What is your 'thing'?

DerekZoolandah

So, a bit back in one of our classes, we had a 'friend building excersise' to get to know each other. We'd partner up, learn details about each other (birthday, age, what schools you might've gone to, etc) and what their hobbies were.

As we went along, one of my friends stuck out the most - he had a huge collection of reptiles. More and more time goes on and now he's basically known for his animals that he has.

So basically, what is your 'thing' that you're known for? Me, it's either history or how eccentric I am. Hah.

Have fun!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really known for anything, other than being the tall guy. Has it's perks, but it often doesn't.

~Ouchy

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Being an eccentric smart-[wagon].

I don't even know why, but most of my school knows me. I often forget my friends' names.

I'm also a trendsetter, in a way. I bring up crazy stuff that I've been doing forever, and soon I can't see anyone not doing whatever I did. And I sit with a couple of people at lunch. That's a big "what."

I'm just me. And that's usually what I say when I can't think of anything else.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm just your average college student. I don't purposely stand out i.e there isn't really a quality that I can be distinguished with.

Actually, I think people get the impression that I'm weird. I know no-one in my year because I took a year out so I probably made some bad first impressions.

Maybe 'the artist.' I'm always doodling and go out of my way to make a picture look good. Or 'the loner.' :?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

People know me as they guy who is going to kill them all. Stupid, considering I'm among the top ten nicest people in school. It's mainly because I have a very negative outlook on life, but then again, what's positive about life right now? I miss the 90's.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

The guy who spins his pen in outrageous patterns.

And most of the people I know are the kind you would find cleaning their guns every night, but I'm the guy who would do so in a dimly lit room muttering to himself and twitching as he cleaned them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People ask me to do drawings on their arm, calligraphy in particular. I even bought a good pen that doesn't smudge for drawings. This has kinda inspired me to become a tattoo artist, and even gave myself a DIY tattoo (ink and needles ftw)

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I miss the 90's.

:roll:

--

I'm known for being the cool fat kid. Honestly, everyone loves me because unlike some fat people, I'm actually cool with me and people recognize that. :thumbup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

For being a nutjob and not knowing my limits, usually something along those lines. Or saying the stupidest [cabbage] in a bad situation, like telling a guy holding a knife to "go on, do it" while pointing at my abs :|

An obsessive reader.. or the girl who goes through a new 700-page book each day.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm the guy who you're supposed to go to for advice because I "tell it like it is" and "hold nothing back". A few girls come to me asking me for advice involving family/boyfriend/girlfriend issues because I give them a straight answer without dancing around the issue.

I suppose I'm pretty funny at times, but no more than your average class clown. I have my good days. Also, I'm decently well know as the small white kid who is quite good at sports (Mind you, I'm about 5'9, 130 pounds which misleads people into thinking I'm poor at sports, when in reality I'm one of the better athletes in our school. Probably top 25.)

Ahhhh. Done inflating the ego for the day.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

An obsessive reader.. or the girl who goes through a new 700-page book each day.

I wish I could read that fast, but sadly my mind wanders every 25-35 pages.

What do you read?

My mind does the same if it's not a book I'm interested in ;)

I read anything that catches my interest.. and that tends to be mostly science fiction/fantasy books.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Wow those smileys are scary...

Anyway, apparently my reputation is that Asian uber-nerd who has no life. The only reason I still use Facebook is because people are always asking me what the homework is/help on their homework. #-o

Honestly though, I suppose I'm known for being smart. I'll be arrogant and claim I'm probably the best guy at math in my grade, I'm also above average in physics and history.

I guess I'm also known for pen-spinning, took a few years to catch on but I heard someone say "He's the master!" the other day. :P

And Lord of the Rings. Obviously. No one else runs around quoting it all day. No one refers to it every few minutes either.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I wish I could read that fast, but sadly my mind wanders every 25-35 pages.

What do you read?

My mind does the same if it's not a book I'm interested in ;)

I read anything that catches my interest.. and that tends to be mostly science fiction/fantasy books.

That's what I used to read (Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Pratchett, and it goes on), but now I've started reading old academic texts and NY Times. However, I still pick up a book by Philip K. Dick(one of my favorite authors) or Vonnegut that I haven't yet read every now and then.