RS Died

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

" "Due to the credit crunch Jagex has had to stop running the game, untill we find a buyer Runescape and Funorb will be shut down as we cannot afford to keep running the servers. Its been a long time, and all of the Jagex team are sad to see this happen, but with the money just not coming in and us loosing more and more money, it has to be done."

lol.

Noooeeeeeess! :^o

recci-518.png

" "Due to the credit crunch Jagex has had to stop running the game, untill we find a buyer Runescape and Funorb will be shut down as we cannot afford to keep running the servers. Its been a long time, and all of the Jagex team are sad to see this happen, but with the money just not coming in and us loosing more and more money, it has to be done."

Well 3 hit u, I guess you might have to go outside now. :x

3hit:Outside? What's that GUnitFan10? Tell me more!

GGunitfan10: You must go and see for yourself young 3hitu.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

You're such a [bleep] idiot, the servers went down and there is no reason for this thread.

All of them at once? All apart from the German game worlds? Massive coincidence then?

Maybe you got to try understanding how the runescape worlds work and interact before making wild assumptions?

On the bright site of all this, if a roll-back comes, it would make my day as I just died in pvp losing 5 mill. \'

pepijn777.png

epic phail :wall:

I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA.

Do something else.

Is it a Bird? Is it a plane? No, its Captain Obvious

(Yeah Cpt. Obv. can fly, what you did know? kinda obvious tbh,)

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Yeah because I'm sure that quote was real.

This whole thread is garbage and for some reason I'm suprised 3Hit started it...Don't know why I'm suprised.

The "Haven't you played for more than 8 months" comment was pretty true, if you have, you've probably seen or at least heard of some of these (random?) downtimes.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Well 3 hit u, I guess you might have to go outside now. :x

3hit:Outside? What's that GUnitFan10? Tell me more!

GGunitfan10: You must go and see for yourself young 3hitu.

Hehehe! Made me giggle! :D

"We now got a buyer, it is the runescape player, Jojaton, who will buy Jagex. Obviously, a few things will change now under the new regim. For example, the old Wildernes will be back, It will also from this moment be highly unlegal to beg for free stuff, a permant ban would teach those beggers a leason."

Jojaton.png

38019414ux8.jpg

Mod Stevew

I can confirm that we have experienced some technical problems with our servers which resulted in most of our games and web services being unavailable for around 10 minutes.

This was not a planned incident and for this reason it was not possible to warn anyone that it would happen.

Within minutes our technical team were working desperately hard to resolve the issue and normal service has now resumed.

We know that this incident will have been frustrating for many of you and we can only apologise for the interruption to your game play.

We do not anticipate any further problems in relation to this issue, however we have a team who are closely monitoring the situation and doing everything they can to ensure that you continue to receive a consistent and reliable level of game access.

Thanks,

Steve

Mod Stevew

I can confirm that we have experienced some technical problems with our servers which resulted in most of our games and web services being unavailable for around 10 minutes.

This was not a planned incident and for this reason it was not possible to warn anyone that it would happen.

Within minutes our technical team were working desperately hard to resolve the issue and normal service has now resumed.

We know that this incident will have been frustrating for many of you and we can only apologise for the interruption to your game play.

We do not anticipate any further problems in relation to this issue, however we have a team who are closely monitoring the situation and doing everything they can to ensure that you continue to receive a consistent and reliable level of game access.

Thanks,

Steve

That doesn't sound believeable at all.

[/sarcasm] lol

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

It seems to me I was on when this happened today, I rember not being able to move into other worlds however my home world of 114 still worked. Note that the other servers I had tried to get on were a netherlands and an american one.