Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I scare myself sometimes because of how much of an [wagon] I am.

This week a guy at my school's little brother suddenly died. A lot of people were crying but I felt nothing. In fact, I immediately became jealous because of all the attention he was getting from girls and stuff. I feel like such a dick for being like this. I don't know what comes over me.

It's human nature to feel like that. Nothing is wrong with you.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Confessions: I use odd observations, thoughts, or word usage to mark if I reached a new level of an emotion or feeling I don't like, primarily boredom and anger. Considering the most recent one I made, it's clear I don't have a limit when it comes to having an allergy to the mundane.

^bestfriend, bestfriend? I can't really say that I understand what you meant there.

Rather amusing confession:

I get nosebleeds a lot. Like once I get a single one I'll be getting them every day for a week or two.

Which leads to situations like me egtting a nosebleed while making out with my girlfriend. She then teases me for the next week at how I must've been thinking perverted thoughts.

At a later date I ended up getting a nosebleed while giving her oral. THAT was awkward.

I also once got a nsoebleed while showering. I didn't notice it because my face was already wet, then I look down and my entire chest is covered in blood. :ohnoes:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I have problems dealing with the fact that I am not as intelligent as I think I am.

I grew up in a family/around friends that believe being intelligent is very important. I like to think I'm intelligent, but I'm not. I lack so much common sense and am so stupid in some areas that it's embarrassing. I struggle with math and suck at critical thinking. I can't program worth a shit and my dreams of being a writer were crushed when I realized that I can't write worth a shit.

I completely suck at arguing. Again, it's another situation where I think I'm being intelligent, but afterwards I realize how much of an idiot I really am.

My brother is in College and he is a very intelligent individual. My parents are extremely proud of him because of how much work he's done and how smart he is. I'm not going to turn out that way. I won't be nearly as successful as him because I'm not that smart. Everybody at school thinks I'm some kind of genius when I'm not at all. I'm a lazy, simple-minded teenager who can't comprehend complex things.

Intelligence isn't needed to be successful. Success shouldn't be measured by money; it should be measured by happiness. Find something that makes you happy and you're golden.

Not saying that you're stupid, either. I don't have anything to judge your intelligence on other than your grammar really, which appears fine. So based on the tiny area that I can observe, you're reasonably intelligent.

Intelligence isn't needed to be successful. Success shouldn't be measured by money; it should be measured by happiness. Find something that makes you happy and you're golden.

Not saying that you're stupid, either. I don't have anything to judge your intelligence on other than your grammar really, which appears fine. So based on the tiny area that I can observe, you're reasonably intelligent.

Being self-aware IMO is also a few points in his favor.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I gauge intelligence not by current intellectual capacity, but by intellectual potential. It's undoubtedly important to be able to grasp simple concepts in order to build more complex ones, but lacking this shouldn't disqualify you. Then again, intelligence isn't all that necessary either - you can be a normal person who's simply highly skilled in a specialized field. Common sense, however, is arguably of greater importance.

You're a little too pessimistic - focus on your strengths, and contrast them with your weaknesses. Admittedly, I'm a bit of a cynic/pessimist myself, but I do try to look at the greater picture.

It sucks to be judged, but consider this: Why should it matter to you?

I have problems dealing with the fact that I am not as intelligent as I think I am.

I grew up in a family/around friends that believe being intelligent is very important. I like to think I'm intelligent, but I'm not. I lack so much common sense and am so stupid in some areas that it's embarrassing. I struggle with math and suck at critical thinking. I can't program worth a shit and my dreams of being a writer were crushed when I realized that I can't write worth a shit.

I completely suck at arguing. Again, it's another situation where I think I'm being intelligent, but afterwards I realize how much of an idiot I really am.

My brother is in College and he is a very intelligent individual. My parents are extremely proud of him because of how much work he's done and how smart he is. I'm not going to turn out that way. I won't be nearly as successful as him because I'm not that smart. Everybody at school thinks I'm some kind of genius when I'm not at all. I'm a lazy, simple-minded teenager who can't comprehend complex things.

I know exactly how you feel.

