Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to put emphasis on the marketplace Fairy again.

If Dragon Weapons are from Frenaskrae, and Dragonkin are the makers of Dragon Weapons AND Mahjarrat stem from Frenaskrae too...

Logically, this would mean both Dragonkin and Mahjarrat are from Frenaskrae. If they are, it's possible why (most likely) both get involved in the Grandmaster quest. The one thing that ties them together (you seem to make mention of Mahjarrat using Dragon Weapons, though there's never been record of them ever using a piece of Dragon equipment, they predominantly use Magicks).

Also, let's not forget Viggora making mention of Dragon Riders. Possibly a different breed of Dragon?

If both Mahjarrat and Dragonkin stem from Frenaskrae, and (virtually) both of them being mentioned in the Grandmaster quest reference, there's a good chance Frenaskrae will be involved, and maybe even visited, in the quest.

Which isn't necessarily a good thing, seeing the sheer power both of them hold. :ohnoes:

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

dragonkinawakened.jpg

Awaken the Dragonkin

Someone else made that, along with the name =D> :thumbsup:

That's awesome! Do you know who?

No sorry, I forget. I think it was a hot topic a few weeks ago (it was posted there, i think...)

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

Scratch that last post.

The thread is called "Armadyl Guardian". It wasn't ever a hot topic sorry

Here's the link http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=767661&start=40

Forum name: Da Latios

RS Name: Da Latios

Hope that helps you

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

If Dragon Weapons are from Frenaskrae, and Dragonkin are the makers of Dragon Weapons AND Mahjarrat stem from Frenaskrae too...

Logically, this would mean both Dragonkin and Mahjarrat are from Frenaskrae. If they are, it's possible why (most likely) both get involved in the Grandmaster quest. The one thing that ties them together (you seem to make mention of Mahjarrat using Dragon Weapons, though there's never been record of them ever using a piece of Dragon equipment, they predominantly use Magicks).

Also, let's not forget Viggora making mention of Dragon Riders. Possibly a different breed of Dragon?

If both Mahjarrat and Dragonkin stem from Frenaskrae, and (virtually) both of them being mentioned in the Grandmaster quest reference, there's a good chance Frenaskrae will be involved, and maybe even visited, in the quest.

Which isn't necessarily a good thing, seeing the sheer power both of them hold. :ohnoes:

The only shred of evidence I've found of the Mahjarrat's connection to dragon weapons is the fairy marketplace seller. She said the weapons were "straight from the Frenaskrae", which according to the Wise Old Man, is another word for Mahjarrat. From my understanding, the Mahjarrat did not stem from the Frenaskrae, they ARE the Frenaskrae. Also, that was added into the game years and years ago, before the Tail of Two Cats, or dragonkin in general, were created. Its entirely possible that Jagex PLANNED to make the Mahjarrat the makers of dragon weapons, but then changed their minds, but forgot to remove that bit of dialogue.

The only shred of evidence I've found of the Mahjarrat's connection to dragon weapons is the fairy marketplace seller. She said the weapons were "straight from the Frenaskrae", which according to the Wise Old Man, is another word for Mahjarrat. From my understanding, the Mahjarrat did not stem from the Frenaskrae, they ARE the Frenaskrae. Also, that was added into the game years and years ago, before the Tail of Two Cats, or dragonkin in general, were created. Its entirely possible that Jagex PLANNED to make the Mahjarrat the makers of dragon weapons, but then changed their minds, but forgot to remove that bit of dialogue.

Err, Frenaskrae is not a race, nor is it some sort of tribe. It is another plane, a dimension, the homeworld of the Mahjarrat (and maybe the Dragonkin).

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Oh WOW! :shock:

Great read and good job on all of the research. =D>

dragonkinawakened.jpg

Awaken the Dragonkin

Hm..

