Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

• 5 weeks later...

I think it's time to bring this thread back up to the first page lol.

Anyway, confession: I'm 24 and still a virgin... I get friend-zoned instantly every single time and it really sucks.

It's normal -> it's justified? I agree with the conclusions drawn, but I don't follow your reasoning.

Curiosity.

Just don't forget that curiosity killed the cat. :-w

Curiosity kills more human beings than felines.

@Sb: I am 19 and still a virgin. I don't understand it either but it never bothered me a whole lot since I never could find the preferable female for me. A lot of logic around the whole thing is flawed and it doesn't help that we stick it a lot of it to males as if it were a status symbol (which makes sense in the most of the animal kingdom).

Confession: I hold grudges really easily over things such as being mildly mistreated and undermined by other people. I also extend it to those who seek to be in control of everything and try to get into my personal space to assure that they have power over me. I end up snarking at and treating them coldly for months on end, sometimes years if they keep repeating it.

It's normal -> it's justified? I agree with the conclusions drawn, but I don't follow your reasoning.

Curiosity.

Just don't forget that curiosity killed the cat. :-w

But satisfaction brought it back. :cool:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

All in the space of 5 minutes? Impressive.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeah, I'd love to know exactly what you did to screw yourself out millionaire status and 10 girlfriends in 5 minutes :blink:

Regret: I haven't grown out of my habit of making weird noises for attracting attention in class, it really happens unconsciously to me... Most of the people in my class hate those moments and well, my reputation isn't the best I could have.

Regret: Have spent half the summers of my child-hood working abroad with my mom. No new acquaintances or anything. So I quite missed parts of my child-hood, specially in hard puberty times... I feel myself lacking in social skills, specially when communicating with girls. However, I still see that I am miles ahead of some people that I know in that area.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeah, I'd love to know exactly what you did to screw yourself out millionaire status and 10 girlfriends in 5 minutes :blink:

Adding up over time, seriously looking back on things I have freaking 40/40 hindsight and I think 5 minutes would give me just enough to let it kick in.

If I could live my life 5 minutes in the future then go back, well I would be a millionaire with 10 girlfriends right now...

What's up mate?

Just life and some serious things I realise now, that I wish I had realised at the time....

Adding up over time, seriously looking back on things I have freaking 40/40 hindsight and I think 5 minutes would give me just enough to let it kick in.

If I could live my life 5 minutes in the future then go back, well I would be a millionaire with 10 girlfriends right now...

What's up mate?

Just life and some serious things I realise now, that I wish I had realised at the time....

Your ambiguity resembles a teenage girl looking for attention on Facebook.

Yeah, I'd love to know exactly what you did to screw yourself out millionaire status and 10 girlfriends in 5 minutes blink.gif

What's up mate?

You're young, quit worrying about things. Honestly, you and I both have so much in front of us right now that we don't know about. Whatever happened, use it to your advantage and learn/gain experience from it.

Also, everything happens for a reason. Sounds cheesy, but think about it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeah, I'd love to know exactly what you did to screw yourself out millionaire status and 10 girlfriends in 5 minutes blink.gif

What's up mate?

You're young, quit worrying about things. Honestly, you and I both have so much in front of us right now that we don't know about. Whatever happened, use it to your advantage and learn/gain experience from it.

Nah, just bad day when I posted that.... Anyway its just how stupid I seem in hindsight that makes me say that. Anyway life goes on and genies aren't real, so lets get someone else in here.

Surprisingly that seems to be true in my life.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

There seems to be two interpretations of that saying.

1.) Everything happens as the result of other previous actions. Which makes sense.

2.) Everything that happens "works out" in the end, like there's some sort of master plan for everything to eventually be fine. Which is pretty [bleep]ing retarded.