Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I'm dead serious. However, I won't go into detail on who I think are the "lesser" in this country because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings here on these forums.

I think you passed that point on the last page.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Oh. Then continue on with being a hardcore 13 year old who is the only one who truly understands things. And has a tiny penis. ;)

Really not necessary. Unless you were joking.

Vezon, if you really don't feel comfortable sharing those groups here, care to PM me what you think? I promise, I have an open mind.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I'm dead serious. However, I won't go into detail on who I think are the "lesser" in this country because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings here on these forums.

I think you passed that point on the last page.

Do you feel offended? I never mentioned Jewish people anywhere.

To say all the Germans supported/were loyal to Hitler is like saying everyone was loyal/supportive of George W. Bush. :lol: And we all should remember his term.

Hitler was at the right place at the right time and a lucky son of a [bleep]. If he hadn't been obsessed with the purity of Europe and not get involved too much in the military, the Third Reich would still exist and would be a good place to live, assuming they had a De-Hitlerization like USSR had a De-Stalinization after their deaths; if not, it would be decent.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

To say all the Germans supported/were loyal to Hitler is like saying everyone was loyal/supportive of George W. Bush. :lol: And we all should remember his term.

Hitler was at the right place at the right time and a lucky son of a [bleep]. If he hadn't been obsessed with the purity of Europe and not get involved too much in the military, the Third Reich would still exist and would be a good place to live, assuming they had a De-Hitlerization like USSR had a De-Stalinization after their deaths; if not, it would be decent.

Somebody understands what I mean.

For all of those who need clarification:

Hitler ruling =/= genocide on Americans

I understand, but I wouldn't support Hitler because he would still be obsessed with purity. My parents will be sent to the concentration camps and I'm going to have to kill some SS guards. :rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I understand, but I wouldn't support Hitler because he would still be obsessed with purity. My parents will be sent to the concentration camps and I'm going to have to kill some SS guards. :rolleyes:

Wolfenstein 3D for real?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I'm going to have to kill some SS guards. :rolleyes:

I think we can let My Eggs handle that :lol:

TIF martial artists unite! Viva la resistance!

@Vezon: I hate to tell you this, but admitting to believing that some people are automatically "worse" than others is a good way to become a social pariah here. Or anywhere. And deservingly so. What if I randomly decided you weren't as important as me and my family members, so I got you shipped off to a prison and took your house?

I have the oddest feeling you would be outraged, as those who say that a single group is inferior oddly enough NEVER see it as being a group they're a part of. :rolleyes: (Well, other than tesla, but we're not counting legitimate mad scientists in here because you aren't one.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

How about I say something extremely radical that causes some extremely controversial discussion? That will reboot this topic in a hurry.

Success!

I just spent the last twenty minutes clicking on random links on youtube. I went from watching a movie, to something about pranks, to something about zit popping. That was.... an interesting experience.

First sign of insanity.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I'm dating a girl who is Christian and strongly believes in God and is very against abortion. On the other hand, I don't believe in God and I'm fine with abortion. I have not told her either of these things in the month that we've been dating. She's never really asked me about my religious beliefs so that hasn't been an issue. She has mentioned multiple times though that she would never get an abortion and I just kind of nodded my head and told her that it makes sense. Never mentioned that I have no issues with abortion though. I've been trying to steer away from the subjects any time that they come up.

I'm not sure what I would consider this to be (confesion, secret, or regret...).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.