Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Yeah they kinda are a little scary...

Especially the last one since it looks more deliberately done to look that way.

Wtf are you obsessed with Racheya?

Someone mentioned about creepy signatures and it spiraled from there.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was young, my ears were plugged up due to some long term defect, and so I couldn't hear correctly for the first years of my life. This caused me to speak in a deeper and... odder voice. When they fixed it, I still talked in this same way, in addition to being extremely sensitive to loud noises (I'd get nauseous if I was taken to a fireworks show).

So, at this point, I hate talking on the phone or being in any sort of video (home video, friends video, etc) because I still am extremely self conscious about the way I sound. Heck, I could even sound normal at this point, but I still find it really hard to believe I'm talking like a normal person.

I guess this explains why I never use my headset on Xbox Live, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I regret smashing the cups my broken dishwasher isn't able to clean - I'm left with fewer cups and a broken dishwasher I can't afford to replace.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I do. I just gave up on some where the dirt seemed embedded, but now I realise I'll have to re-buy them eventually.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

Are you talking about tea/coffee stains? I found that the best whitening toothpaste + a little washing liquid works a charm (Colgate total worked fine for me). My parents used to soak stained stuff in sterilising fluid, but they realised that it's silly because it ruins the gloss.

If you're referring to dried bits of food/drink - that's easily dealt with by soaking it in boiling hot water and washing liquid. It may take a couple of hot water refills for very dried bits of food/drink, though.

Unless I'm mistaken.

__

OT: I regret procrastinating on my revision. I'm that onemarkoff guy :|

Confession: At some point I may have tried to make you all think I was older than I was. I turned 15 today. At least I'm not 11 though lol.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I either want to destroy the world or save the world. Not sure which is more important.

Destroying the world is a much better option. If you save it, eventually it will go back into a corrupt state. If you destroy it, you will end all poverty, depression, and unhappiness forever. You might kill a person or 7 billion in the process, but who cares? They will all be dead, and it won't matter anymore.

I'm serious.

This calls for a Tom Lehrer song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't think I mentioned it before, but I stole a dead cat from my school last year.

This raises an entire plethora of questions for me.

I don't think I mentioned it before, but I stole a dead cat from my school last year.

Yeah... I'm sort of a Klepto...

Which is probably why I'm a hoarder and hate it when people touch my stuff.

I regret never telling someone how much I loved her - until she moved away for college - so much that half of my music library are sappy love songs now.

I don't even know why I'm posting here - but here you go random thread I stumbled across.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

I regret that I've not been able to spend as much time here on the forums since starting uni. I certainly don't regret spending more time getting healthy, being fairly social & spending time with my boyfriend, but I do miss this place, and RuneScape, sometimes.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I am never good at thinking things through in a plan. I tried to as hard as I could, but my recklessness instinct is too strong. Not implying bad behavior, but I seem to just let my impulses jump away instead of controlling them, since it's impossible to both.

I regret that I've not been able to spend as much time here on the forums since starting uni. I certainly don't regret spending more time getting healthy, being fairly social & spending time with my boyfriend, but I do miss this place, and RuneScape, sometimes.

This.

(Except for the whole Runescape thing. NEVER AGAIN.)

Even though I still come every once in a while to lurk, TIF just doesn't do it for me anymore. :cry:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

My life is constantly in a mess. When I reflect on the last decade of my existence, I realize that my life has actually been in a mess for at least the past 10 years. I also discovered that I'm often thinking about things I can do to sort it out and make everything perfect... but even when I come up with some plan or other, I am way too lazy to go through with it. At some point, I might just start believing that the way I live is perfectly fine and that I should stop trying to change every little aspect. However, all the stress and pressure building around my brain seems to have left my mind in an eternal state of frustration/confusion/anger and as such I'm starting to figure out why I always seem to have trouble making clear-cut, accurate, and intelligent decisions on the spot.

Maybe there's a brain tumour lurking in my head as well.

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

The virtual world is where it's at, pft who needs the real world.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I regret never telling someone how much I loved her - until she moved away for college - so much that half of my music library are sappy love songs now.

I don't even know why I'm posting here - but here you go random thread I stumbled across.

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." - Gibran

Why would you want a dead cat..?

hiccup.png

Why would you want a dead cat..?

I was going to hang it on the school's Christmas tree, but they took down the tree before I could throw it up there.