WoW Gamer Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself...

Latinoking

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

"How do you kill that which has no life?"

With "The sword of a thousand troops" 8-)

It's 'The Sword of a Thousand Truths', genius.

I made a simple mistake. Any need for such [cabbage] hostility?

It costs me exactly $5711 in subscription costs per year with 36 accounts on the 6 month pay schedule. Not bad considering Im looking at it like its a hobby and there are more expensive hobbies out there than World of Warcraft.

Of course. It's a hobby. And there are more expensive hobbies. The classic "it's not as bad as it could be" that an addict or criminal says to prove that he's in a good state (not that I'm comparing him to a criminal). Fine and dandy, but if you need an entire guild to yourself because you don't trust other teammates to work properly, there is something a bit weird about that...

Most "no-lifers" of the internet who have no friends irl actually have loads of them online. But the fact that this guy raids by himself... I dearly hope he has friends in real life.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I dear hope he has a life outside of WoW.

Really though, there's a reason MMO's are so addicting. They're usually decent games, but you get the social interaction along with the game. That's kind of the point of them. Doing this, not treating it as a MMO, is truly no-lifing it. Atleast most common no-lifers have a life inside the game.

Yes though, that set-up is amazing, and I would love to know how much that cost him. Especially since it looks like he haas four WoW games running off of some laptops, wouldn't that require a damn good laptop? I mean, I don't think most laptops can even run WoW properly on lowest settings, let alone four. At least this guy can say he's crazy good at management...

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

He's probally a 40-year old pedo or something crazy like that

Just, no...

Why is everyone bashing him? It's awesome!

I ment that in the nice way to go way if thats possible...

Please tell us all how being a "40 year-old pedo" is positive and nice at all?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Holy crap, I want that computer setup. :shock:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

LOL.

With "The sword of a thousand troops" 8-)

It's 'The Sword of a Thousand Truths', genius.

I made a simple mistake. Any need for such [cabbage] hostility?

There wouldn't be if you weren't such a mong.

iteme3721.jpg

He's probally a 40-year old pedo or something crazy like that

Just, no...

Why is everyone bashing him? It's awesome!

I ment that in the nice way to go way if thats possible...

Please tell us all how being a "40 year-old pedo" is positive and nice at all?

It's not. I was trying to be sarcastic. I'm sorry I ever said anything. Can we drop the subject?

There are bigger losers that play WOW that I know. Think of it, he probably levels 5 of them at a time, right? Well if you has 30, that's really only leveling 6 accounts to 70. It's still a lot of 70s, but not near as bad as you make it out to be.

Still odd, though.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I think he would be smart and level atleast 8-12 at a time. If he can manage 11 computers, I'm sure he can manage "just" 2-4.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I think he would be smart and level atleast 8-12 at a time. If he can manage 11 computers, I'm sure he can manage "just" 2-4.

Can quest in groups of 5 only. Also, it'd be tough to do 2 groups at once because of monster respawns. I'm guessing the 11 computers are only for when he needs the raids.

TETsig.jpeg

I'm so amazed in awe right now...I read his website and just like wow.

He gets money from his father though to support his hobby...so whoever was wondering.

He gets money from his parents... to play WoW.

He gets money from his father though to support his hobby...so whoever was wondering.

Parenting Fail. Well maybe, at least this way he has isolated himself off from the genetic pool.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Parenting Fail. Well maybe, at least this way he has isolated himself off from the genetic pool.

Strangely that is what I was thinking too...Lol.

Honestly though, this probably won't be something that is unusual in the future, say 8-12 years from now? WoW will be jampacked with 20 boxing!!! Other MMO's will catch on but I'll seriously kill myself if I see someone do this with Runescape to kill a Corporal Beast, lol.

Though really, it does take a lot of skill to be able to do this and a lot of determination.

but I'll seriously kill myself if I see someone do this with Runescape to kill a Corporal Beast, lol.

RS doesn't allow macros though. Be kinda hard to eat/pray/attack with 11 computers.

It'd suck if I got the urge to do even 5 characters at once since I don't believe in macros :? .

TETsig.jpeg

You know, with that kind of setup, I bet he has a really good time playing Flight Simulator.

If i had that many comps' set up like that, i'd never be on WOW, i'd be experimenting on freaky ways to use them all together.

But as said above, the only saving grace is that he's never going to have any kids and pass this kind of stupidness onto the rest of the human race.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You know, with that kind of setup, I bet he has a really good time playing Flight Simulator.

If i had that many comps' set up like that, i'd never be on WOW, i'd be experimenting on freaky ways to use them all together.

But as said above, the only saving grace is that he's never going to have any kids and pass this kind of stupidness onto the rest of the human race.

But in the case of rape, we know he will be infertile from all the radiation from his computers :twisted:

LOL.

lol'd.

Best episode of South Park ever! :D

(Anyone who hasn't seen it, watch South Park - Make love not warcraft.)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113