Those "Holy <beep>" moments in gaming... [possible spoilers]

ixfd64

So I was playing Sims,and I log in TIF and wtf its a girls game!?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3: the first time in the subway when i came to a station and like 10 ghouls came out of nowhere i was like "run away!" also when u get the dish for GNR when i just came out of the subway and there are about 15 super mutants all with miniguns i was like :shock: no way

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

The majority of the hidden stuff in halo 2 is amazing. All the things you can get to using the skulls are simply amazing.

[hide="Hidden" stuff in campaign mode]*Scarab Gun

*Giant Soccer Ball

*Water Wall

*Dark hallway room under blind skull

*Warthog launching with Sputnik[/hide]

Multiplayer mode is also full of stuff, including:

-Superbouncing

-Hog launching

-Giant MC (Burial Mounds)

-Getting out of many maps

The game has so many eggs in it that I could go on forever. I LOVE H2.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

HL 2 is full of those.

Ravenholm was amazing, i loved to cut zombies in half with the saws and the gravity gun. When a fast zombie runs and screams, that sound is creepy.

On BF:BC when you feel you are safe, then a tank blows up the wall you were hiding behind D:

Dunno if this counts (lol) but i was playing CoD4 with my friend over a LAN connection, him sitting on the opposite side of a desk from me. I'm walking along, and it was one of those eerie ruined-town levels with all the corners (sorry, only ever played the game twice :oops:) and I hear him snickering, and I'm thinking "Ohmygod, what horrible death does he have planned for me!?" And I start sweating really bad, and right when I'm about to die of suspense, this grenade explodes right in front of me. So I start shooting like a maniac in random directions, and when I finally stop, he snipes me in the head, and he's sitting there laughing his head off.

(I get nervous and impatient really easy :lol:)

Also, anytime I'm facing a huge boss and I forgot to save beforehand. Which happens often.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

On BF:BC when you feel you are safe, then a tank blows up the wall you were hiding behind D:

Pfff... I just pull out C4 or the Bazooka and blow out that wall. What's *really* fun is in COD4 when you and 4 friends each agree to use nothing but Bazookas, hand grenades and knives. You just walk around and all of the sudden *poof*. What's really fun is when someone kills you with their bazooka, they run past you and your Martyrdom kicks in and blows them up, then someone walks past their corpse and their Martyrdom kicks in and basically everyone died as a result of 1 explosion. Hilarious.

Also, COD:WaW. Me and 3 friends decided to do the co-op bonus game at the end (the one that's impossible to "win"). We had the upstairs opened and I'm watching a window or 2; all of the sudden I see all 3 of my teammates are dead, I turn around and a swarm of about 7 "Nazis" are running at me.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Motorstorm Pacific Rift:

[hide=possible motorstorm spoiler]whenever you see a group of monster trucks coming up behind you, especially if you are riding a bike, or an ATV[/hide]

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Half Life 2

We Don't go to Ravenholm

I never really played horror games, and this part of the game when I first played it scared the living [cabbage] out of me. Especially those Fast Zombies. I was sat there eating my bagel, next thing I know a fast zombie is jumping from rooftop to rooftop, howling, and starts swinging at me.

Yeah... that bagel ended up on my lap :(

Playing FEAR,never knowing what to expect.Suddenly,

[hide=]Some creature pops up on the screen and walks past where I am.[/hide]

Resulting shock sends me backwards in my chair,yanks my earpieces along with the computer.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Sands of Time so far has been scaring me [cabbage]less....all I do is die and die...and everytime I try something new, I always make it, but it scares me to try something new...

Friggin amazing game...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Could someone explain the "would you kindly" bit from Bioshock for me? Never got around to playing it much because it freaked me out too much.

F.E.A.R. freaked me out ALOT. When you go down that hallway with the ocean of blood above you, you go to the door and a guy screams and lunges at you through the window, and you turn around an Alma is walking towards you :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: And when you get hit in the head by the guy you chase made me scream slightly lol ::'

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Could someone explain the "would you kindly" bit from Bioshock for me? Never got around to playing it much because it freaked me out too much.

[hide=Very well, but it has more impact if you see it yourself without knowing it beforehand]"Would you kindly" is a phrase Atlas says several times during the game when he tells you to go somewhere/do something, one being, "Now would you kindly go down to Andrew Ryan's office and kill the son of a [bleep]?". Via a wall of connected photos with "Would you kindly" written on the wall in blood, and an audio log concerning a boy (the character) unwillingly constricting a small dog, you piece together yourself that it is a mind control phrase and it is being used by Atlas. Andrew Ryan confirms it, telling you to "run, stop turn, sit" and eventually handing you a golf club and saying, in conjunction with the phrase, "kill". You beat him with the golf club until he dies. He also uses the line "A man chooses; a slave obeys." Through Ryan's dialogue on the phrase itself, he tells you about it, indirectly, and you realize that Atlas has been controlling you the entire time to meet his own ends, which turn out to be his overthrow of Rapture. Your character was Ryan's son, modified to obey the command phrase and sent to the surface until the gift you open at the beginning on the plane contains a card and a gun, telling you something like "Crash the plane, would you kindly?". The exact order is not shown, but the gun in the present is. Cue plane crash, cue Atlas-revealed to be Frank Fontaine-and his plans for domination.[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

How could you not? I'm pretty sure everything I said was told/shown to you.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I played up until after Andrew in one day, and was so burnt out (and freaked out) after that, I could hardly remember anything.

Now I'm trying to start it again, but I'm a [kitty].

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

On the topic of bioshock:

Medical area. There's a dentists room, you walk in, mist blocks your view and then theirs a mutilated body on the dentist's table. Your like... Oh [cabbage], some bad stuffs gonna happen. You walk to the corner, to get the plasmid. You get right in front of it, everything is misty again.

You wait a second, then pick up the plasmid. Then you turn around, and right behind you is a splicer, just staring at you. That scared the [cabbage] out of me.

Also in one level when they pretend to be dead and your not paying too much attention

Suddenly someone jumps up in front of you and tries to kill you. blah.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain