dfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noob i can rate what i want.

You may be able to rate what you want, but it better be what I want you to rate me nub :evil:

wel u bot 1 needl, thats worth a 2/10. if u bot 2 needles that wud b a 3/10. if u bot 3 needlz it wud b 4/10.

u gt wat im sayin?

wl7w9j.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @hobgoblinpie

omg omg its not troo achievement tiem 2 act all smurt and wriet stoffs and statiztics lololol lets complicate because of a nerdy game omg hax u sad item boghter

Anyway... I rate it 10/10. Enjoy.

I prefer to act my age, than act my shoe size, which is what you are doing.

lol @hobgoblinpie

omg omg its not troo achievement tiem 2 act all smurt and wriet stoffs and statiztics lololol lets complicate because of a nerdy game omg hax u sad item boghter

lol @ you mate. maybe if you were a bigger part of the community and had more than 2 posts people might respect you. also the first person to bring statistics into it was the maker of the topic, so you better apply the same to him, but you gave him a 10/10. did you know its called hipocrisy?

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Nice shield, 6/10.

Just a tip though, it helps not calling people nerds and what not. I can understand the reactions frustrate you, but I don't think fighting fire with fire is going to do you much good here. Then again, that's just what I think so feel free to ignore it if you disagree :)

Basically though, no achievement in rs is 'better' than another one. It doesn't require any skill at all, ever. For example, somebody said (while back) that getting 99 slayer was much harder than fletching.. I have to disagree. It just takes more time, but that's about it. (Almost) Nothing in rs is even remotely hard. If you want to rate 'skill', go play another game...

~Agshlee

The Agshlee

Skills Maxed: Magic, Ranged, Defence, Hitpoints, Fletching

Goals

90 / 99 Strength

90 / 99 Slayer

well sry being a little over exceited from ever buying my first over 10m item and even ever having more than 10m. it might not be important to you, but fyi...about 80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs for which they dont have enough money. you guys might jsut be some kind of legends or super rich ppl. but the majority of runescape would think im a legend. if you guys think youre being cool by saying. "wow buying a not so expesive item 1/10" gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.

EDIT: btw. how did you feel when you got your first dfs. i dont think you were like "*sigh* i just got a dfs. how sad." so dont ruin the moments of other ppl. if you nothing but something negative to say, then dont say it.

dfs is meh. first time i bought dfs was two for 20m... like 20m cash + 12m junk. I got acidy cc to buy out dfs... they actually made it rise about 1.2m.... so free 2.4m for me which is gud :D.

when I bought my dfs i was like *sigh* i bought 2 dfs' now I can't stare at a large pile of cash in my bank. I can't even wear my dfs so it just took up bankspace :o. So you were wrong, I didn't enjoy getting my first dfs (45 def ftw).

and for judging all rs players at once, and calling us nerds 1/10. I also give you 1/10 cause rang0r did and he r leet.

Saifzman.png

lol @hobgoblinpie

I prefer to act my age, than act my shoe size, which is what you are doing.

2/10 on the diss, not too original

On topic: 5/10, 15mil/a dfs is a nice start, stick with it :thumbsup:

tbh why do people rate it 1/10 while banks with 15m value get rated 8/10's?

Anyway you are probably really happy with it and a 15m item is not bad, 7/10 ::'

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Seriously, every day theres more of these topics. Please :( Starting to get annoying.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

topic turned into flame war.

eh, if your just gonna be terribly negative, dont post.

6/10 for getting the money for a dfs.

I'd rather have a bgs though ;)

It is ignorant to dismiss arguements.

OT: 5/10.

Shows you have 15m...but thats it...

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

1/10 , If even that. :S

well sry being a little over exceited from ever buying my first over 10m item and even ever having more than 10m. it might not be important to you, but fyi...about 80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs for which they dont have enough money. you guys might jsut be some kind of legends or super rich ppl. but the majority of runescape would think im a legend. if you guys think youre being cool by saying. "wow buying a not so expesive item 1/10" gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.

Lol? (The part I highlighted, especially) It's really nothing special, in all honesty. As someone said previously, if you had posted how you obtained the money, your whole journey the ratings might be higher.

Goodjob on buying something, I guess? :roll:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Wow wow wow! Buying something is very hard! Especially world 2! And then something that's not even worth it's money! Wow!

[/sarcasm]

Oh and I have something good to say. Supportive at least:

Sell it and make another thread! Yay!

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

10/10

Don't listen to all these flamers, you wanted the item and you achieved that goal therefore well done. Some people just don't realise that 15m in cash is alot harder to make for some people than it is themselves and they need to start realising that.

10/10

Don't listen to all these flamers, you wanted the item and you achieved that goal therefore well done. Some people just don't realise that 15m in cash is alot harder to make for some people than it is themselves and they need to start realising that.

^ What he said...

7/10

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

EDIT: btw. how did you feel when you got your first dfs. i dont think you were like "*sigh* i just got a dfs. how sad." so dont ruin the moments of other ppl. if you nothing but something negative to say, then dont say it.

It may be exciting..but not to anyone else..so still not worth a post..

euphoria14.jpg

I'd like to point out that because you have a shield, your not a legend. Not even new peopl would call you a legend. You got an item, so what?Legends became legends cause of what they did, not some item(well some are legends for items).

[/thread]

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I'd like to point out that because you have a shield, your not a legend. Not even new peopl would call you a legend. You got an item, so what?Legends became legends cause of what they did, not some item(well some are legends for items).

[/thread]

Not really, two years ago anyone with a dragon item was a really good player and a person who could have a barrows set was a legend for me.

Then you reach the goal yourself and realize it isn't that good.

He didn't say that he is a legend, but for these lv40 newbies, he is.

A few years ago, he would be a legend to me as well....

Anyways, cool shield, although I think that you will sell it very quickly like me, have fun with it.

7/10