dfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly, a dfs is a fairly common item nowadays compared to other hgh value items. secondly lots of people buy them all the time, so why post about it? ill say 1/10, the 1 is because it is a good shield

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

the history of how u got the money(i supose avianses based on your inv) could be much more interesting than a picture of buying an item thats a bit expensive but pretty comon

so u might want to add that :P

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

2/10

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

7/10.

Because, IMO, it's more interesting than threads of people getting skills or drops.

you joking rite=? Seing a picture of some1 buying a not that expensive item nor rare is interesting for you?

If u are joking ignore this , if you are serious .....i could show you a bunch of pictures likes this one lol

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

well sry being a little over exceited from ever buying my first over 10m item and even ever having more than 10m. it might not be important to you, but fyi...about 80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs for which they dont have enough money. you guys might jsut be some kind of legends or super rich ppl. but the majority of runescape would think im a legend. if you guys think youre being cool by saying. "wow buying a not so expesive item 1/10" gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.

EDIT: btw. how did you feel when you got your first dfs. i dont think you were like "*sigh* i just got a dfs. how sad." so dont ruin the moments of other ppl. if you nothing but something negative to say, then dont say it.

Gigajie2.png

well sry being a little over exceited from ever buying my first over 10m item and even ever having more than 10m. it might not be important to you, but fyi...about 80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs for which they dont have enough money. you guys might jsut be some kind of legends or super rich ppl. but the majority of runescape would think im a legend. if you guys think youre being cool by saying. "wow buying a not so expesive item 1/10" gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.

And this random statistic that you made up, that '80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs', '80%' of runescape does not exist on tip.it. You posted it here, and you expected us to lie when rating you. Buying an item is not an achievement. A Few clicks and it's done. Having over 10mil does not make you 'super rich'. In Fact, I would say that 40-50mil total worth is barely average.

'but the majority of runescape would think im a legend' I love how you make nonsensical arguments, followed by stupid statements. A 'legend' would be someone who is the first to do something, or do something amazing. I'm sure you make think of yourself as a legend (being the egotist you make yourself out to be), but, buying an item does not make you a legend.

You said that we think we're cool by saying what we said. No. We said what we said because it's the truth. I have no idea why you're being so defensive over a thread created from shear stupidity/idiocy/egotism.

'gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.' I would just point out that you don't understand the concept of grammar, but that might make you have to think before actually bothering to type something. Which, is probably a very difficult task for you.

And this random statistic that you made up, that '80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs', '80%' of runescape does not exist on tip.it. You posted it here, and you expected us to lie when rating you. Buying an item is not an achievement. A Few clicks and it's done. Having over 10mil does not make you 'super rich'. In Fact, I would say that 40-50mil total worth is barely average.

'but the majority of runescape would think im a legend' I love how you make nonsensical arguments, followed by stupid statements. A 'legend' would be someone who is the first to do something, or do something amazing. I'm sure you make think of yourself as a legend (being the egotist you make yourself out to be), but, buying an item does not make you a legend.

You said that we think we're cool by saying what we said. No. We said what we said because it's the truth. I have no idea why you're being so defensive over a thread created from shear stupidity/idiocy/egotism.

'gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.' I would just point out that you don't understand the concept of grammar, but that might make you have to think before actually bothering to type something. Which, is probably a very difficult task for you.

read my edit. and i really find it disgusting that you guys think that you're better than the rest of rs just because you have more money. btw, youre actually kinda bragging and being a dork. think about what you said and you'll realize what i mean. except if your not human...in that case, im kinda scared of you. =P

Gigajie2.png

read my edit. and i really find it disgusting that you guys think that you're better than the rest of rs just because you have more money. btw, youre actually kinda bragging and being a dork. think about what you said and you'll realize what i mean. except if your not human...in that case, im kinda scared of you. =P

I spent a lot of money on skills. Now I have less than 10mil total worth, but you don't see me posting a bank picture, or buying full gilded do you? Just because I have a proper education doesn't make me a 'dork' and being scared of someone for that reason is a bit sad.