Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I'm dating a girl who is Christian and strongly believes in God and is very against abortion.

I've never really understood these people. You'd think they'd go through every possible way to prevent pregnancies or just simply not have sex. I just don't understand how you can completely ignore the rules of your religion one day and then be in full support of them the next.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm dating a girl who is Christian and strongly believes in God and is very against abortion.

I've never really understood these people. You'd think they'd go through every possible way to prevent pregnancies or just simply not have sex. I just don't understand how you can completely ignore the rules of your religion one day and then be in full support of them the next.

Tis is the way of humanity.

Do what you want when it suits you.

Believe in it to be true.

Then say it's idiocity.

Confession: I am a poet and I didn't even know it.

Regret: For the most part I am a bad poet.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Guest jrhairychest

I'm dead serious. However, I won't go into detail on who I think are the "lesser" in this country because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings here on these forums.

I will. Those people who get in my way at Tesco supermarket. Just wish they'd all sod off :razz:

I regret not brushing my teeth properly until the 8th grade. Because of my laziness my teeth are pretty much stained forever except for a couple of patches of white and it looks horrible. It's a wonder how I didn't get any cavities or need braces...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Have you tried hydrogen peroxide? It tastes god-awful, but it works.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Don't gargle it, you'll want to barf and it'll take forever to get the taste out. Put some on toothbrush instead.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Confession/possible regret: I am seriously considering renewing my Runescape membership.

Don't do it!

Do it! Join the dark side! We have biscuits!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

I'm dating a girl who is Christian and strongly believes in God and is very against abortion. On the other hand, I don't believe in God and I'm fine with abortion. I have not told her either of these things in the month that we've been dating. She's never really asked me about my religious beliefs so that hasn't been an issue. She has mentioned multiple times though that she would never get an abortion and I just kind of nodded my head and told her that it makes sense. Never mentioned that I have no issues with abortion though. I've been trying to steer away from the subjects any time that they come up.

I'm not sure what I would consider this to be (confesion, secret, or regret...).

Omission is betrayal, isn't it?

I was in a similar situation a few months ago. I was dating a girl that was conservative christian. I'm atheist. It did cause problems after a while because she kept asking me to go to church with her and sooner or later you start running out of excuses why you can't go with her. Better get it out in the open now, before things get serious and unnecessary heartbreak is caused.

Ignore my last confession, don't think I'll be going back. Apparently RS is in the middle of a bot apocalypse that Jagex has no intention of fixing.

Psh, whenever I think of rejoining Runescape, I think of how I'd be made fun of for playing it. Halo, on the other hand, is a very 'guy' thing to do, I guess. Come play Halo with me, Dizz. :3

By that, I think I mean a computer gamer seems less nerdy to girls than a console gamer... At least from my experience.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You could just go, but sit quietly and just listen to everything/not sing/whatever. It's not that bad.

Well from my experience, even doing that isn't always an option. I went with the girl once. It was fine at first. They had a band (rock band) that was singing and stuff. But as the service went on i started getting more and more uncomfortable with the people shouting and dancing around like hooligans. In all honesty i got the [cabbage] scared out of me. I was waiting for them to bring in a lamb and sacrifice it, no joke.

I don't think lying or pretending is worth an experience like that.

I'm dating a girl who is Christian and strongly believes in God and is very against abortion. On the other hand, I don't believe in God and I'm fine with abortion. I have not told her either of these things in the month that we've been dating. She's never really asked me about my religious beliefs so that hasn't been an issue. She has mentioned multiple times though that she would never get an abortion and I just kind of nodded my head and told her that it makes sense. Never mentioned that I have no issues with abortion though. I've been trying to steer away from the subjects any time that they come up.

I'm not sure what I would consider this to be (confesion, secret, or regret...).

Omission is betrayal, isn't it?

I was in a similar situation a few months ago. I was dating a girl that was conservative christian. I'm atheist. It did cause problems after a while because she kept asking me to go to church with her and sooner or later you start running out of excuses why you can't go with her. Better get it out in the open now, before things get serious and unnecessary heartbreak is caused.

I agree that you should make known your religious beliefs right off the bat. Because it could definitely be problematic in the future. If a serious relationship evolves, religious beliefs (or lack thereof) are bound to play a huge role. For me, I don't think I could ever marry an atheist, not because I don't like atheists. Just because so many problems would come up (private or public school, going to mass as a family, teaching kids how to say prayer, differences in how to raise a family, etc). Nor would I want someone to pretend to not care about it, because that puts them in a difficult position where they're weighing you and their own beliefs.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My aunt is a devout Catholic, and my Uncle's an atheist (or, at the very least, he doesn't go to church). The only difference it makes is that she and the kids go to mass on Sunday while he stays home and reads the paper. It can work just fine if you don't let it get in the way.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Confession: I got into this relationship pretty much just looking for sex. Though I've come to realise that.... I love this girl and I don't ever want to lose her. <3: I feel bad that I was just looking for sex at the start of this.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Confession: I got into this relationship pretty much just looking for sex. Though I've come to realise that.... I love this girl and I don't ever want to lose her. <3: I feel bad that I was just looking for sex at the start of this.

Good lord man, don't ever tell her why you got into the relationship. Yes it's a lie (by omission) and it will come back and bite you someday...but when it does eventually come out make sure that it will result in a fight that you can make up from. Or you could just never tell her.

Same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Me and the girl ended up dating on and off until recently. Funny enough she used to be pretty strict catholic. I guess i showed her what life could really be.

Anyway about 6months into the relationship i told her that at first i just wanted to be with her for the sex, she told me that she's happy she changed my mind.

Same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Me and the girl ended up dating on and off until recently. Funny enough she used to be pretty strict catholic. I guess i showed her what life could really be.

Anyway about 6months into the relationship i told her that at first i just wanted to be with her for the sex, she told me that she's happy she changed my mind.

Hopefully when I finally decide to tell my girlfriend about it she'll be as cool about it as your girl was. :pray:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.