Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Of course, if you believe in the afterlife [and perhaps Catholicism/Christianity], all is not pointless. ;)

What's the point of the afterlife?

What's the point of living?

enjoyment rolleyes.gif

Of course, if you believe in the afterlife [and perhaps Catholicism/Christianity], all is not pointless. ;)

enjoyment rolleyes.gif

This.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

enjoyment rolleyes.gif

This.

I also agree.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Humanity's current course in evolution destroyed the whole "reproduction" argument. If half of humanity would be wiped out, we still would be the dominant species.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

enjoyment rolleyes.gif

This.

I also agree.

The point of the afterlife is to fulfill the ultimate human desire of perfect and eternal happiness.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

[spoiler=quote chain]

enjoyment rolleyes.gif

This.

I also agree.

The point of the afterlife is to fulfill the ultimate human desire of perfect and eternal happiness.

True, but you might as well attempt to fulfill yourself while you're living.

Well yes, people attempt to fulfill it through a variety of things (though they never are 'perfectly' happy), which sort of leads to the conclusion that there may be something greater than the things in this world.

We should live life for others; we should be making a positive impact on the world. As cliche as the phrase is, we should be making the world a better place; we should leave the world better than it was when we came into it.

I guess I could also add that we should be striving to help others to live good lives through action and word.

There really was no structure to that post, but eh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

enjoyment rolleyes.gif

This.

I also agree.

That sounds boring. I take athird option.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

^ Yikes.

I think the opposite. I don't want to acknowledge the fact that they'll die. I'd rather not have to 'get over' their deaths at all. :\ Plus, I'd want them to see the good that I plan on doing as I keep living (and I want to see the good they'll do while they live).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And then what?

Oh boy, I'm happy forever. That's awesome. My afterlife is full of meaning and purpouse. I'm making a difference in something, right now. Woo.

I have no clue why I wrote purpose like I'm British and don't know how to spell.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

And then what?

Oh boy, I'm happy forever. That's awesome. My afterlife is full of meaning and purpouse. I'm making a difference in something, right now. Woo.

I have no clue why I wrote purpose like I'm British and don't know how to spell.

There isn't anything afterwards. Because there's no need for something afterwards. Theoretically, everything would be perfect. The afterlife in itself is the last stage. Of course, you have no idea how it'll be (and neither do I), so of course you'll say "Woo, that's awesome..." sarcastically. But when one does make it there, by definition, they need nothing more than God's love itself.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm pretty sure British people don't spell it "purpouse" either.

Ones who can't spell do.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Confession: I do not like puns. Some people can manage to pull them off just right, but the majority of people can not.

[hide] inb4 terrible puns after this post[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Confession: I do not like puns. Some people can manage to pull them off just right, but the majority of people can not.

[hide] inb4 terrible puns after this post[/hide]

I consider this post punishment for your lack of humor.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]