Going through education until 6th form I was treated like a genius and I felt like one. I came out of secondary with A's and A*'s without any work but going from secondary to 6th form then 6th form to University has made me feel stupider each step. I'm struggling horribly on the maths we're doing atm, I feel like I barely understand half my modules properly and when I talk it's like rubbish streams out of my mouth. I've no idea why I got hired for a placement over other people.

I'm just too lazy. I don't want to work, I don't like it. I want to do nothing all day, every day =/

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm just too lazy. I don't want to work, I don't like it. I want to do nothing all day, every day =/

Even though I wish to cure my boredom, this is how I feel every single day. It doesn't help I have a weak will and will make any excuse to shirk my duties and find creative ways to not work while getting what I need. To be honest, laziness is one of my favorite indulgences despite being the most fatal to me. Sure, I can be hypercompetent when I actually work or feel like it, but I just rather rest and let my mind wander around and observe.

I usually claim I don't hold a grudge, but I know it's not true. It's rare, yes, but I realize I hold them and it seems to be more frequent and I end up being extremely vicious when it comes to them, but I never harm someone. When someone severely insults me or messes up my goals in any given way, I do every sort of subtle move to psychology drive them mad and make them miserable and quietly walk away satisfied. Lately, I've been doing it more and more to certain people because they feel some need to silence me or put any ideas I had down and treat me less than human, mostly to a few people I mentioned before. I should really get some therapy, but it's a waste of money if you ask me (seeing I had to see one at the end of Seventh grade). :mellow:

As for the whole intelligence discussion, I wish I had a little less of it since it feels like a burden more than a gift since I get more ideas than I can work with and it can irritate me when people think I have their answer half the time.

I understand that things are bound to get harder, it just feels a little like as things have gotten harder I haven't gotten that much better. Sure I'm still doing well but I know I could be doing so much better if I tried.

I guess I'm just really good at doing nothing =/

• Like 1

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It sucks to be judged, but consider this: Why should it matter to you?

Because it's what gets you social relationships which leads to food, water, shelter, and a job. A little self-consciousness and self-criticism can go along way, but remember that you can never please everybody.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really feel sympathy. I don't feel bad when I hear about something horrible happening to someone, with a few exceptions (Mostly related to mental disorders/suicide). I can't feel bad for victims of major tragedies or disasters. That being said, I've never gotten pleasure from the suffering of others, and I do feel sorry for them and wish that their lives could be better. It's just incredibly rare that I actually get upset myself over these things.

Am I a bad person?

I don't really feel sympathy. I don't feel bad when I hear about something horrible happening to someone, with a few exceptions (Mostly related to mental disorders/suicide). I can't feel bad for victims of major tragedies or disasters. That being said, I've never gotten pleasure from the suffering of others, and I do feel sorry for them and wish that their lives could be better. It's just incredibly rare that I actually get upset myself over these things.

Am I a bad person?

Nope.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Am I a bad person?

Not really, I can't really feel sympathy unless I know the person or know of them. :unsure:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Am I a bad person?

What do you mean when you say 'bad person'? If you are referring to morality (or lack thereof), then I'd say it would depend on how you would define morality. I would personally take the consequentialist route since it bares more weight (it's focus is on the consequences of actions), and is more meaningful and thus serves a better purpose than say... deontology.

I'm personally very unsympathetic - whilst I have empathy, I don't express it in emotion. It's just not my preference. I don't think that would make anyone a bad person really. I'm not sure why you would even pose that question - as though it would make someone a bad person.

I have a slightly cryptic confession:

I'm waiting for something to happen. Something I cant really explain, but its going to be really bad and I don't know how to stop it from happening. I can only hope that it doesn't happen, but I'm 99.99% it will, and I don't think I'm strong enough to deal with it when it does.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

What does 'it' refer to? Suicide, depression, relationship issues, employment issues, sexual life, contracting a disease, test results, exam results, cancer, pregnancy?

EDIT - given that you're female, that pregnancy is inevitable if it has already started, the likelihood of becoming pregnant, and the stigma against abortion - I'd say it's anticipation of a pregnancy. If you've recently had sex, take the emergency after-pill.

The circumstances of being a woman make her extremely likely to be pregnant? :unsure: Sure, it makes her more likely to be pregnant than a man, but still...

No no, you don't understand, it's just an induction :rolleyes:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti