Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I tend to talk about money a lot. It's not because i think i'm better than others or because i want to prove something. I find that it's the only thing that has never let me down. I've had many relationships (not just girlfriends, but friends too) fail due to various reasons. Be it race, location, beliefs, habits, or whatever else, money has never let me down. I enjoy spending time with friends, but i find nothing bring me more joy than speeding at over 200km/h or drifting till the tires go bang.

foreveralone.

I tend to talk about money a lot. It's not because i think i'm better than others or because i want to prove something. I find that it's the only thing that has never let me down. I've had many relationships (not just girlfriends, but friends too) fail due to various reasons. Be it race, location, beliefs, habits, or whatever else, money has never let me down. I enjoy spending time with friends, but i find nothing bring me more joy than speeding at over 200km/h or drifting till the tires go bang.

foreveralone.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

A cookie says you are INTJ or at least IN.

Brethren, unite.

PM me for fitocracy invite

foreveralone.

Brethren, unite.

ESTP. No cookie for you, sir.

Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes.

. . . Sounds about right :\

foreveralone.

Brethren, unite.

im intj :thumbup:

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

I would guess the majority of this forum (especially non OTers) is INTJ or something similar (INTP, INFP, ISTJ, ISTP). People who play RS and are serious enough to join and use a forum for it tend to be like that :lol:

I superglued a quarter to the seat of a balcony at my University. It's still there after almost a year.

Someone did that with a pound coin before. Little did they know, I had a chisel on me at the time.

BUT DID YOU HAVE A HAMMER?!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I superglued a quarter to the seat of a balcony at my University. It's still there after almost a year.

Someone did that with a pound coin before. Little did they know, I had a chisel on me at the time.

Why were you carrying a chisel around?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Legs and feet, man's natural hammer.

I once superglued a quarter to the floor of my 8th grade hallway. It was there for a few days before a teacher got it off. Lulz were had. I also stuck a nickel to someone's locker, but that came off quicker.

When Racheya joined Tip.it but before she became a mod, her Signature always creeped me out. The little girls with frilly dresses still do but her current one not as much.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid of overweight people. I don't know why, they just intimidate me.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Secretly, I have a lot of pet peeves towards how my brother *never* returns anything back to the fridge, leaves the tv in his room on long after he sleeps and the fact he blasts his horrid music and never considers the fact I can hear it in another room fully awake (at the time I am trying to sleep).

I even went into his room to turn the tv off once and noticed he was asleep with that, the light, and his stereo on.

When Racheya joined Tip.it but before she became a mod, her Signature always creeped me out. The little girls with frilly dresses still do but her current one not as much.

You mean this one? XD

Bernkastel_sig.jpg

Or was it more like this one? :P

undersizedbernastelsig.png

Or this? :P

e7221d75c381d717d01ac012496c19d9.jpg

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

You mean this one? XD

Bernkastel_sig.jpg

Or was it more like this one? :P

undersizedbernastelsig.png

Or this? :P

e7221d75c381d717d01ac012496c19d9.jpg

From the looks of it, he might be referring to all of them. :blink: