Scariest Runescape Moment?

Maze

I was at Kree Ara when my computer restarted itself. Thank God it was between kills, and with some ingenuity I was able to safely log back in. What I did was log onto my noob and enter the clan chat... The guys told me when it was safe, so I logged in and turned on prayer.

td2sig.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get frightened every time I jump across the Wilderness Ditch. It must be something clinging to me from when I first began playing RuneScape.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

Scared?

I had just finished Death to the Dorgeshuun, and I was wandering around... I found the slayer dungeon/agility arena, went to get a lantern, ran back, found the Kalphite Lair shortcut... saw the workers and I ran. Fast.

Got my armor, got a full pack of sharks, a ring of dueling (perhaps not the best choice XD) and a rope. Ran past the workers, guardians... got down to the inner lair... I was preeetty scared by then, but determined to get a glance of the Queen...

Saw her, got hit a couple times, ran away as I tried to work the ring... got out intact though...

And I'm not trying THAT again until I can actually solo her.

Nervous?

Easy; Elvarg. Full pack of lobsters, went in with my heart pounding, came out perfectly fine and sane.

Concerned for my account status (possibility of being banned, real or imaginary)?

Wouldn't give up the rock I was mining, they threatened to report, I spent the next week chewing my fingernails 'till my fingers bled. 'Course, now I just giggle, mostly since I have public set to friends the majority of the time when I'm mining so I can't tell why they're annoyed ANYWAY.

Also, Bounty Hunter and FoG make my heartrate go waaay up, so they count. ... Not that I play BH anymore ANYWAY, though, since I don't like PvP unless it's MSSW...

Yeeeaaah. I think my new scariest moment might be when I decide I'm crazy enough to check out the KBD...

I might have put my first and last lure on, but that's preeeetty fuzzy in my mind and I was more annoyed than anything.

... Though people luring my side accounts was FUNNY, especially when I threatened to hunt them down with my main.

Too bad there's a ditch, now... I could use some amusement, annoying lurers by killing THEM... and then giving their victim some cash and telling them to stay south from now on.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

1.im not sure this was the worst time, but it made me the saddest... about 4 year ago a had a very,very Very noobe account that my friend gave to me, it was lvl 3 and i worked it up to about level 45, then one day i tried to log on only to find my account had been hacked, I had my best friend try to get the account back but the hacker just said "its mine now noob" and put him on ignore i think i lost about erm... 20k stuf :roll: but man was i mad i cried for 2 days because i lost my addy.

2. i used to have a bad wireless connection that made me lag allot but i got cocky and said "what the heck ill go dh gorillas on ape atoll" at the time i had a good connection and was having a fun time hits 50s and 60s then i got the worst possible screen "connection lost please wait attempting to reestablish" i was like oooo man, i had full pray but i knew it would run out and i would die i had on a fury full dh d boots... lost 5m not to the big high level monkeys, oh no i died from a level 1 spider :( this is probably one of the things that started making me think "why the heck am i still doing this?" even sense then i never had any motivation to make money rather sad, actually :|

1.im not sure this was the worst time, but it made me the saddest... about 4 year ago a had a very,very Very noobe account that my friend gave to me, it was lvl 3 and i worked it up to about level 45, then one day i tried to log on only to find my account had been hacked, I had my best friend try to get the account back but the hacker just said "its mine now noob" and put him on ignore i think i lost about erm... 20k stuf :roll: but man was i mad i cried for 2 days because i lost my addy.
Were you watching your friend talk to the "hacker"? If not, I can almost guarantee your friend stole your items to better his character. RuneScape is a cruel place.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

I hated when I was f2p and I would be talking, then press backspace as the ad at the top simlutaneously changed, taking me back to the RS homepage. The worst time was when I was fighting steel dragons, and I logged back in as quickly as possible to find myself with 4 HP, 0 hitpoints, and the fastest click I have ever made in my life to teleport to my house with a teletab. :ohnoes: Well you may ask, if you were fighting dragons, why were their ads, the one day I was fighting them, there was some glitch on a members world for me, giving me ads for that day even though I was a member. Was a bad idea to go dragon slaying... :(

Big_Stingman.png

was fighting mith d recently for chewed bones so i could do my fremmy diary. i suddenly lagged bad and my pray ran out as i was using melee pray and piety lagging. my character was not reacting to my commands and fight on without melee pray...mith d hit me constant 10s and 20s and i was down to 11hp...i thought i was gonna die and lose my karil and just before mith d hit me with its last attack, my character finally decided to break that house tele tablet that i instructed him to break a while ago...i survived..

magax_king.png

-when I got my first partyhat taken from me

-Multiple times when staking for very high amounts, my heart beats really fast and I get super nervous, one time I staked 40m, back when that was like half my money and my hands were shaking

-a few years ago when I was constantly being poisoned and lost in karamja, computer was too slow for world map, and I was lost for like an hour, only surviving because of the like cocktail spawn near the gnome glider. I ended up paying someone like 100k to bring me food and anti's and lead me out

-When I tried to log onto my first main, only to find out it had been permanently banned. Also when I tried to log onto Intheclubpio, whenever I was temp-banned or locked. I'd be nervous until I was assured that it wasn't permanent.

-When a(once) friend of mine told me that she was going to kill herself, and never logged back in. I wasn't really nervous or scared its just sad and chilling (or she might have just quit, or deleted me, hopefully).

-Whenever I have 0 hp and am in the process of dying and I know I won't be able to get the stuff back

I don't know the scariest, probably the first one

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Revenant Knight after me in the wild.

I got block him behind a wall at the mage arena but then my character suddenly starts running towards the rev again!

So he's back after me and just before he manages to kill me I slash the web and pull the lever. ::'

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

One of the times was yesterday at Rock Lobsters, i was looking at tif when I found myself getting ranged by the annoying lvl 88 dagannoth, it got me to 11 hp. My heart was beating like crazy.

Another time was when I lagged out, and i found that somone else was on my account for like 10 minutes. I then found out that that was just a login error, and many had it on rs. I was like, Not again!! :cry:

Well, now that I think about it, the first time I did the Underground Pass quest.

I was alone, nobody was online and it was late at night. I was out of food and continually failing obstacles and the little messages in the chat window were absolutely demoralizing. Terrible time.

Oh jeez, I remember doing that quest. The last bit especially, just wanted it to be over.

Also, my first trips to GWD bosses were pretty nerve racking. Getting disconnected with over 3m on my person at aviansies was scary. Until I logged in, safe.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

A couple of years ago losing connection at the Gargoyles, was afraid that they would keep attacking me and making me lose my precious (back then) 12m Guthan armor :( Luckily had a Ring Of Life on and ended in Falador with 3 HP :D

99 Slayer since August 2007.

I have no freaking idea what or how but everytime I go to the GWD to fight one of the bosses I start shaking like hell irl and that place probably gives me adrenaline :P

Scariest is always to come back to rs and see the log-in page when you were fighting something.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I died, just reacher my gravestone! I was standing next to it! I forgot I couldn't fix it...

All my stuff was lying next to me and it all just went away!!! :wall:

It was scary and annoying and really sad :roll:

Nogoingbacknow.png

Well, I have experienced the classic "Watching youtube, turn back and you are at 5-10 hp"

It happened recently.

I was killing Bork and had 26 hp left.

Was wearing my santa hat and 3m in armor.

Tried to kill bork without eating and thought i had loads of hp left.

Then BAM, the monk in there hits me 25 and my adrenaline kicks in.

Survived with 1 hp. Graves dont appear in there and you can only enter once a day. (If you are killing bork and tele out, you cant get in again before tomorrow.)

Back when 1m was the most i had, I had just completed Legends Quest.

Bought the D sq piece in the legends guild and the other piece in world 2.

Didnt know anyone but a rl friend who had high enough smithing to make it into a shield.

Gave him the pieces and he made the shield.

Then he ran off with it and was teasing me how he had a dragon square and I didnt.

He ran and logged off so i called home to him and he was laughing and thought everything was a big joke.

After 30 mins on the telephone, he logged in and gave me it back.

Never trusted him with anything since then. :x

When the dream mentor quest came out, i wore my red mask in to fight the boss and the boss owned me so bad. I couldnt tele out and he was hitting 20's on me. I barely managed to read the book in the arena and it teleported me out with 15 hp.

Il probably remember more later. :P

My first time in Hills and had a lag and log out, when i logged in, i was at 2h and a hill attacking me and like 5 guys following me trying to get my mithril stuff (yes, i was level 30'ish) but a nice guy get the giant then i ran to varrock D:

When i try to log in and says "invalid username or password" :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt

Whew, where to begin

There was that time when I went to fight Elvarg and died the first time.

There was also when I was in the Underground Pass, standing on a trap, wasn't looking untill I found my health rapidly decreasing and went off the trap when I was at 3 hp.

And also during Contact! when I fell down a trap and got piled and barely managed to get out.

Don't know wich was the scariest

priest_wiz.png

1. Trying to cook my dinner (IRL) so I logged in and went into cave horror cave for slayer task, ignored the warning meh! been there loads of times. Entered cave, went to turn cooker off and returned to discover I had no light source and got the dreaded 2,1,1,1,2,1,2, hits. Couldn't find the exit (bad screen res) and no tele. Dead! Full Guthans, various stuff in excess of 10M.

Didn't get back in time cos computer restarted on its own. Oh and it was last Chrismas Eve. :wall:

2. Christmas Day some years ago, decided I needed white berries for defence pots so ventured into Wildy near Red Drags. Two Rangers came out and 3-hit me. :(

This Xmas break I'm just gonna skill....

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

That reminds me, yeh Contact!

Ran through labyrinth wearing full drag' Got piled and only just made it through. whoa!

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

^Same for me on Contact^

(Only quest I ever died on >.>)

However, scariest for me...was dcing at Black Dragons...while using addy javs that they dropped...regained connection, and the one other person there didn't even help me bless or protect the grave. -.-

Lost Full Zammy D'hide + D boots

(A while ago. Don't know why I was wearing D boots though)

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

My first time in the GWD. No idea as to really what to expect.

Took all my stuff to range aviansies. Got my kill count to 40 (because I thought I had to have 40 kills before I entered the Eyrie). Used the grapple to get to the Eyrie and killed some more Aviansies.

I was praying range and was out of prayer pots so I thought I would take a peek in the boss room before teleporting out. You see, I also thought that I would not be attacked if I did not attack first. (This was many moons ago.)

Entered the boss room and .......BAM! What the heck?! BAM! BAM!

Somehow managed to teleport out with 2 hitpoints.

BTW, I have not been back to the boss room (or any boss room for that matter) since.

First post.

Lord_Porus.png

When the guthans set was about 28mil (at the time i could afford one :D) i took it to the tzhaar caves

I though it was a replacement for food and that there would be no danger of me dieing, however the next time i click on the window i was down to 1hp! - luckily i survived.

...The other time was when i got lured of all my wealth. That was scary just watching my whole characters work being destroyed.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!