Personality Test

l0rd

Oh god not the same type of personality as Tom Cruise :wall: :wall: :wall: . Seriously that makes me think about suicide.

Why all the hating on Tom Cruise, he's not that horrible. It's not his fault all the ladies love him. :twss:

Flyingjj.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped taking these because I always get the same "INTJ" result, just tried this because it's on tip.it

krafo.png

I wouldn't make any judgements or self perceptions based on it, it's barely an "objective" test. If anything it tries hard to only make positive assertions while ignoring weaknesses.

The tests also weakly measure musical and linguistic abilities. I can barely play 1 instrument yet speak multiple languages fluently (English isn't even my 1st or 2nd language) & it displays as the other way around.

Some questions didn't really have the option I wanted,especially the one with mercy and justice.Both are for the weak.Additionally,many questions were similar,whether or not you can adapt to change.I mean,jeez at least 1/3 the quiz is like that.I had mainly usually's on the other one,too...Strange.

116722.png

Got Einstein,Socrates,Lincoln.Just to name a few.

On an off topic note,today's newspapers were full of FNORDs.And strangly none of them were on ads.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

116791.png

Thats all very well, but I wouldve said im more intuitive than sensing.

Im definitely not a people person.

ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity.

# Darth Vader - Star Wars

# Eeyore - Winnie the Pooh

Two characters id never thought id see paired up.

And Darth Vader has a good sense of right and wrong?

Im not even a very 'model' citizen and I certainly dont follow many rules or have morals.

knkcopy.jpg

ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity.

# Darth Vader - Star Wars

Darth Vader is epic in terms of loyalty and integrity.

Seriously,its not like he switched sides twice or anything.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

116814.png

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I stopped taking these because I always get the same "INTJ" result, just tried this because it's on tip.it

krafo.png

I wouldn't make any judgements or self perceptions based on it, it's barely an "objective" test. If anything it tries hard to only make positive assertions while ignoring weaknesses.

The tests also weakly measure musical and linguistic abilities. I can barely play 1 instrument yet speak multiple languages fluently (English isn't even my 1st or 2nd language) & it displays as the other way around.

Oh, finally, another INTJ. I guess there's proof we're only 1.5% of the population.

Apparently Gandalf is INTJ. And Hannibal Barca. And Augustus Caesar. Sounds good enough for me.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Idk how to display the results, but I got INFP, and when I read the description I thought "holy [cabbage], they just described me".

Oh, and i'm like tommy pickles. Suck on that.

Why do I get the feeling the Myers-Briggs test was designed by a self-confessed INFP for us other INFPs to read and understand?

Hardly surprising when these are the adjectives used to describe us in such tests:

creative, smart, idealist (good stuff ends here), loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic

Hardly surprising when these are the adjectives used to describe us in such tests:

(many depressing words)

Well, on that site it seemed like they were giving more of a positive opinion toward INFP's.

"To understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith..."

"INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glassworld where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities."

This next one is the only one at least relatively similar to yours :?

"creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings..."
wl7w9j.png

I was just thinking about this personality test the other day. I remember there's a website that also gives descriptions based on the Myers-Briggs test, but on a completely negative light -INTJ's being emotionless monsters with inflated egos. It was really interesting, since it's much more objective that way.

Has anyone read it, or does anyone remember the link? Google won't work for me and I'd really love to read that again.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

116887.png

The two seem slightly contradictory to me :?

I had a difficult time answering a lot of the questions accurately since a lot of them were subjective and my response would vary depending on circumstance. I liked the questions asking what my response to a certain situation would be more.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I was just thinking about this personality test the other day. I remember there's a website that also gives descriptions based on the Myers-Briggs test, but on a completely negative light -INTJ's being emotionless monsters with inflated egos. It was really interesting, since it's much more objective that way.

Has anyone read it, or do you remember the link? Google won't work for me and I'd really love to read that again.

I am an emotionless monster with an inflated ego. :uhh:

Seriously. I am. :?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The Myers-Briggs is a poorly validated personality test. I am not aware of any evidence that the traits interact with one another, i.e. INTP is just the addition of I + N + T + P, you don't get a whole different kind of personality by putting them together. Therefore the explanations of the whole personality category are inaccurate, and it would be better to just describe the difference between I vs E, etc.

Additionally, there is no evidence for the Types. If everyone is either E or I, then you'd expect lots of people to score high on E and lots of people to score high on I. In fact, what you find is that most people are near the middle. So, splitting it up into a dichotomy is a stupid idea because the person that gets 51% isn't very different from the person who gets 49%.

Myers-Briggs is also based on Jungian psychology, which no one uses any more and has little relevance to modern psychology. Myers-Briggs should also not be used for candidate selection at job interviews because it is inappropriate. You will also struggle to find any research papers that use the Myers-Briggs for anything.

Basically, the only reason the Myers-Briggs is still around is because it has a big marketing budget behind it, and managers like it because it puts people in one of 16 neat categories. But they're taking you all for fools! Think about it, are you really one of 16 types of people in the world, or is it more complicated than that?

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

• 2 weeks later...

describes me almost perfectly:

mebf5.png

In the section where it says more about who you are, was also close to spot on. alot of the kinds of jobs i would like to do were listed there (electrician, math teacher, mechanical engineer, steelworker to name a few.), but somehow it had the one i really want to do missing (automotive mechanic). maybe its not in there job list?