Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I'm fifteen and still afraid of the dark. I always look behind my shoulder and am generally very paranoid.

Especially after seeing Marble Hornets. I swear I saw the Operator one night.

Also, I'm scared to death of driving. I'm at an age where I'm expected to begin driving, but I'm terrified to.

Also, I'm scared to death of driving. I'm at an age where I'm expected to begin driving, but I'm terrified to.

Same, I'm nineteen and still without a license (Wouldn't have a car anyway, but whatever), I can never shake the feeling that I'm in a metal death-machine and I know that having such a state of mind just leads to worse performance on the road.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

What about what's in the dark?

That's the fun part, finding what's in the dark.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Have you been living under a rock?

Just shows how much I listen to mainstream music -> Almost never. I never have the stereo on the radio either, it's always CDs/MP3 player when I listen to music.

Confession: I can be mean to people just to get them to stop ignoring me. I'd rather have someone not like me than them tell me they like me and completely ignore me.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Confession: I can be mean to people just to get them to stop ignoring me. I'd rather have someone not like me than them tell me they like me and completely ignore me.

They're guaranteed to ignore you then.

I treat people like [cabbage] after the fact, life was unfair before I ever did anything.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Just wondering, how old are you?

My age level is constantly going up, I'm always training it, even when I don't think I am.

So it's hard to know.

Do you expect to make it better by treating others poorly?

Doing the opposite has never helped. And treating them like that is more gratifying.

1. Get cleaned

Do you expect to make it better by treating others poorly?

Doing the opposite has never helped. And treating them like that is more gratifying.

So you'd only ever treat people nicely as a facade? Perhaps they just saw through your nice behavior if you weren't actually empathizing with them. I am genuinely sorry you're in such a bad place right now, and I hope your situation improves, but caring for someone and acting like you do are very different things.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

My age level is constantly going up, I'm always training it, even when I don't think I am.

So it's hard to know.

Okay, 13.

NO. 12 FYI.

and @aspeeder (won't let me quote for some reason)

I try to be genuinely nice to people and usually end up being rejected in one way or another. It's after that happens and my attempt at being nice fails that I resort to what I mentioned before.

1. Get cleaned

So it's hard to know.

Okay, 13.

NO. 12 FYI.

I try to be genuinely nice to people and usually end up being rejected in one way or another. It's after that happens and my attempt at being nice fails that I resort to what I mentioned before.

You have to genuinely keep trying. I know you think that nothing you're doing is working, but purposely being an ass to people definitely will not work.

So it's hard to know.

Okay, 13.

NO. 12 FYI.

You have to genuinely keep trying. I know you think that nothing you're doing is working, but purposely being an ass to people definitely will not work.

:thumbup:

I'm sarcastic and sometimes an ass, but I do it to my friends and in a way that doesn't piss them off. If you keep trying to be genuinely nice to people, they will eventually respond to it. If you give up and resort to being an ass to them, you come off as a jerk and no one wins.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I hate to be generalising but most people in high school are idiots so it's not like most of the world. You will learn in time how to deal with those particular situations.

Most people grow out of it by Gr 11 or 12 though.

This is based on the assumption you are in high school or junior high.

j0xPu5R.png

I hate to be generalising but most people in high school are idiots so it's not like most of the world. You will learn in time how to deal with those particular situations.

Most people grow out of it by Gr 11 or 12 though.

This is based on the assumption you are in high school or junior high.

I'm about to go into grade 11, and I still haven't grown out of it icon_e_biggrin.gif

Last few years of childhood; you might as well get all the stupid out now.

Having Tourette's Syndrom (main tic I have causes me to jerk my head around a lot, I have a few others but I won't go into detail) is a pain in the ass. I pull muscles in my neck very often, and I've had this terrible head ache for as long as I can remember (seriously, from the time I wake up in the morning until the time I go to sleep, non stop head ache). Having these tics has left me with severe social anxiety (I wasn't really accepted in high school and was picked on a lot (pretty much had like one or two friends) which was the main cause of me dropping out and just testing for my G.E.D. which I got). Any time that I go out of the house, I always feel like everyone is looking at me and commenting on my tics behind my back. If someone behind me whispers to the person next to them and they both start laughing, I get really paranoid and pissed off at them. I need to get a job to be able to afford a car, but I can't deal with people.... When I'm in a room with a lot of people I feel like they're all staring at me and judging me/laughing at me on the inside. It get's to the point where I have panic attacks. The doctors have prescribed me many different medications to help with the tics. None have made any difference with it, they just put me in a zombie like state all day, but the tics still occur just as frequently as ever. The only medication I've found to help is marijuana. After smoking a single joint, I go from having my tics occur 5+ times in a minute, to having them occur maybe once in 10 minutes. The head ache goes away, and generally everything becomes better (social anxiety becomes pretty much nonexistant too). My mom accepts the fact that it helps me and is okay with me smoking. There are just two problems. I don't have a job so I can't afford it on a regular basis (and having a job will be hard with the social anxiety). The other problem is my dad. He accepts the fact that is helps me, but he doesn't want me smoking. I really don't know what to do. He doesn't want me to smoke, but I don't want to deal with this constant pain for the rest of the time I'm living with him.

Confession: I've grown tired of sobriety, and I've grown tired of what my father thinks of me.

Feeling depressed/angry. <_<

(I didn't know where else to vent my frustrations at, so I threw in that confession there to make it relevant to this thread).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

We all have one, two or more. Reveal your confessions, secrets and regrets.

Too many confessions, secrets & regrets, I'd probably get flame or look down. No thanks.

Btw, nice thread.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Having Tourette's Syndrom (main tic I have causes me to jerk my head around a lot, I have a few others but I won't go into detail) is a pain in the ass. I pull muscles in my neck very often, and I've had this terrible head ache for as long as I can remember (seriously, from the time I wake up in the morning until the time I go to sleep, non stop head ache). Having these tics has left me with severe social anxiety (I wasn't really accepted in high school and was picked on a lot (pretty much had like one or two friends) which was the main cause of me dropping out and just testing for my G.E.D. which I got). Any time that I go out of the house, I always feel like everyone is looking at me and commenting on my tics behind my back. If someone behind me whispers to the person next to them and they both start laughing, I get really paranoid and pissed off at them. I need to get a job to be able to afford a car, but I can't deal with people.... When I'm in a room with a lot of people I feel like they're all staring at me and judging me/laughing at me on the inside. It get's to the point where I have panic attacks. The doctors have prescribed me many different medications to help with the tics. None have made any difference with it, they just put me in a zombie like state all day, but the tics still occur just as frequently as ever. The only medication I've found to help is marijuana. After smoking a single joint, I go from having my tics occur 5+ times in a minute, to having them occur maybe once in 10 minutes. The head ache goes away, and generally everything becomes better (social anxiety becomes pretty much nonexistant too). My mom accepts the fact that it helps me and is okay with me smoking. There are just two problems. I don't have a job so I can't afford it on a regular basis (and having a job will be hard with the social anxiety). The other problem is my dad. He accepts the fact that is helps me, but he doesn't want me smoking. I really don't know what to do. He doesn't want me to smoke, but I don't want to deal with this constant pain for the rest of the time I'm living with him.

Confession: I've grown tired of sobriety, and I've grown tired of what my father thinks of me.

Feeling depressed/angry. <_<

(I didn't know where else to vent my frustrations at, so I threw in that confession there to make it relevant to this thread).

I feel exactly this way about stuttering. How I'm very paranoid and think everyone is laughing at me behind my back. Just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone in feeling that way.

1. Get cleaned