TET and RVET Present ~ Tipit V Rv ~ Castle Wars Extravaganza

Wewt! I'm gonna try and wake up at 4:00 in the morning to come and meet this "jaron" character, ah wait... I'm F2P... crud!

I'll kill him for you ok :twisted:

13zwenn.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGH! This is a really really bad time for you to host this event :( I move into halls at uni on that day and things are gonna be mega hectic. If I can possibly attend the event then i will but i really don't know :(

How serious are we taking this btw? Are we gonna have scoring and defence captains or just hope? BTW are we allowed to bring friends that arent part of the tif community but might have used tipit before or is that cheating? :P

Also, be careful when you choose the world Zaid in case you accidentally pick a cw clan's homeworld :P

P.S. It would defo be a good idea to talk Danqazmlp into coming to this one.

P.P.S. See you all there i hope! :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

As long as they know what tip.it is and want to fight for tip.it, i dont see a problem in keeping them out. ::'

Now i has dfs for teh pwnage aswell. :twisted:

bring anything you want as long as it helps us win. i love multi site events.

only if you remember to wake me up at 5am in the morning. man, there never TETAU friendly. -.-

btw den, loan me a bgs if im there. ::'

i'll have to get 90 def' by then as well. ah well. only 2.1lvs off

Popoto.~<3

If I had members, i'd help with my lovely ranged abilities, and I leave a few tips:

-If you go for the flag, deck out in mage defense gear. That means using everything for magic defense, and add in a few points against melee, magic is your worst enemy. If you get barraged, you wont be getting out of that one alive.

-Don't forget the underground exists. If an enemy decides to be stubborn and sit waiting for you to run under a rock or destroy it, feel free to barrage/burst/range them.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I am requesting Ice bursters/barragers and people with high range to report to report to clanchat TS_Stormrage

Tal Shiar will show you what good Castlewars defense is...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I used to be a mod on Rv a very long time ago. Cant be there though as I will be in wales. shame.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Also, be careful when you choose the world Zaid in case you accidentally pick a cw clan's homeworld :P

P.S. It would defo be a good idea to talk Danqazmlp into coming to this one.

Well i guess i 'could' drag myself there :lol:

I can manage the first two games of the event. Advertised this on my clan's forums for some extra punch in the games.

Last time we did this event it was a blast, hope this ones just as good.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well i guess i 'could' drag myself there :lol:

I've got a war with my cw clan that day but i think i can manage the first two games of the event. Advertised this on my clan's forums for some extra punch in the games.

Last time we did this event it was a blast, hope this ones just as good.

I thought you didn't cw properly anymore :o

And ya a couple of 100P CW pros wouldnt go amiss i reckon :P Just don't let them come if any of them use RV ;)

This makes me not wanna be busy for this event even more now :(

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I am requesting Ice bursters/barragers and people with high range to report to report to clanchat TS_Stormrage

Tal Shiar will show you what good Castlewars defense is...

81 mage....i am currently mining gold for money for ice bursts. anything else needed? mayb shadow burst too? or should i try and get 250 or each anc burst...cost me a fortune (500) lol

did all the math...

total cost for 250 of each burst spell =

[hide=]1,277,000 gp[/hide]

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

81 mage....i am currently mining gold for money for ice bursts. anything else needed? mayb shadow burst too? or should i try and get 250 or each anc burst...cost me a fortune (500) lol

You won't need any spells other than ice ones although you could either raise your magic lvl by one to use ice blitz or use magic potions so you can cast it.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Me and Dan got this easy yo

I don't know, i still remember the centre island last time being 100% ice, it was almost impossible to get through, might even be worse this time :ohnoes:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^