Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

When I try to comprehend death (almost certainly simple nonexistence), I just think to what it felt like before my first memory. That is, less than nothing. Unaware. And that, I have no problem with.

How can you remember what it felt before your first memory when you have no memories of it?

When I try to comprehend death (almost certainly simple nonexistence), I just think to what it felt like before my first memory. That is, less than nothing. Unaware. And that, I have no problem with.

To me, I can't even comprehend being completely and totally unaware. I know what being unaware of something feels like, but being unaware of everything? That can't be described with simple words (similar to how emotions can't really be explained fully with words).

I caught the bold, by the way. ;)

Yeah not existing is not really something we can comprehend. There's no feeling we can put behind it to understand it. I've accepted that I can't comprehend it.

Kind of a regret:

I was thinking last night that there's so much I want to do right now. On one hand, I want to get really good at longboarding, which means a lot of riding every day and learning new tricks and getting better at riding switch so I can do more tricks. On the other hand, I want to start going to the gym, lifting and toning my body. On the third hand (yes, I have more than two hands), I want to have fun and relax and play video games. It'd be fun to get good at Halo and find a bunch of friends to play with on there. This hand includes TIF, which I also like spending time on. On the fourth hand, I have to focus on school and my social life (maybe look for a lady friend).

It's just really hard to prioritize because I don't have a whole lot of free time cause of school. And I want to do all of the above in that little amount of time. It's just difficult to do everything I want to do.

EDIT: And dealing with the above post, I also regret playing Runescape (for the most part). There's a few friends who I miss greatly, but other than that, I think about how much time I could have spent getting good at longboarding if I had gotten into it earlier.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hello everyone, my name is Halo and I'm addicted to school.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

To me, I can't even comprehend being completely and totally unaware. I know what being unaware of something feels like, but being unaware of everything? That can't be described with simple words (similar to how emotions can't really be explained fully with words).

Yeah not existing is not really something we can comprehend. There's no feeling we can put behind it to understand it. I've accepted that I can't comprehend it.

That's just it. Non-comprehension = nothing.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That's just it. Non-comprehension = nothing.

We cannot isolate the feeling of non-comprehension, though, and attribute that to what happens after death. Even though we cannot comprehend it, other emotions are still flying (for me, frustration is most prominent), we're still living, etc.

We're just going in circles here, because we cannot know what being completely non-comprehensive feels like (i.e. a being who's essence is non-comprehension).

Oh, and another thing, "non-comprehension = nothing" is not a fact, but your opinion. Just wanted to point that out. For Catholics, being unable to comprehend perfect love (or perfection in general) does not mean it cannot exist (i.e. is nothing). Rather, God's nature (for God is perfect, unconditional love and perfect in Godself) does not allow us humans to comprehend God. As the great St. Augustine wrote: "Si comprehendis, non est Deus" meaning "if your idea of God claims to totally comprehend God, then your idea is not God at all."

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Secret: I have downloaded the leaked new Dream Theater album "A Dramatic Turn of Events". I will defenetly be buying it when it comes out on the 13th of Sept. It really is worth buying, it might even be better than the old albums I still listen to.

It's going to be the 8th album I buy from them (out of 11).

Secret: I have downloaded the leaked new Dream Theater album "A Dramatic Turn of Events". I will defenetly be buying it when it comes out on the 13th of Sept. It really is worth buying, it might even be better than the old albums I still listen to.

I thought it was really....meh. Nothing really stood out to me as different than the last few albums, which I didn't really like.

It's probably an awkward confession..or secret w/e.

I've always wanted to be at the scene of something devistating on the planet, like 9/11.

NOW, before you say anything, It's more of curiosity to see first hand what it would have been like to be THERE at the scene of something that caused the world to stop still.

(and possibly be a hero, but that's different)

Popoto.~<3

I thought it was really....meh. Nothing really stood out to me as different than the last few albums, which I didn't really like.

What I like the most about this album is that they are going back to the progressive style more than the metal. Which is also why I originally loved DT for. So far I've been listening more to the pre-2005 albums more than the newer ones.

I've always wanted to watch someone who really deserves death to die of some rather unsavory means - reserved for the most prolific offenders throughout history. People like Harold Shipman (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2136444.stm), or Delroy Grant serve as good examples (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12803014).

Have you checked who the referred people are? I really do feel that when they reach the point of no return (eg in the above examples), they should no longer remain on this world. I really don't think life without parole is sufficient to bring them to justice really.

I feel the death penalty should be brought back to the UK, reserved for the worst offenders with irrefutable evidence.

I was just saying in general. I don't really support the death penalty, but if someone has to die (because the law says so or whatever), I don't want it to be in front of my eyes. I'd rather not know about it at all.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Please do realise that I'm referring to a specific case when I passed that judgement. I'm not referring to everyone, just the worst offenders in history that deserves to die (whom have lost their right to life, as that right would compromise hundreds of other people's same right)

I'm with Duff on this one. As much as I'd like someone dead (your example was perfect Skeptic), I wouldn't want to physically see it happen right in front of me. I'd just want to know that they're gone.

I would totally love to see someone that REALLY (like, beyond all redemption) deserves it, die in front of me. Then again, it's easy to say that. And I probably wouldn't like it if bones were broken and they were still alive for a while. I can't even see a live person with broken bones in MOVIES where I know it's fake, don't think I could stick around IRL.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.