Wohoo! 2376 (99 agility/mining/smithing in Oct)~

LOL, I thought this post had died like my others :-# I guess I should check it more...thanks guys for the nice posts and here's a pic to pique your appetite

1xpminevx3.png

I'm planning on getting 99 smith/mine at same time ::'

CHRIST, HOW ARE MINING AND SMITHING YOUR LAST TWO 99s?!

Omg that's sick. Early gratz on 99 mining! :thumbsup: =D>

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ cup_lion - thx, I'll take that as a compliment :D

The fact that a BUYABLE skill is your only remaining 99 is worth a 10/10 in itself.

And of course the fact that you are maxed almost.

Bank pic in the end. :thumbsup:

tyvm, I'm glad I was able to tough it out and get mining out of the way before I started on smithing and I might be the first person to save smithing for last but idk...

and my bank isn't very great but might share it if I EVER was to get in top 21 overall :roll:

Funihead.png

I eat fruits and nuts. 2376/2475 total

Im not too worried about what it looks like, but to my knowledge no one that is maxed out has ever posted a bank picture on a public forum.

I could be wrong, but its also nice to see what people like to do behind the skills. :ohnoes:

Also, you are old school, so its just fun to pester. <3:

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

W H O A !!!!!! 2 more to go!°!°!°!°!°!°! :shock:

incredible!!! get those two more capes, and say I'm your best friend in rs pl0x!?!?!?! :D

11/10 :thumbsup:

Stop posting on every rate this with: "and say I'm your best friend in rs pl0x", obviously you fail and it's not funny.

OT: Amazing, smithing is extremely fast and seen as how you got 99 agil in 11 days :shock: , it should be no problem. So really the only barrier on your way to maxed is mining, best of luck. 10/10.

No, you fail... He got 91-99 in 11 days. Well not even 11 days, 10.5. Nice fail.

No [cabbage]? You didn't even argue against me in this post? [bleep], learn to flame.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

:shock:

^ really all that needs to be said, but...

Truely amazing with that, 99 smithing wont take long at all.

Good luck with that last 1 xp lol

10/10

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

:shock: Great Job man!

SO a few questions:

-What is your fav cape?

-What is your fav skill?

-What you going to do after 99 smith?

-What is the answer to the universe?

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

What are you smithing, addy plates?

Yes

:shock: Great Job man!

SO a few questions:

-What is your fav cape?

-What is your fav skill?

-What you going to do after 99 smith?

-rc

-tie between rc/slayer

-get ~50m thieve xp then rc :D

-

Its 42.

No, it's 99 :mrgreen:

Funihead.png

Amazing work mate, I had a feeling you might be one of the few that I see come through TIF that could actually go all the way, and sure enough low and behold you actually did it. <3: :cry: <3:

(I based that on how fast you got your 99s and when and which ones you got and cuz only pros like us get 99 summoning :mrgreen: )

Gotta give you your full respect on all that hard work and all the 99s you busted your butt off to get as well.

If only I coulda brought myself to stop slaying all the time sooner, maybe I could be up as high as yourself. :lol: If I start playing more then a little bit a day I think you have helped me realize that Im gonna shoot for a much higher total as well.

(That and these skilling contest that I think you mentioned you were in help, I just recently did several skilling contests for SNC. :lol: They definately make the boring skills much more tolerable, hell I even got 5 mining levels in the mining comp. :lol: )

Amazing work, amazing player, and im sure an amazing guy in the real world as well = amazing rating.

99 x 24 = 2376 / 10

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Amazing work mate, I had a feeling you might be one of the few that I see come through TIF that could actually go all the way, and sure enough low and behold you actually did it. <3: :cry: <3:

(I based that on how fast you got your 99s and when and which ones you got and cuz only pros like us get 99 summoning :mrgreen: )

Gotta give you your full respect on all that hard work and all the 99s you busted your butt off to get as well.

If only I coulda brought myself to stop slaying all the time sooner, maybe I could be up as high as yourself. :lol: If I start playing more then a little bit a day I think you have helped me realize that Im gonna shoot for a much higher total as well.

(That and these skilling contest that I think you mentioned you were in help, I just recently did several skilling contests for SNC. :lol: They definately make the boring skills much more tolerable, hell I even got 5 mining levels in the mining comp. :lol: )

Amazing work, amazing player, and im sure an amazing guy in the real world as well = amazing rating.

99 x 24 = 2376 / 10

He totally wants you naked. :thumbsup:

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

99 x 24 = 2376 / 10

Don't we all? lol.

Congrats, man. That is one killer achievement. One I hope to maybe, in the far off future, achieve myself.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Just got 99 agility (#22) - managed 91-99 in 10.5 days. I used dorgesh kaan from 85 but stopped at 90 and got 1 level from fishing so that's why :)

10/10...

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

99 x 24 = 2376 / 10

Really appreciate your sincere post <3: and g'luck raising total :)

L'd

Don't we all? lol.

Congrats, man. That is one killer achievement. One I hope to maybe, in the far off future, achieve myself.

tyvm and keep it up, you'll do great ;)

-Update: 700k from 99 Smith !~~

Funihead.png

AAAAAHHHH!!!! :ohnoes:

You scare me because you're so good :ohnoes:

Good luck with the last 700k smithing xp and with the last 1 mining xp :thumbsup:

I hope I'm online when you're gonna PAAARRRTTEEE!!!

P.S: Me Wanna See Bank Pic So I Can =P~ And Dream About Me Getting That Good Bank =P~

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png