Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I have times of incredible sadness just comparing myself to others and feeling that I'm not good enough.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I have times of incredible sadness just comparing myself to others and feeling that I'm not good enough.

Can't let yourself do that - there will always be somebody better and somebody worse. It matters what you do, not what anyone else does.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

My confession/secret, pathetic as it is:

I'm using Emma Watson (daydreaming about her, though not in a sexual sense, but in an innocent way; imagining actually what it might be like dating her) to try and get over this girl that I like, cause I don't know if it'll ever work out.

And it's actually kinda working...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm using Emma Watson (daydreaming about her, though not in a sexual sense, but in an innocent way; imagining actually what it might be like dating her) to try and get over this girl that I like, cause I don't know if it'll ever work out.

Not pathetic at all. Do whatever you have to get over things. If it helps, it's all good. :thumbup:

Can't let yourself do that - there will always be somebody better and somebody worse. It matters what you do, not what anyone else does.

Sound advice. Helped me over my depression nicely.

Edited by obfuscator
abused my powers to fix a spelling mistake in my quote, oops!

Hah, I've done this a lot, though kinda subconsciously.

Just today, I legitimately wondered what it would be like being a dog. Specifically the dog that this girl I like owns and gives so much attention to.

Then, I felt really uncomfortable because I thought that.

I may be mental.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Duff, in the little time you've been here, you have made it to the list of my favorate TIFers. Seriously.

Regret: drinking so much soda today. It has been so hot, and I so thirsty....my blood pressure must of shot through the roof though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just today, I legitimately wondered what it would be like being a dog. Specifically the dog that this girl I like owns and gives so much attention to.

Then, I felt really uncomfortable because I thought that.

I may be mental.

It's pretty normal, you desire her attention so you focus on the item that gets a lot of it.

No, I've not, yet, done it myself.

When I was younger, I was attracted to the evil characters in (animated) movies. I have a distinct memory of finding these characters (and many more) attractive:

oogie.jpg

Scar-The-Lion-King.jpg

Jafar_from_Aladdin.jpg

I suppose I was more attracted to their badass personalities than anything else.

However, I'd like to note that I have a best friend who also found Scar attractive.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

@Giordano: Why thanks. :grin:

A funny secret. I dunno if this has happened to a lot of people, but when I was younger, I was fully dressed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, but my older sister was brushing hers, so I had to wait. I sat down on the toilet, not realizing the lid was not down, and I fell in and soaked my butt. And there I was, my bum stuck bobbing in the toilet while I yelled for my mom to pull me out.

True story. Ahaha, I'm laughing just remembering it. I hope that happens to my kid one day.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The worst thing to happen to my butt was falling ass-first into a cactus when I was eight. To add to the initial pain, when I pulled down my pants to get the thorns out, they ripped my skin up pretty bad.

I think the worst part was explaining to my mom why my pants were full of holes and there was blood in my underwear.

The worst thing to happen to my butt was falling ass-first into a cactus when I was eight.

That line, by itself, is one of the funniest things I've read in a while :lol:

Today while converting old tapes to digital I made two weird discoveries that sort of count as confessions/regrets/secrets all in one package.

1: 3 year old me singing Ricky Martin songs into a toy mic.

2: My dad trying not to laugh his ass off as he tries to get 3 year old me to talk about the Clinton scandal (and eventually succeeding).

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When I was younger, I was attracted to the evil characters in (animated) movies. I have a distinct memory of finding these characters (and many more) attractive:

However, I'd like to note that I have a best friend who also found Scar attractive.

I can't say I ever found scar attractive but I always did think he was pretty badass.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The worst thing to happen to my butt was falling ass-first into a cactus when I was eight. To add to the initial pain, when I pulled down my pants to get the thorns out, they ripped my skin up pretty bad.

I think the worst part was explaining to my mom why my pants were full of holes and there was blood in my underwear.

I bet you have some nice scars from that. Even though the true story is funny, you should definitely make something up: 'I flicked a sleeping bear on the nose and ran, but I wasn't fast enough and it swiped at my arse and gave me these bad boys.' Then you'd have an excuse to moon all the ladies. And we all know ladies love seeing boys' bare asses. :3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Of course icon_thumbsu.gif

I'm just not sure how I would bring that up in a conversation.

"Would you like to see my cac-- I mean bear scars?"

I can't say I ever found scar attractive but I always did think he was pretty badass.

Scar's mate from the second movie, though. Mm'yesma'am.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Confession: I hate ham. I don't like the taste of it whatsoever.

inb4"OMG U HATE HAM" Yeah. Deal with it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Confession: I hate ham. I don't like the taste of it whatsoever.

inb4"OMG U HATE HAM" Yeah. Deal with it.

Not a fan of ham either. It's tolerable, but something you eat because it's all there is, not because you feel like it. Chinese roast pork, on the other hand...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.