Based on the form of the space between the anvils and the dragon skulls, it seems to me that you have to 'receive' something from the skull and use it on the anvils- Maybe to create dragon items we would have to create them there because the skulls (in which I would assume are furnaces ,or path TO a furnace, who knows...) and anvils (and ores??) can only be used to create such items? Of course, it is called "Dragon Forge" because of the skulls and by the other posts on this thread, but it's just a thought.

Anyone have info on the 'examine' parts of the skulls?

Edit: *re-reads first post* Ok, the skulls are made of metal, which supports my thought of a forge...

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

I just got some info from some guy in game, name of Shiro Chan7. He told me that you can see dragonkin symbols in the analogue world you gain access to in Summer's End. He says that you can see them or it on one of the walls of the castle in the parallel world located in Wilderness level 46. I haven't checked, so I have no screenshot and am unable to verify this. If it's true, then all credit belongs to Shiro Chan7.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

dragonkinawakened.jpg

Awaken the Dragonkin

Hm..

Based on the form of the space between the anvils and the dragon skulls, it seems to me that you have to 'receive' something from the skull and use it on the anvils- Maybe to create dragon items we would have to create them there because the skulls (in which I would assume are furnaces ,or path TO a furnace, who knows...) and anvils (and ores??) can only be used to create such items? Of course, it is called "Dragon Forge" because of the skulls and by the other posts on this thread, but it's just a thought.

I think that the skulls themselves aren't furnaces, but that lava or water (for cooling) comes flowing out of the mouths, into the bassin, and when the bassin overflows, it can escape through those little trenches in the floor...

I just got some info from some guy in game, name of Shiro Chan7. He told me that you can see dragonkin symbols in the analogue world you gain access to in Summer's End. He says that you can see them or it on one of the walls of the castle in the parallel world located in Wilderness level 46. I haven't checked, so I have no screenshot and am unable to verify this. If it's true, then all credit belongs to Shiro Chan7.

you mean this one? ;)

halfstoneofjaspz6.png

In my opinion it resembles half of the (presumed) Stone of Jas from the Meeting History cutscene. Also, it looks a bit like the Fist of Guthix. It's interesting, but I wouldn't immediately call it the Dragonkin symbol. But it could be, as Jagex implied that the Kin symbol can already be found in the game, and this is the only mysterious symbol I can think of...

Oh and Psycho Robot, imagine the Runecrafting skillcape emote, and replace the runes with some history stuff, thats what I'm doing at the moment, IN YOUR FACE!! Calling me a washed up historian, shame on you! :shame:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

The symbols are actually iconizations of the 'Stone of Jas' graphic initially introduced in a cutscene in the Meeting History quest, wherein the origins of magic and Guthix's far-reaching influence are revealed. This may or may not have already been pointed out in this topic.

More: I've seen screenshots of this cutscene posted elsewhere... anyone have a link to proof?

Logically, this would mean both Dragonkin and Mahjarrat are from Frenaskrae

Just a thought im throwing out...what if the Mahjarrat are the Dragonkin in disguise? :ohnoes: again, don't take me seriously, im just throwing ideas that come up to me while reading this thread :-#

P.S love the neon blue, flows nice :D

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Very interesting read.

I couldn't help but notice this in the last postbag you mentioned:

Now lift your head from this paper and uncover your compass. At each point sits a danger. You would be wise to take their heads.

That just screams to me that in the quest there will be one Dragonkin in the wilderness/GWD area, one in Morytania (probably the strongest one), one on Karamja/ape atoll and one in the Elf lands.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Potentially, could the mahjarat be the dragonkin? Possibly the mahjarat are the dragonkin's nobility? And I think I remember hearing something about Lord Drakan being a mahjarat or atleast very closely related to them, if the mahjarat really are dragonkin nobility does this mean that Lord Drakan could possibly be a dragonkin who has claimed back his castle from the Queen after she stole it? (Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm not very up-to-date on quests) but has anyone actually ever seen Lord Drakan?

Judging from the picture of the dragonkin shown they look very similar to CS Lewis's Tashlan (seen in The Last Battle, a Narnia book) who is supposed to be an evil god.

The dragon anvils in the Ancient Cavern are also intriguing, what is this channel which the dragon heads roar into? Maybe it was once filled with molten ore and the dragonkin would scoop it out in bar shapes, let it cool then smith it? Perhaps it was merely filled with water to plunge the smelted weapons into after they were made? Or perhaps it was filled with something else, maybe sacred clay, maybe some other kind of magical fluid and perhaps when the dragonkin plunged weapons or unliving dragons into it it imbued them with the power of special attacks or the power of life? Either way it is very interesting.

Very interesting read.

Now lift your head from this paper and uncover your compass. At each point sits a danger. You would be wise to take their heads.

That just screams to me that in the quest there will be one Dragonkin in the wilderness/GWD area, one in Morytania (probably the strongest one), one on Karamja/ape atoll and one in the Elf lands.

One in the Elf lands? This is a fascinating possibility, perhaps this is the reason why Prifnidas is closed off to us? Perhaps (this is getting a bit wild now :? ) the world gate led from freneskrae to Gielinor and the ELves and Mahjarat and Dragonkin all came from there, perhaps all being related?

Very interesting read.

Yeah thats sotra what I was thinking when I read that.

But I believe the northern danger will be in "The North" where the Mahjarrat are heading to, the western one will be in the "western lands" that i think was mentioned sometime, the eastern one probably will be in the Elven lands, and the southern one may be somewhere south of Ape Atoll but I don't think it would be an existing southern island. I doubt that all of the threats will be dragonkin, but perhaps they will. Who knows? Anything is possible.

sylor_0.png

To the above three posters, take a look at my post on page 3 i think it is. What about the center of the compass? we're all focusing on the 4 heads, maybe the center is where all the action is going to take place from. Ever thought of that one? :?

lol im giong out now, ill revisit this thread again tonight, i love where this is going. ::'

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Oh and Psycho Robot, imagine the Runecrafting skillcape emote, and replace the runes with some history stuff, thats what I'm doing at the moment, IN YOUR FACE!! Calling me a washed up historian, shame on you! :shame:

I'll never apologize! I meant what I said!

I'm adding a new section to the main post about whether the dragonkin are related to the Mahjarrat.

Also, Frenaskrae is a PLACE not a race or a tribe. I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THIS. Any post or quote you see saying otherwise is a LIE AND A FORGERY! Probably made by my super-arch-nemesis Hippodo the washed up historian! Don't fall for his treachery! BEWARE!

[hide=More Stuff]

dragonkinawakened.jpg

Awaken the Dragonkin

Hm..

I think that the skulls themselves aren't furnaces, but that lava or water (for cooling) comes flowing out of the mouths, into the bassin, and when the bassin overflows, it can escape through those little trenches in the floor...

[/hide]

you mean this one? ;)

halfstoneofjaspz6.png

In my opinion it resembles half of the (presumed) Stone of Jas from the Meeting History cutscene. Also, it looks a bit like the Fist of Guthix. It's interesting, but I wouldn't immediately call it the Dragonkin symbol. But it could be, as Jagex implied that the Kin symbol can already be found in the game, and this is the only mysterious symbol I can think of...

Perhaps The Dragonkin symbol IS the stone of Jas? Perhaps meaning The dragonkin existed on this plane before Guthix and humans arrived. It is possible that "Jas" is/was a Dragonkin and Guthix used his/her stone to create things which the Dragonkin did not like (eg., Runes, Portals, Ect..). You can see the Dragonkin use magical attacks, so it is likely that the stone also had the same magical properties (eg. "Runes").

Certainly something to think about, that ties Dragonkin into the quest in a different way. If they are the makers/founders of the stone of Jas, its obvious they would have a HUGE impact in this quest.

dawnsigblue-3.png