Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Meh...I have a few regrets, the biggest being girlfriends number 1,2, and 3. First girl I dated was nice, but then I accidentally forgot her birthday once and she dumped me because of it. Girlfriend number 2 was another nice one, but then we decided to end the relationship when she got into some usc. Then girlfriend number 3 was nice, but she seemed too forgetful....kinda sad actually, makes me glad that #4 ended up being the perfect fit.

*"God blessed the broken road" plays in the background*

Confession:

Hiding and defecating are very strongly linked, as far as I am concerned.

Whenever I get into a good hiding place, I feel like I have to poo. The better the hiding spot, the stronger the urge.

I [cabbage] you not.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Confession:

Whenever I get into a good hiding place, I feel like I have to poo. The better the hiding spot, the stronger the urge.

I [cabbage] you not.

I see what you did there.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Confession:

I [cabbage] you not.

You're not alone.

I've never had waffles. But god damn, soggy Weetbix are terrible. I don't eat cereal any more (milk sucks), but the perfect way to eat Weetbix is eat them instantly after you put the milk in.

Milk is awesome. If it wasn't so expensive here at the moment, I drink heaps more.

0,8 euro / liter here, and I still drink about two liters every day. What's your situation?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• 3 weeks later...

^I once stabbed my girlfriend in the eye with a nerf sword. Actually, there are very few people I know who I haven't stabbed in the eye or nearly stabbed in the eye.

...All accidental, of course.

Note to ttant: never share a room with me...

You don't need to worry unless I have to hide in the closet for an extended period of time.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I've actually hit my friend in the face several times, by accident of course, and one time was a freak accident because I through something like a small soft ball and it went behind someone's back and nailed her in the eye. Like looking back at it even today I still don't know how the ball managed to slide behind this kid's back since he was basically right up against the wall. The other times we were probably wrestling around but we're still good friends to this day, ha, and plan to move to LA together this summer after I graduate University. So moral of the story, don't worry about it, accidents happen.

tFtfA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped for nostalgia

Confession: I served my friend a slice of floor-pizza before. It's pretty self explanatory.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Unless it kills him; then it will have hurt him.

Edit: And, for a confession, I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan.

For the last couple of days I've been thinking how nice having a girlfriend would be. :sad:

(Smiley was added for comedic relief)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Confession: I LOVE Ke$ha.

Seriously. Today, when voting for the senior poll, in the place where it asked favorite band/artist, I wrote Breaking Benjamin. And then I wrote Ke$ha next to it.

But, as my friend says, I "love stupid things, like Ke$ha and Cyndi" (Cyndi being another close friend).

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

@lifeanddeath: suicidal thoughts are actually more common than you think. They could've easily shown first signs of stress, first signs of a major problem/hatred towards something.

Confession: I hate shamrock shakes...

div>

I have suicidal thoughts, but not what you'd think.

My suicidal thoughts involve how I would kill myself if I had to.

Then I suggest you don't look at this thread then.

I've thought about that as well actually, more as if I'm older and have a terminal illness.

j0xPu5R.png

I have like, 5 lol. I have a crush on a girl most people thing is ugly, but she's not. The girl I'm trying to get with atm is too good for me. I've never used a bot/payed for irs money. I'm a ginger. And I think I'm gay. (Totally kidding on that last one.)

vNewDisease.png vNewDisease.png

~I am a true Hero.~

Confession: I think that I don't have an internal 'attraction' meter or something. I've never fancied anyone before, the closest thing to attraction is slight feelings like that for people that I've known for a long time. I've never seen anyone and gone 'oh wow, I fancy them' or met someone and quickly decided that I like them. I just don't FEEL anything, it's strange.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].