A Tip on The G.E You Might Not of Known...

Howdydee2003

Ok I have not seen anyone talk about this or seen it in any g.e guides, so bear with me if your sooo cool and already knew this.

Well basically this is a totally better way to buy anything in bulk. LIke shown, instead of having 1 thing going for 2,400 rune ore... spread them out. I tested this many times and I buy everything alot faster this way.

f_runeorem_2517f3e.jpg

Try it.

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

there is something wrong on your post... 1500 Runite ore for 16,415, and the other that are 300 are at 16, 415 too

...Because that's how much he's buying each rune ore for. #-o

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

You can also sell things to yourself and force the prices of items down, did you know that? :thumbsup:

Not really, usually you'd end up buying somebody else's G.E offer. :P

And price manipulation is a good way to make people not like you.

Tbh I think the limit on how much you can sell/buy is stupid. What about the people that actually need to buy/sell in large amounts?

I can see plenty of good reasons why someone would need more than 10 Godswords every hour. :mrgreen:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

picture doesn't load here: anyone cares to explain what he's doing?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Buying using multiple GE slots.

I have sympathy for bulk buyers. 10k feathers isn't always enough...yet thats the amount I can buy.

Unless you can make 10,000 arrows in an hour then its not really an issue.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have sympathy for bulk buyers. 10k feathers isn't always enough...yet thats the amount I can buy.

Unless you can make 10,000 arrows in an hour then its not really an issue.

What if he can fish ten thousand fish in a hour?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

You can also sell things to yourself and force the prices of items down, did you know that? :thumbsup:

..I didn't expect such a post by 3 Hit U...

But anyway, It would be obvious that Jagex made it so that it wouldn't affect the price.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

Not really, usually you'd end up buying somebody else's G.E offer. :P

And price manipulation is a good way to make people not like you.

Tbh I think the limit on how much you can sell/buy is stupid. What about the people that actually need to buy/sell in large amounts?

I can see plenty of good reasons why someone would need more than 10 Godswords every hour. :mrgreen:

Yes really, I've done it myself in the beginning when barely anyone putted stuff in GE.

I'm not sure or it still works but in the past the trick 3 hit u just told did work ;).

For the topicmaker, I'm sorry but this was allready known in the first 2 or 3 days...

You can only buy 100 threads. And no, I don't want to go to a crafting shop.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

taking things out and back into the ge helps sell them, for example i had to sell 20k willows and had em in ge for low for like a week, i take them out and then immediately put em back in and 10k of them insta sell :shock:

same thing happened with fire runes :lol:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

what I think happens is this... When someone sells 5,000 willow logs at the g.e, but there is 50 people buying willow logs at that moment, they are divided equally among those 50, meaning 100 would be sold to each of those 50 people.

But having more than one buy slot open, more is divided to yourself and in the end you would be able to buy the willow logs faster than everyone else.

Now all the children on here that think they know everything would say I'm wrong...Which in the end if they tried it, would see if they have 5 slots buying 100 rune ore each, would receive rune ore at the exact same time in each slot...Suggesting my idea is true.

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

what I think happens is this... When someone sells 5,000 willow logs at the g.e, but there is 50 people buying willow logs at that moment, they are divided equally among those 50, meaning 100 would be sold to each of those 50 people.

But having more than one buy slot open, more is divided to yourself and in the end you would be able to buy the willow logs faster than everyone else.

Now all the children on here that think they know everything would say I'm wrong...Which in the end if they tried it, would see if they have 5 slots buying 100 rune ore each, would receive rune ore at the exact same time in each slot...Suggesting my idea is true.

I think it works first come, first served. But maybe it's a mix of both...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!