Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Regret: Watching the Star Wars prequels.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Do not watch Episode 1,2, and 3.

You have been warned.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Confession: I've never seen a full Starwars movie (Or episode, if you rather).

Do it one day when you have nothing to do.

Which seems like a lot of days now.

Yeah, that's most days for me tbh.

Even though Harry Potter does not interest me in the least, I'm thinking about reading all the books in August, all because the girl I really like was horrified that I hadn't.

She also made me promise to skip at least one class next year at college. I'm not big into skipping classes. But there was no arguing when she said, "Do it for me."

-whuuuuupaaaash- I'm whipped and I'm not even dating her.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Confession: I feel like the members of TIF don't like me for some reason.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Even though Harry Potter does not interest me in the least, I'm thinking about reading all the books in August, all because the girl I really like was horrified that I hadn't.

She also made me promise to skip at least one class next year at college. I'm not big into skipping classes. But there was no arguing when she said, "Do it for me."

something really stupid (have sex, for example)

:huh:

What are you being whipping for? :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I really wouldn't read the Potter series. It's a load of cliché trash. Trust me when I say you'd be wasting your time. I read books one to four, looked back, and seriously regretted it.

Once you start doing what the opposite sex tell you to do, it's a slippery slope to womanhood. I've seen rugby loving 'macho' men turned into virtual slaves with eating disorders by their girlfriends. The same principle applies to women with despotic boyfriends, incase you thought I was being sexist. :P

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I see what you did there. :thumbup:

Edit: Confession/Secret or whatever: I'm a virgin.

Does that quote make more sense now, Giordano? :x

No! Being a virgin will only want you to get laid even more. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The urge is there and strong, trust me. I just would rather not be drunk and do it with some random girl.

Oh, and sorry about that smiley. For some reason, it did :x instead of :-#.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I really wouldn't read the Potter series. It's a load of cliché trash. Trust me when I say you'd be wasting your time. I read books one to four, looked back, and seriously regretted it.

Once you start doing what the opposite sex tell you to do, it's a slippery slope to womanhood. I've seen rugby loving 'macho' men turned into virtual slaves with eating disorders by their girlfriends. The same principle applies to women with despotic boyfriends, incase you thought I was being sexist. :P

THE%20ROCK%20BROW.JPG

I won't argue with the first thing, it's your opinion. I disagree, but it's your opinion. The second thing? No. Just no.

@Feldegast: I agree with your girlfriend. Read at least the first one. If you hate it, then quit. But it does have some social merit.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

And heck, since when can you regret reading a book? They're a form of entertainment that hopefully coems with some amount of intellectual benefit.

I don't even regret reading Twilight.Although I do regret buying it

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

People that have friends.

Gee, I wonder why?

siggy3s.jpg

And heck, since when can you regret reading a book? They're a form of entertainment that hopefully coems with some amount of intellectual benefit.

I don't even regret reading Twilight.Although I do regret buying it

This, though there is exactly one book series that I regret reading. It kinda ruined a lot for me.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I can proudly say that I've never read Twilight. Even when lady friends have tried to get me to.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I read the series because everyone said they were amazing. By the end of the fourth book, I was like "Meh". It wasn't terrible, but not amazing either.

Everyone was going nuts about Twilight, so I decided to sit down and read all the books. Was used to a more intellectual style of writing, but it was okay. Definitely not dull. But not a fantastic read. All my guy friends don't believe I read them, even though I tell them I did. I keep it a secret from the girls, though.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Everyone was going nuts about Twilight, so I decided to sit down and read all the books. Was used to a more intellectual style of writing, but it was okay. Definitely not dull. But not a fantastic read. All my guy friends don't believe I read them, even though I tell them I did. I keep it a secret from the girls, though.

doing it wrong. you tell the girls because it shows confidence. "i'm so secure in my manhood that i openly admit to having read twilight." as a bonus, you get the emotional guy modifier, giving +50% to all relationship status boosting effects.

Maybe he's secretly hoping one of his guy friends will come on to him after telling them. This would be the place to admit that.

People that have friends.

Gee, I wonder why?

Me too... Except you're being sarcastic.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

People disliked me first when I wasn't like that, and so I started to get that way. Then it just got worse as time went on and I noticed that more people didn't like me.

Whether or not my posts are stuff like that, I sometimes just don't feel welcome here. Like when I posted one thing about how something in RS annoys me in the OT thread, it started a huge discussion. Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to know stuff like that.

1. Get cleaned