Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

.....WELL, don't mind me. Throwing up, over there.

OT: last camping trip I woke up spooning my best mate then fell asleep again, when I woke up again he was holding my hand.

He's Straight. was kinda awkward and thankfully he doesn't remember doing so. :\

Popoto.~<3

I have to admit, trying to steal does give a nice bit of adrenaline.

Although, I only stole when I was trying to get my things back.

That isn't stealing. That is just reclaiming what rightfully belongs to you. I don't recommend stealing shit, but it sure can be fun.

I have a fascination with astrology and other zodiac-themed books. The stuff is usually off-mark, but reading the descriptions is amusing to me, mainly when they try to say "you're awesome" in some cheesy way. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I'm embarrassed about my family's financial status. It's a big reason why I'm not trying to date a certain girl, because her family is a lot more rich.

Psh, and I felt this thread needs the 1st page. :grin:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm embarrassed about my family's financial status. It's a big reason why I'm not trying to date a certain girl, because her family is a lot more rich.

Psh, and I felt this thread needs the 1st page. :grin:

I understand that completely. At any time I have about $40 max in my bank account, I can't really go out very much and my girlfriend has money and always offers to pay for me and I just feel bad about it. I haven't even been able to take her on a date yet because I need to wait till after Christmas when I get the money to do so. Hopefully I get a job after break.

Everyone knows the annoying phenomenon (actually, it hardly is due to the anonymity) of people being smart and nice in real life yet act like total idiots once they enter the digital area of things. In my case, it seems to be the reverse. In real life, I cannot form the words I need to say and have (according to my friends and brother) a very light voice and mumble a lot trying to find the right string of words to use. Once I'm online, the words seem to flow naturally as I type sentences out to say something, keeping my normal attitude and personality. The same person I have trouble verbally conversing with when it comes to topics in real life will be shocked when I chat with them online and they find I have rapid fire typing, thinking I am a totally different person.

Maybe it has a way of being anonymous in one way, or it's a fancy way of me saying I am shy and have social interaction issues.

In a nutshell, you lack articulation skills, despite having strong abilities to converse via written communications? I find that interesting, because I feel the same way, although it's noted that the opposite is true. Hmmm

Sums it up nicely. I jokingly think to myself my fingers knows more words than my mouth due to it. Another factor is the audience since I feel I can discuss different ideas with people across different cultures online than those in my own town solely on the fact there are way more viewpoints to note online than one or two in reality.

I'm terrible at articulating myself when I speak, really terrible. If I've had time to plan what I'm going to say, or if I write things out, I'm far more coherent. If I say what's off the top of my head, however, it's usually a complete mess :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, same here. I can't pronounce some words and I don't pronounce the T's in words so it makes it sound weird.

Words I can't pronounce:

Appropriate

Vindictively

(More but I can't think of 'em)

Actually when I think about it, I can't pronounce words when I add the -ly on the end.

And then I suffer from word vomit. Brain and mouth do not compute so I don't voice my thoughts well.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah, same here. I can't pronounce some words and I don't pronounce the T's in words so it makes it sound weird.

Words I can't pronounce:

Appropriate

Vindictively

(More but I can't think of 'em)

Actually when I think about it, I can't pronounce words when I add the -ly on the end.

And then I suffer from word vomit. Brain and mouth do not compute so I don't voice my thoughts well.

I have those issues with the letter 'K', especially when it's after any s's.

I prefer writing out of my thoughts to share instead of speaking them for those reasons. It also helps me the discovery of finding out I was mispronouncing words all along, like stoic (which sounded absurdly silly for how I used to say it).

Oh yeah, words like "used" and "ed" words after certain letters. I make them sound like T's.

I played Runescape today.

Was raining outside, so I didn't want to longboard and screw up my new bearings.

They always come back.

Was raining outside, so I didn't want to longboard and screw up my new bearings.

They always come back.

Not me, because I actually play good games.

Nods approvingly at avatar/signature

They always come back.

Only on breaks, and only to catch up with friends. :shades:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I came back to RuneScape four or five days ago. I'm being much more responsible this time around though. I used to play all day, every day. Now I spend my days with my girlfriend and looking for a job, then come home at night and play for a few hours if I feel like it.

It's a very weird feeling to go from an addicted player, to a casual player. When I do play, I play like I did when I was addicted. I'm super focused and try to be as efficient as possible, but now I just don't feel the need to play all the time. I don't think about RS when I'm off doing other things during the day, and I don't go log on the very second I get home and have some free time. It's much better like this. :smile:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: I think dubsteb sounds like a 12 year old was alone in a recording studio for a couple of hours and just did whatever.

I used to think dubstep sounded kind of cool. Then everyone would play it and start to say things like "Wait for it...BASS DROP!" and get super annoying about it.