Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Everyone switch display names to confuse Duff when he gets back.

Switch names with each other. :D

Don't forget to use their signature and avatar too to make it more believable.

Let's do this.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Pie already stole my avatar and signature.

<_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

TIF'ing while sleep-deprived is...Fun.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

K4ylan, Dizzle... Dizzle, Dizzle.

You got me, yes you did. But I've got my eyes on you two now. :shades:

Are you sure it's just us?

Confession: I cry rather easily during movies. Not loud crying, but I tear up like crazy (and only wipe my tears when nobody is looking).

Hell, I'm a man! I'm not supposed to cry!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: I cry rather easily during movies. Not loud crying, but I tear up like crazy (and only wipe my tears when nobody is looking).

Hell, I'm a man! I'm not supposed to cry!

Everyone is supposed to cry... it's true that some women don't like that but others dig it! ^_^

Cybermullet.png

I've never been able to cry during a movie...maybe I just haven't seen a sad enough movie before.

A confession for me is I avoid watching movies with friends sometimes just in case I do >.<, I think I have severe problems with attaching myself to characters in movies :P.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I've cried during the original Pokémon movie. The screen was very bright, but to this day my parents think it's because Pikachu was letting his clone slap him.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I think I've seen the original pokemon movie, though I don't remember much about it. Was that the one with Mew/Mewtwo in it?

I remember Jirachi Wishmaker was a sad movie though.

I've cried during the original Pokémon movie. The screen was very bright, but to this day my parents think it's because Pikachu was letting his clone slap him.

It is pretty emotional., I didn't cry but I may have a tear in my eye...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I honestly don't see why the first Pokemon movie made kids cry. To me that was the most awesome battle that had happened in Pokemon thus far. and they weren't even using their moves or listening to their trainers. That was hardcore.

Then of course the characters had to go onto some animal rights tangent when the entire point of the series is to enslave an intelligent species and force them to fight to the point of exhaustion.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

On the topic of crying (not necessarily during movies), I think the last time I cried was when I was probably like 5 and I got hurt or something bad happened to me. I don't like to show a lot of emotion.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

A lot of times I feel like I'm about to cry when I'm watching movies or listening to sad music or whatever. But I almost always can't. Even if I try, I just can't. Kinda annoying.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off