26th November 2008 - While Guthix Sleeps

Johannas

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people ahead of me in this one... I'm still stuck on trying to get the teleorb onto the strangers in Draynor.

I tried teleblocking, fighting them to lower their hp, and a maple blackjack.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

just "use" the orb on them \'

siggyfs7.png

In the jungle, its the hunting expert, the one you get the 99 hunter cape from.

Jungle south of CW in the hunting area, where the red chins are.

PS, anyone figure out the bowls yet? Im still stuck :\

EDIT: I saw this on RSOF, going to try it now

"It works - add ingredients of the potion to the bowl and you will get a piece of the dolmen.

Sucess!"

Get silver sickle and druid pouches from one of the skeletons by the entrance, use pouches to spirits and they give you potions ingdredients. then put the ingrendts to each statue :)

Fletching 99 Achieved 8th of October 07 || Attack 99 Achieved 3th of November 08 || Max Questpoints 7th of November 08

Thanks, but all it says in step #30 is to plant the orb on the stranger so he can be teleported back to them... it doesn't tell me what I'm doing wrong, (how to place the orb on him properly).

Find the lower level strangers (level 30, not 50) and use the orb with one of them.

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

Ive been on this quest for about 7 hours now but cannot figure out how to rescue Silif. Could I get some help please?

Kudos to those who figured out this whole quest on their own. I have up to this point, but am stuck now running around in the dungeon under the Black Knight's castle and cannot find what to do now.

Compens.png

OH GOD! FINALLY! I MANAGED TO BUY AN ELITE SET! AFTER 6 long hours.

Praise the lord :pray:

I'm offering 10M each rofl, no one sells.

It's 100% same as rune, so I'll probably not buy after tonight is over.

Ok...Quest complete, and I still have the two halves of the key, how do I put them together and how do I get in the mith door?

use the half key on mith dragon

then u can open door

Your signature doesn't help that claim any. :P

j0xPu5R.png

In the jungle, its the hunting expert, the one you get the 99 hunter cape from.

Jungle south of CW in the hunting area, where the red chins are.

PS, anyone figure out the bowls yet? Im still stuck :\

EDIT: I saw this on RSOF, going to try it now

"It works - add ingredients of the potion to the bowl and you will get a piece of the dolmen.

Sucess!"

Get silver sickle and druid pouches from one of the skeletons by the entrance, use pouches to spirits and they give you potions ingdredients. then put the ingrendts to each statue :)

Thank you people!

Dark_Jab.png

Thanks, but all it says in step #30 is to plant the orb on the stranger so he can be teleported back to them... it doesn't tell me what I'm doing wrong, (how to place the orb on him properly).

Find the lower level strangers (level 30, not 50) and use the orb with one of them.

Ok, thanks again, I guess. I've been doing that for over an hour and it wasn't working. Guess I need to just keep trying. Just thought there might be something else to this since it wasn't working. Just my RS luck.

[hide=]22382696fj6.png

dfs2po6.png[/hide]

Holy quacomole and sanctified tortilla chips!!! How'd you cause this?!?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?