Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I'm scared of death. No, i'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of being dead. The other day i was watching a show on T.V and this girl got shot, and died. Suddenly it occurred to me that death is the end. It's not like having a long nap, it's not like being in a coma, its less than that. There is nothing. You will just become a part of the past and soon you will be forgotten. It scares the living crap out of me and i often have sleepless nights because of it. I'd lie awake in my bed too scared to go to sleep. I regret ever thinking about it.

Death is fun. No problems, no worries, all relaxing.

Dying is the bad part though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What is death ? Our perception of the end of life, yes ? During the time which we are alive, we can see the death of other people around us, but will never experience death ourselves. Death is ceasing to be, and hence we don't experience it at all. As long as you exist, you don't die. When you die, you're dead and don't experience death.

I'll quote Mark Twain here ...

"I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."

To be honest, I don't want to get old. Old people just seem so sad and dejected and miserable.

I'm scared of death. No, i'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of being dead. The other day i was watching a show on T.V and this girl got shot, and died. Suddenly it occurred to me that death is the end. It's not like having a long nap, it's not like being in a coma, its less than that. There is nothing. You will just become a part of the past and soon you will be forgotten. It scares the living crap out of me and i often have sleepless nights because of it. I'd lie awake in my bed too scared to go to sleep. I regret ever thinking about it.

I've thought a lot about this too. Before you're born, no one knows you exist or will exist yet. After you die, people knew you and you made some kind of difference in the world, except it's like not being born; you just aren't there. It's hard for me to comprehend not existing because the brain is always thinking so that means it'd stop. The only difference between not being born and being dead is that when you're dead, people knew you were alive once and existed, and you have a body buried somewhere.

I might be going a little bit offtrack here, but I have a hard time explaining things I don't really understand.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I've thought a lot about this too. Before you're born, no one knows you exist or will exist yet. After you die, people knew you and you made some kind of difference in the world, except it's like not being born; you just aren't there. It's hard for me to comprehend not existing because the brain is always thinking so that means it'd stop. The only difference between not being born and being dead is that when you're dead, people knew you were alive once and existed, and you have a body buried somewhere.

I might be going a little bit offtrack here, but I have a hard time explaining things I don't really understand.

Just think about going to sleep, and suddenly waking up. I used to have the same problem until I thought of it that way and now I understand what it means to cease existing, since waking up from a deep sleep is kind of like you are only then beginning to exist again.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Just think about going to sleep, and suddenly waking up. I used to have the same problem until I thought of it that way and now I understand what it means to cease existing, since waking up from a deep sleep is kind of like you are only then beginning to exist again.

But it's not really. Even during your deepest sleep your brain still has some function. And you can still dream. I think the only feeling even close to death is a coma.

But it's not really. Even during your deepest sleep your brain still has some function. And you can still dream. I think the only feeling even close to death is a coma.

About how you feel not biological definitions.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sometimes I get in those moods, where I tell myself that this is the real thing: this life is going to come to an end, it isn't a sort of game. I believe in an afterlife, but even then, it's like this is my one shot at being on earth and all those movies that might give me ideas about going back in time are just covering up that fact.

And as a think more and more about it and delve deeper, it's like my brain can't even comprehend it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And as a think more and more about it and delve deeper, it's like my brain can't even comprehend it.

This. The more I think about death, the less real it seems. I just can't imagine what happens when it's over. Not being a part of any religion makes it harder to comprehend, because you don't know what happens at all.

Even being part of a religion, believing in an afterlife, it's just too much. Because this life is physically there, and to know that it will be gone is scary. I can't comprehend what the afterlife will be like. What I do understand is that everyone dies, and that I will eventually leave this physical life; it's like the only concept that I can fully grasp.

Kinda depressing. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I realize you're not actually dead lol - but I'm talking about how you feel when suddenly waking up from dreamless sleep - that it's an apt analogy.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I realize you're not actually dead lol - but I'm talking about how you feel when suddenly waking up from dreamless sleep - that it's an apt analogy.

Haha i know you weren't trying to imply it. I just still struggle to compare anything to death.

I think it would be pretty interesting if we still had dreams after we died.

You know if this were true i would not fear death as much. At least then we would still have some illusion of reality.

What if we're all dead, and reality is a dream?

Sounds like the Matrix to me :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Hide tags for a somewhat inappropriate post :shame:

Confession: I don't like my "junk" touching stuff for some reason. Like I could never sleep naked. I've always been this way but I don't know why. I also feel like if I were to touch it for some reason ( :shock: , but not like that) that I have to wash my hands thoroughly.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Confession: I don't like my "junk" touching stuff for some reason. Like I could never sleep naked. I've always been this way but I don't know why. I also feel like if I were to touch it for some reason ( :shock: , but not like that) that I have to wash my hands thoroughly.

You don't masturbate?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Isn't he like 14? or was it that other guy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You don't masturbate?

Who doesn't? But I make sure to wash my hands extremely thoroughly afterwards.

He's 12.

Yes, obviously. You're exactly right. :thumbdown:

1. Get cleaned

Confession. I have a photographic memory which only works with girls I have some sort of feeling/attraction towards. I can remember everyday I ever spent with them picture perfect.

I've always wished I could do this.

1. Get cleaned