Worlds 111 and 112.

pipeelbakan

Erm i'm not sure if many people knew this and also i'm not sure if this should be on this section but Worlds 112 and 111 [mainly when you gwd looking for a world] Are kind of empty to use but its because they are the most laggy worlds on rs.

Some people say its because jagex uses them at testing servers (lol) And some other say its just glitches or something, many answers to be honest. Anyone can answer this ?

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

Look at the location...they are Australian. Servers that far away are bound to cause lag, except for the people there. Notice the other FTP Austrian worlds have an equally low population?

This is true for any world related to the country you're in. Americans might say that UK worlds are laggy, and vice versa. If you have a fast connection though, it's not that bad, but you still might see a lag [bleep]e every now and then.

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

Jagex does not use public servers to test prototypes/game features etc.

And generally Australian servers are known for the laggyness, I always avoided them when gwd'ing. Its some of the least populated worlds because the people that it is not laggy for - the Aussies, are far away from any other main Runescape player-hotspots.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Jagex test server = world 0 - underwater world of atlantis - lootshare on- bh on - pk worlds on - activity = jagex testing

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

I've gwd'd on 112/111, I've got no problem with them, but then again I'm from nz...

Latios hates 111/112 for some reason... :D

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

W112 and W12 are usually super laggy and we avoid going to them when at GWD. Idk maybe just a bad location for everyone.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'm in the US and I don't go to Aussie worlds because I lag quite a bit. I think its more my computer than the connection. The only time I'd ever go on them is when I'm looking for an empty world for training or skilling or something where I can deal with some of the lag.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Lag is caused by numerous things:

Distance from your PC to the server.

The number of "jumps" your PC has to make to the server.

The number of people on the World

The number of people in the vicinity you're in

Your PC specs

Your connection speed

I live in England but find the Canadian servers are less laggy than the UK ones. Main reason is the UK ones are usually packed out.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Most of runescape is laggy for me except for the Australian servers. <3:

Therefore I play on world 111 and 112 most of the time. \'

I am an Aussie that lives in Australia. :thumbsup:

Look at the location...they are Australian. Servers that far away are bound to cause lag, except for the people there. Notice the other FTP Austrian worlds have an equally low population?

I live in Australia, and the Australian servers are the MOST laggy for me.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots