Those "Holy <beep>" moments in gaming... [possible spoilers]

ixfd64

Can anyone remember the second to last level of Hitman 2 were you try to snipe that guy, only to find out its a cardboard cut out? That was awesome.

I took the clue when I was shot en route.Then I did it again,ignoring the shooting,to see what I got.I know my aim is true and stuff,because after 3-4 shots,only one black mark was on the cardboard (Thought he didn't die).

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NECROMORPHS PLAYING DEAD HOLY [cabbage] SCARY FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Also, when the corpse falls from the roof when you're by yourself for the first time. I think I cried in a corner for about 2 minutes after that.

I remember that, I walked down the hallway frantically aiming everywhere looking for the guy that did it. After, of course, I stood frozen for a few minutes.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

NECROMORPHS PLAYING DEAD HOLY [cabbage] SCARY FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Also, when the corpse falls from the roof when you're by yourself for the first time. I think I cried in a corner for about 2 minutes after that.

Haha yeah.

Also the first time the tentacle burst out a wall and grabbed your lag. I had no idea what to do I was so scared. :lol:

Haha I've never really had that kind of moment. Closest I've had is Pikmin 2.

[hide=]One of the caves, where you have the giant invincible steamroller dude who follows you around and crushes your pikmin instantly. Makes treasures hard to get. Scared the crap out of me 'cause I panicked, cause I usually tried to get all the treasures on a floor before jumping down.[/hide]

[hide=]One of the caves, where you have the giant invincible steamroller dude who follows you around and crushes your pikmin instantly. Makes treasures hard to get. Scared the crap out of me 'cause I panicked, cause I usually tried to get all the treasures on a floor before jumping down.[/hide]

I went through that cave 3 or 4 times before having every treasure. It really sucked.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

First two-three runs of They're Red Hot,and Good Mourning/Black Friday on RB-drums.

I nearly died laughing seeing a few vids of people trying drums and vocals on They're Red Hot for the first time :lol: Afterwards I was like . . . wow . . .

I have a nostalgic memory of the fight with Aragog in Chamber of Secrets for PC. "Bite him, my childrennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!" Yeah I was scared.

p2gq.jpg

First try at Nazi zombies in CoD:WaW, I had turned off the lights and closed the blinds, was shooting some zombies and I got the "theres one behind me, isn't there?" moment. Turned around and was the closest I have been to wetting myself playing a video game...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

First try at Nazi zombies in CoD:WaW, I had turned off the lights and closed the blinds, was shooting some zombies and I got the "theres one behind me, isn't there?" moment. Turned around and was the closest I have been to wetting myself playing a video game...

yeah on my first try i stayed at 1 window for too long then i remembered that there were about 4 other windows in the room i turned around and 5 zombies about a meter away from me, i jumped pretty high

Battlefield: Bad Company - after you rescue the guys from that church on top of that mountain when i was comin down i passed through that town where the chopper comes, i ran from house to house trying to hide, after i blew up the chopper i looked around and there was probably half a house left, at the beginning there was a full town of about 30 houses, oh and no vehicle could drive on that road after, these potholes were like 5 meters deep

edit: when i started Knight Online i had a lvl 15 mage i did a quest where you get teleported to this arena and you need to kill like 10 of these (they look like half mechanical dogs) my mage got pwned, i had to fire arrow, run away, fire arrow, run away about 4 times before i killed 1, it took about 3/4 of my health each hit

i made a rogue and did the same quest at lvl 7 and 2 shot them easy, they took about 1/8 of my health off, my rogue just pwned my mage so bad, + rogue sliding helped

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

First time playing HL2,and I'm being shot by a Combine from the back.So this shows up on the display as left AND right,so I'm searching my two sides for Combines.Perhaps I've had too much Counter Strike.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Shadow of the Colossus had an awesome ending,

[hide=what with the]possession, and him becoming a baby, and condemning Agro and the girl to the End of the World. I never assumed he was being possessed, although I remember saying a few times before the final boss "wow, Milo (my name for the guy) looks like s***"

I never noticed he had horns as a baby though. I was playing with the camera and saw boy parts, and after that I sorta stopped looking for details.[/hide]

[hide=Tekken Dark Resurrection]At the end of Kazuya's story at the movie scene where he's holding Jinpachi and remembering the old times and then he just gets this devil outburst and you see his demoneye and he guts Jinpachi in the neck. I was like WHA THA [bleep]?!?![/hide]

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Custom AoE:II campaign.I start with 3 men-at-arms,no villagers or TC and (supposedly) surrounded by enemies.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I went through that cave 3 or 4 times before having every treasure. It really sucked.

FREAKING WATERWRAITH. annoyed me so much :evil:

2Xeo5.png

I've been through that cave 3 or 4 times and I still don't have all the treasures. Never actually finished the game 100%....I should do that soon....

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I've been through that cave 3 or 4 times and I still don't have all the treasures. Never actually finished the game 100%....I should do that soon....

I was able to get it the second time around. I kept one of the leaders at the jumping-down point while the other monitored treasure collection.

COD4 when your walking through the field in the sniper misson. Your sitting there crawling through the grass, with people practically stepping on you, and tanks rolling right next to your head, while you remained undetected. My heart was racing the whole time, i kept thinking "Please don't step on me, please don't step on me.." :shock:

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Ravenholm in HL2 was pretty freaky the first time I went through it.

I concur.

Also, Mirror's Edge is insane. Being shot at by a helicopter, while you jump around a massive future New York, crazy. Listening to Rapper's Delight while you play...

Priceless.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Oh I forgot one. During HL2 I was crawling through one of the vents(the level i can't remember) It's dead quiet in there, I then turn the corner to see one of those Headcrabs sitting right there, it immeadiatly let's out that high pitched screech and scared the [kittins] outa me.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

I was playing Dead Space,not sure where exactly i was in the progress,but i was walking in a path,then on the corner a hivemind was laying down the floor,i thought it was dead,but then it stands and makes a loud High definition sound,something like:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and i was like WTF i jumped from my chair and the Headphones hit the ground,jeez.

Cybermullet.png

New One for Kingdom Hears RE: Chain of Memories: (FINAL BOSS)

[hide=]So if you didnt know, the PS2 version has an extra 3rd fight with Maruxia in Soras Story. ITs pretty cool. So im fights and all of a sudden I realize he can stock his cards INSTANTLY!. Then he used a sleight that scattered my entire deck (including reloader) all over the field. Nothing better than taking heavy damage without being able to defend yourself or heal. It was also. (I beat him first try though :twisted: )[/hide]

Sig

On RuneScape when..... Kidding :P

Nah when I played DOOM3 for the first time, it was probaly the most realistic graphics game I'd seen back then, and the first level, where one of your team gets killed and dragged off, it took me by suprise, and also whn the monsters jump through the wall...Hah.

And watching my friend play FEAR when I'd never even heard of the game before :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep