Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

:lol:

I highly dislike all the other physics majors at my college (all 7 of them). And it may be part of the reason I switch majors (along with me beginning to hate the subject).

Why? If they're the type that thinks they know everything knowable, I don't blame you.

(Off topic: Is the "type" in that sentence supposed to be plural or singular?)

Yes, exactly. My PHYS 300 class has 7 people in it, and they all try to impress the teacher every class. I just sit there, fuming, with my mouth shut, just taking notes.

And they're not really the social type.

I think type is supposed to be singular, since you're only referring to "those that think they know everything knowable," and that's one type.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The problem is it's not the type that thinks. You'd have to use something like "the type of guys that think they know etc".

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

my laptop is from Lenovo and has 4 GB RAM, Win7, an i3 and a Radeon 6570 (I applaud you if you understand that all)

Riding high horses since '06.

I misspoke, I more meant if you understand the quality of those things relative to what is available. I should have made that clearer.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I just now learned how to spell the website "LinkedIn". I always thought it was L-I-N-K-E-D-L-N. It all makes sense now.

Im always sad to see that whenever there's a really active topic, after i post in it, it is the last post made in it for quite a while, like im some sort of bad omen for the thread ;|

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Im always sad to see that whenever there's a really active topic, after i post in it, it is the last post made in it for quite a while, like im some sort of bad omen for the thread ;|

Same thing seems to happen to me quite a bit.

Firstly, he got [cabbage] done. He pulled Germany out of a depression much worse than the one that the US is currently in. The German people were loyal to their leader, while I know a lot of people who have no respect for President Obama whatsoever. Also, he hated on a bunch of the same people that I hate on. (but that is completely irrelevant)

Vezon is right. You guys aren't controversial enough.

Rape babies, free abortions for everyone, GPS tracking microchips. Which also paint Hitler mustaches on pictures of your grandmother. Boom, controversy.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Vezon is right. You guys aren't controversial enough.

Exactly, if your post is too normal people will just ignore it or post their own thing. There's a reason trolls post controversial things :P

Just mention God anywhere around here and it will spark a pagelong debate/flamewar of theists vs atheists until the mods pull out the extinguisher.

And yes, I always feel like I kill threads. I guess I'm too normal.

Firstly, he got [cabbage] done. He pulled Germany out of a depression much worse than the one that the US is currently in. The German people were loyal to their leader, while I know a lot of people who have no respect for President Obama whatsoever. Also, he hated on a bunch of the same people that I hate on. (but that is completely irrelevant)

Let's say somehow magically Hitler is reincarnated and you are given the ability to make him America's leader.

Is "getting [cabbage] done" really worth another genocide? Even if you're racist or homophobic would you really be okay with that happening again, and letting it happen?

Let's say somehow magically Hitler is reincarnated and you are given the ability to make him America's leader.

Is "getting [cabbage] done" really worth another genocide? Even if you're racist or homophobic would you really be okay with that happening again, and letting it happen?

Quote me where I said I approved of genocide. Anyways, overpopulation sucks, and we could always use a few less of those "lesser" groups of people.

Quote me where I said I approved of genocide. Anyways, overpopulation sucks, and we could always use a few less of those "lesser" groups of people.

What the [bleep]?

Define "lesser".

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What the [bleep]?

Define "lesser".

i suppose he means people who live off of welfare and do [cabbage] to deserve it

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011