Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I'm pretty sure there's a cracked article about that, champion.

I think OT is proving godwin's law, but with Cracked articles instead of Nazis.

There seems to be two interpretations of that saying.

1.) Everything happens as the result of other previous actions. Which makes sense.

2.) Everything that happens "works out" in the end, like there's some sort of master plan for everything to eventually be fine. Which is pretty [bleep]ing retarded.

Number 2 seems to be my life so far. So try to keep your opinions to yourself a little please.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I too have a habit of stumbling through life into weird successes that seem to put me where I need to be. Not saying you should count on fate and drift through life all wishy washy, but sometimes shit really does work out.

Soemthing I have been meaning to do for a while now is affirmation statements. The idea behind it (at least my interpretation) is that it helps you focus on where you want to be, and thus you might notice and seize opportunities that might have otherwise passed you by.

It only works out because we see it as an satsifactory end. If somebody wanted to become an Surgeon, he would be satisfied with being a doctor or nurse considering the hard work, financial requirements, and studying it required. Or, ff somebody wanted to become an accountant, he would be satisfied with being a retail store manager considering the hard work, financial requirements, and studying it required. Thus it 'worked out'.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It only works out because we see it as an satsifactory end. If somebody wanted to become an Surgeon, he would be satisfied with being a doctor or nurse considering the hard work, financial requirements, and studying it required. Or, ff somebody wanted to become an accountant, he would be satisfied with being a retail store manager considering the hard work, financial requirements, and studying it required. Thus it 'worked out'.

Not really what I mean. Would things have worked out better if I hadn't made certain decisions? Probably. But I have still found myself in the exact time and place I needed to be more than once, despite the mistakes I have made. I guess its more sometimes you don't close the doors you think you have, and somtimes you open a door you didn't know was there. Not something to count on, but life doesn't always squash you like you expect.

It's a testament to OT that this thread hasn't become like most Facebook statuses.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Rule #18 of OT:

If you say something complimenting OT's community, the communtiy will immediately contradict it.

LIEK+SHARE IF U AGREE.

LIKE THIS POST AND MY PAGE FOR 2K FRIEND REQUESTS.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

*sigh* I don't know if I'll be able to live with myself anymore...

whats wrong? inbox me bb xxxooo

I was reading this page going from bottom-to-top and didn't see the original post about Facebook by croc. Needless to say, I was confused for a moment there.

Rule #18 of OT:

If you say something complimenting OT's community, the communtiy will immediately contradict it.

LIEK+SHARE IF U AGREE.

I am glad I only have about another week till my FB account is deleted for good. :^_^:

Rule #18 of OT:

LIEK+SHARE IF U AGREE.

OK what's up with those? I don't understand why you would do this nor why you would like the comment.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's got to have some type of marketing purpose, right? I mean how could you keep this up long enough to get that big a response yet not get sick of it?

[edit] You're not volunteering at children's hospitals anymore?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Quit fronting, the name changes happened in August.

You're the august before that. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

They're also always by latino guys named something like "Jose DaTruSwagginKid Martinez Lopez Gomez" and their picture is them in a Chicago Bulls snapback.

I was friends with some girl whose name was crazy like that. She was African American, though. Her name was something like "PrettyRich AliyahsMommy SimoneMechanicsville". I stayed friends with her because my friends got a kick out of me impersonating a black person while I read her statuses, which were seriously unreal. But, she de-friended me a long time ago. ): No more impersonations.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Mechanicsville

What?

Mechanicsville

What?

Yeah... And she was from my hometown, definitely not Mechanicsville, if that even exists, haha.

Regret: Signing up to TA for a professor whose class is at 7:50am next semester.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |