 13.

edit: But surprise, surprise, people are getting on me about my age as I said they would if I said anything about it...

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

You listen to Avenged Sevenfold, we all know you're 13.

I hate this stereotype. I am not 13.

edit: But surprise, surprise, people are getting on me about my age as I said they would if I said anything about it...

You wrote a post being all mysterious about your age and you expect people not to guess. You're setting yourself up for it, if you wanted differently you wouldn't have.

edit: Forget I said anything.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Confession: If I told you all how old I am, you may think I'm pathetic for the negative things I post sometimes. Not much of a confession because if I was confessing, it'd have my age, but...

Maybe he's older than expected. 18-25 ish.

Anyways.. I had a dream that I was ganked by Pandamonium last night. That scared me a lot. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hakaan, you sound fairly mature, aside from a few negative posts.

---

Confession: I've been feeling really odd lately. Sort of like something's very wrong, even though there's really not much wrong with my life. It's probably because of my ex - We're still really good friends, but I still have feelings for her. And I managed to convince myself that she liked me, then she goes and basically says she doesn't like anyone, and doesn't want to date anyone right now (I didn't ask her out or anything, it just came up in a discussion). I can't blame her... Her last boyfriend (not me), sort of scared her away from dating for a while, because he started calling her selfish and threatening suicide when she broke up with him. And another guy (About 4 years older than her, and she's 14) told her he liked her, and basically threatened suicide too when she said she couldn't date him.

Gah. Life's confusing at times.

Rob, my only piece of advice is, at your age, don't expect your relationships to go past college. Yah, some people make it work, but it's extremely tough. Don't be sad about not having a girl during high school, because almost everyone leaves high school/for college single. And that isn't a bad thing. It's a huge experience that changes a lot, especially if you go to separate colleges.

I, myself, tried to make my high school relationship work. And let's face it, it was a really stupid decision, so I broke it off halfway through the year; which brings up something else: if you save the breakup until your both far away from each other, it's hard to meet up and discuss any of it, which is why I had to wait until Thanksgiving break (tough tough thing to do).

I kinda rambled, but all in all, just don't talk yourself into feeling bad about not having a girl at your age. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: I've been feeling really odd lately. Sort of like something's very wrong, even though there's really not much wrong with my life. It's probably because of my ex - We're still really good friends, but I still have feelings for her. And I managed to convince myself that she liked me, then she goes and basically says she doesn't like anyone, and doesn't want to date anyone right now (I didn't ask her out or anything, it just came up in a discussion). I can't blame her... Her last boyfriend (not me), sort of scared her away from dating for a while, because he started calling her selfish and threatening suicide when she broke up with him. And another guy (About 4 years older than her, and she's 14) told her he liked her, and basically threatened suicide too when she said she couldn't date him.

Confession: when I was 15, I used to laugh at people like you. :-D I've always been far too cynical, I suppose.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Confession: when I was 15, I used to laugh at people like you. :-D I've always been far too cynical, I suppose.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Confession: I'm a terribly fussy shopper. I'd look through 15 packs of bacon before choosing the one I want.

Rob, my only piece of advice is, at your age, don't expect your relationships to go past college. Yah, some people make it work, but it's extremely tough. Don't be sad about not having a girl during high school, because almost everyone leaves high school/for college single. And that isn't a bad thing. It's a huge experience that changes a lot, especially if you go to separate colleges.

I, myself, tried to make my high school relationship work. And let's face it, it was a really stupid decision, so I broke it off halfway through the year; which brings up something else: if you save the breakup until your both far away from each other, it's hard to meet up and discuss any of it, which is why I had to wait until Thanksgiving break (tough tough thing to do).

I kinda rambled, but all in all, just don't talk yourself into feeling bad about not having a girl at your age. :thumbup:

Aha, thanks. I sort of realized that most relationships wouldn't work out at my age, after seeing probably 25 couples get together and break up over a period of 9 months.

@Croce: As do I :lol:. I'm aware my story is a little... typical and nothing to actually be upset over, which is why being upset over it is a confession.

[bleep] trimming. The only part of my body I shave/trim is my face, and I'll probably only trim as soon as I can grow a full beard.

I think I forgot my Merkur razor in Montreal, so I've been shaving with only blades in my hand.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Well, I just discovered this today. I turn off my alarm in my sleep. This is not good and I hope it doesn't happen again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think I need to place it farther away from my bed. I already have to get up to turn it off, but I could place it somewhere farther away.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang