Runescape Banner with the "Sailing Cape"

Kietaro1

Ever since I saw the news post about the membership cards and saw that it had the same picture as the add, I wanted to see what was really on that cape. I have checked my local Target stores religiously to see if I could find the cards. Today I finally found one and here it is:

Image050.jpg

Not the best picture but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that there is NOTHING on that man's cape. Especially not a sailing icon.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to conform to your beliefs. Why is every piece of "evidence" all blurry?

THE SAILING SKILL IS STILL COMING!!!

If you didn't notice that was sarcasm, gtfo now.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Looks like a trimmed def cape if anything. Didn't jagex mods already say that sailing isn't gonna happen?

They also said a Dragon Platebody wasn't going to happen. Guess what? It did anyway.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Looks like a trimmed def cape if anything. Didn't jagex mods already say that sailing isn't gonna happen?

They also said a Dragon Platebody wasn't going to happen. Guess what? It did anyway.

Dragon Platebody is more believable than a sailing skill...

Something.png

I believe the OP is trying to say that there is nothing on the cape and that "Sailing" is just another rumour.

Not the best picture but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that there is NOTHING on that man's cape. Especially not a sailing icon.

Gee, thanks captain obvious, wonder where you got that idea from :roll:

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I can imagen Sailing...

*Congratulations your now level 20 Sailing!*

You can now sail to:

*X* Island

"X* World

bla bla bla...

There's a reason we got Quests and Teleports to get us to locations. I hope sailing is never discussed more.

I believe the OP is trying to say that there is nothing on the cape and that "Sailing" is just another rumour.

Gee, thanks captain obvious, wonder where you got that idea from :roll:

Before you try and make him look like an idiot, how about you read the rest of the responses - and if you did read them, how about you take some comprehending lessons. Most of the responses before Returned3 were replying with the understanding that the OP was another one claiming the sailing skill was going to come out (probably because they didn't bother reading what was under the picture).

*points to post below* Wow, people are still failing after several posts saying that the OP is in agreement with those who say sailing isn't going to be a skill.

I shall now restate what I said earlier (but seems to have been deleted) - This thread is dropping Tip.it's IQ.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Sailing would be the most pointless skill ever. Access to new islands? Why not just a normal skill or combat requirement, instead of a requirement that you have to do obscure actions to get your own boat across to an island? I'm really tired of people staring at blurry images, magnifying them dozens of times, then go bat[cabbage] insane thinking they've stumbled upon a revolution. It works in science, but not very often on the internet.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I refuse to conform to your beliefs. Why is every piece of "evidence" all blurry?

THE SAILING SKILL IS STILL COMING!!!

If you didn't notice that was sarcasm, gtfo now.

I see what you did there

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

[hide=Hide your shame boy]CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg[/hide]

Bravo, so original glad to see someone on these boards can keep the lulz coming. =D>

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg